Author Topic: Side by side burning building comparison  (Read 4156 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Side by side burning building comparison
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 08:42:10 AM »
Yes actually I do...maybe not enought to lay them out but then neither do u. But guess what I do know ur friggen idiot. U have to get the explosives inside the fucking building u want to demolish...generally done when the building is completely vacant and set for demolish..not with hundreds of people around, cops etc wondering what the hell ur doing. So again, how did they get the explosives inside the building,genius. Oh wait, thats what can't be explained..thus making ur moonbat CT complete.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »
Its amazing how we can tell from video everything we need to know about what happened.

It's so fucking cool.

I'm going to watch some videos of amoebas so i can know everything about biology, afterwards I'm going to watch some footage of helicopters so i can learn how to build and fly one.

I'm so happy and enlightened.

;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 08:46:01 AM »
Perfect Ozmo....anyway I just want to know who "they" are and why Uncle Sam is imbecile 364 days a year but on Sept 11, everything went perfect.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 08:46:55 AM »
lol, haven't figured out why people don't want to waste their time with you IFBB?  I know, it's because you're always right and we're just stupid.  have fun waiting...

Please state ONE thing that is wrong in my post...ONE.

I have state MANY flaws in your theory, all based on logic and reality, you can't match.

1.Different alloys.
2.Different structure.
3.Analysing done by looking at video.
4.Two of the worlds biggest buildings collapsed near it and weakend it.

In regards to the jet fuel temperature, you don't need to MELT the metal to collapse the building.
Heard of blacksmiths? How did they forge metals YEARS ago? They heat them and hit them, so yeah, a huge plane crash + fire = less strength = structural failure.

Now if any of you, Hugo,240,Jag or any other big mouth that can prove with LOGIC and SCIENCE that any of what I said is wrong ....you're welcomed, I'm even willing to make a bet on that , none of you can.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 08:48:48 AM »
Hey I heard that all the damn neo-cons have developed teleported technology. Maybe GWB deceitfully beamed the explosives in using magic?

You guys ever think of that?

Hmmmm??

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 09:07:29 AM »
Yes we have teleport tech as well as hover tanks and no we didn't land on the moon, however we have met with martians..turns out they like cheese and and are big bronco's fans.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 09:12:12 AM »
Yes we have teleport tech as well as hover tanks and no we didn't land on the moon, however we have met with martians..turns out they like cheese and and are big bronco's fans.

So they are planting John Elway's DNA in the embryos of surrogate mothers to win future super bowls?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
I'm not sure but they did mention that they want Mike Shanahan back...not sure what that was all about. They looked pissed though.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 10:16:37 AM »
This is absolutely one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  Geeze.   ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 10:27:42 AM »
This is absolutely one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  Geeze.   ::)

Come on now, making a comparison based only on a video of two completely different buildings that one was built with extra couple of decades of technology in it is pure logic...very sane....lol.

They might as well post a video of a house of card collapsing and claim that the WTC7 implosion was modeled on that  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 10:35:07 AM »
Lots of intelligent and educated people here to believe two mutually exclusive buildings can be direct models for each other - even though the structures are radically different along with the circumstances involved.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 10:41:19 AM »
Fellas,

You need to accept the videos and become happy and enlightened.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 10:42:47 AM »
Come on now, making a comparison based only on a video of two completely different buildings that one was built with extra couple of decades of technology in it is pure logic...very sane....lol.

They might as well post a video of a house of card collapsing and claim that the WTC7 implosion was modeled on that  ;D

Tell me about it.  

And I'm talking about the entire 911 CT stuff.  It's just stupid.  Plain and simple.  Missiles into the Pentagon.  Missing planes and passengers.  Secretly wired buildings.  It's not even good science fiction.  

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2009, 10:51:30 AM »
Fellas,

You need to accept the videos and become happy and enlightened.

Instead of my finishing project for my first degree I should have showed a video showing something slightly similar and tell the testers that it's solids proofs lol.

I'm still waiting for all our geniuses here to teach us new physics and engineering methods...I might get a Nobel prize due to Getbig!!!  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 10:56:40 AM »
Have any of you internet warriors ever been anywhere near a building that is being destroyed by controled demolition?  The explosions are very loud yet NOBODY reported hearing those type of explosions on 9/11.  I guess the US gov-ment has some super-duper top secret non-sound making explosive devices, right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »
it is strange how wtc7 collapsed, so much like a controlled demo, that initially people thought it was brought down.

this is strange because large buildings all over the world have suffered massive fire damage, often buildings far older and in worse shape, burned for much longer, hell even buildings NEXT to wtc LOOKED like they were burned/damaged worse, and NONE of them fell except wtc7. neatly into its footprint.

its just very suspicious

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »
it is strange how wtc7 collapsed, so much like a controlled demo, that initially people thought it was brought down.

this is strange because large buildings all over the world have suffered massive fire damage, often buildings far older and in worse shape, burned for much longer, hell even buildings NEXT to wtc LOOKED like they were burned/damaged worse, and NONE of them fell except wtc7. neatly into its footprint.

its just very suspicious

Sure it is.  Most unusual events are when they are part of a catastrophe.  Also, not every building in the area was exactly alike and was damaged exactly alike.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »

its just very suspicious

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/mov/2007/HoffmannWTC.mov

You guys really need to decide what is your CT, first it was the twins that were imploded,now WTC 7....what's next? Ants ate the foundations?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 12:23:45 PM »
brilliant ::)

Great response. Good thing you refuted his point.

I'm curious how a building that is open 24/7 to thousands of people would somehow be lined with the massive amount of explosives needed to bring it down with ONE SINGLE PERSON noticing. Not one person on this board has given a valid response to that. Why? Because they can't!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »

Well. No shit.

That's good to know!

Do they hate the Raiders too?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »
Great response. Good thing you refuted his point.

I'm curious how a building that is open 24/7 to thousands of people would somehow be lined with the massive amount of explosives needed to bring it down with ONE SINGLE PERSON noticing. Not one person on this board has given a valid response to that. Why? Because they can't!

Also remember that when you do a controlled demolition, it's not just putting the explosives on the support columns , it's also drilling into them to put them in. Not to mention that many of the support columns are unreachable in an occupied building.