Author Topic: Most of bbing competitors are asshole?  (Read 5518 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Most of bbing competitors are asshole?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 09:59:46 AM »
I was 25 years old working as an engineer in the office environment.  I didn't think I was mean at all, that is just what my roomate said.
Hey, some people think that you are mean because you didnt reply due to being dizzy.
So you cant judge yourself 100% from one person only.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 10:00:48 AM »
I'll give you an example of an asshole....

I was competing at a show called the North Texas around the 2001 time frame. I was backstage putting on the the oil getting ready for my class to be called. I didn't have a lot of oil left in the bottle so I was using it sparingly. Some dude walks up and is on the hunt for posing oil since I guess he was too lazy to buy his own... He said let me use some of your posing oil. I looked at him and told him I was holding the rest in case I made the night show. The Mutha F&^ker decides to tell me off and say I was a rookie and that I wasn't going to make the night show.. Just because I wouldn't give him the rest of the posing oil.. He was loud talking me and shit... So I basically told him, it sucked to be him since I was the one with the posing oil and he should take his broke ass to one of the sponsors and beg them for oil.. He had this "I'm the shit" kind of attitude. I didn't make the night show and saw him in the crowd, I told him, "you were right, I didn't make the night show" but I still have the posing oil and you are still broke.. :)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 10:05:04 AM »
I am 100% natural and even i dont use clenbterol.
This is a huge challenge for not only me but also my gym mates.

No offense, but if you can't deal with bbing prep (natural or not) get out, stop & or quit.  It's not for you.  Just being real.    

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »
No offense, but if you can't deal with bbing prep (natural or not) get out, stop & or quit.  It's not for you.  Just being real.    
Sorry, I have already achived a decent condition without them before in 1995.
This time I will be way better and bigger than this. Paco and I promise you.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 10:15:45 AM »
Sorry, I have already achived a decent condition without them before in 1995.
This time I will be way better and bigger than this. Paco and I promise you.

First of all, congrats!  You look great.  My point is don't bitch & complain during your contest prep.  Yeah, it's kind of tough but you either want to do it or you don't.  It's that simple.   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
Corrections made by correctore.

LOL! Hope you set people straight when you see them write 'should of' instead of 'should have' - drives me nuts every time I see it!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 10:33:29 AM »
Correctore has seen grammar abused for many years on getbig and grown very tired of it. You do not correct correctore's grammar because it is ok if he makes mistakes since he is indeed the correctore. Corrector are been assigned by Ron to clean this place up.

Good to hear. May the force be with you!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 11:39:50 AM »
I never thought I was mean when I did my show back in 2004, but afterwards my roomate told me that I was an asshole, so maybe your perception is distorted?

well to be honest i actually stay full, veiny and feel really good on low carbs anyway so maybe im a bad example.  But you have a good point as well, when we are in that mode we aren't exactly paying attention to anything but ourselves.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »
I am a super dick while on prop tren mast.  >:( >:(

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »
I'll give you an example of an asshole....

I was competing at a show called the North Texas around the 2001 time frame. I was backstage putting on the the oil getting ready for my class to be called. I didn't have a lot of oil left in the bottle so I was using it sparingly. Some dude walks up and is on the hunt for posing oil since I guess he was too lazy to buy his own... He said let me use some of your posing oil. I looked at him and told him I was holding the rest in case I made the night show. The Mutha F&^ker decides to tell me off and say I was a rookie and that I wasn't going to make the night show.. Just because I wouldn't give him the rest of the posing oil.. He was loud talking me and shit... So I basically told him, it sucked to be him since I was the one with the posing oil and he should take his broke ass to one of the sponsors and beg them for oil.. He had this "I'm the shit" kind of attitude. I didn't make the night show and saw him in the crowd, I told him, "you were right, I didn't make the night show" but I still have the posing oil and you are still broke.. :)

...how Christian of you.

I think this guy was right to be angry at your total lack of consideration for a fellow competitor. You could just as easily have given him your remaining oil and bought some more at a pharmacy between the prejudging and night show.

Instead you accuse him of being lazy, then go on a diatribe about him being broke (and therefore somehow beneath you), and tell him to go and BEG the promoter.

Is this how Evangelical Christians behave?

Is this the measure of Christian charity? Denigrate, and refuse the needy, then humiliate them...

Maybe Jeebus was testing you and that's why you didn't make the night show... you traded an opportunity to prove the quality of your character for half a bottle of baby oil you never needed.

I hope you're not married Coach, I'd feel sorry for anyone co-habiting with such a selfish inconsiderate person.

The Luke

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »
...how Christian of you.

I think this guy was right to be angry at your total lack of consideration for a fellow competitor. You could just as easily have given him your remaining oil and bought some more at a pharmacy between the prejudging and night show.

Instead you accuse him of being lazy, then go on a diatribe about him being broke (and therefore somehow beneath you), and tell him to go and BEG the promoter.

Is this how Evangelical Christians behave?

Is this the measure of Christian charity? Denigrate, and refuse the needy, then humiliate them...

Maybe Jeebus was testing you and that's why you didn't make the night show... you traded an opportunity to prove the quality of your character for half a bottle of baby oil you never needed.

I hope you're not married Coach, I'd feel sorry for anyone co-habiting with such a selfish inconsiderate person.

The Luke

WOAH! drop the hyperbole!

it's not like he's withholding food from the starving.
He had a good reason not to share the oil, he could've done but he wasn't unethical in not doing so.
The guy should've come properly prepared, prep is part of any competition.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »
This coming from a man who has NEVER dieted, let alone competed.

Do what it takes to produce just local level stage conditioning and then come back and tell us about temper tantrums.

so true

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »
First of all, congrats!  You look great.  My point is don't bitch & complain during your contest prep.  Yeah, it's kind of tough but you either want to do it or you don't.  It's that simple.   

Thanx.
I have never complained during my prep.
Cus, I always make my purpose clear before starting something heavy like this.
So, I know what I am doing and no problem.
Maybe thats one of the reason why i dont become mean during prep.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »
Good luck Kyo!
Q

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 07:26:40 PM »
Thanx.
I have never complained during my prep.
Cus, I always make my purpose clear before starting something heavy like this.
So, I know what I am doing and no problem.
Maybe thats one of the reason why i dont become mean during prep.

Good luck to you Kyomu!! ;)  Here is one of my favorite shirts & yes, I do wear it to Planet Fitness here in Florida.  Sometimes I forget what is says, the older ppl in the gym are in shock but in the end, wtf?  It is what it is.   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »

Good luck to you Kyomu!! ;)  Here is one of my favorite shirts & yes, I do wear it to Planet Fitness here in Florida.  Sometimes I forget what is says, the older ppl in the gym are in shock but in the end, wtf?  It is what it is.   

Bet you don't look anywhere near as good as this guy when wearing it 8)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »
Bet you don't look anywhere near as good as this guy when wearing it 8)

How much ya got? ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
How much ya got? ;)

$3.40, give or take 20 cents

Yes, I'm a high roller 8)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »
$3.40, give or take 20 cents

Yes, I'm a high roller 8)

I got $5.00 on me right now but I have $500 for overdraft protection.  Bring it on!

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 08:17:38 PM »
BODYBUILDING IS THE MUSCLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck my asian brother, I am sure you will end up looking great

even Paco said so ;D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »
i agree, if you have ever been backstage at a show it is something to see, everyone mean muggin one another, not much talking just really sad, i should know i have competed. That is one of the reasons i switched to powerlifting, the competitors are much nicer and most everyone gets along. In fact ive seen guys tear a bench or squat suit during a meet and not have a back up and a fellow competitor will lend his so they can finish.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 08:47:36 AM »
BODYBUILDING IS THE MUSCLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck my asian brother, I am sure you will end up looking great

even Paco said so ;D
Thanx!

This couple of weeks are the time to terminate all the fat!