Author Topic: SO IT IS NOW FRIDAY FEBRUARY 13TH...  (Read 1201 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
SO IT IS NOW FRIDAY FEBRUARY 13TH...
« on: February 13, 2009, 07:02:21 AM »
Is this the day that ALL HELL is to break loose??? Reinhardt where are you with the predictions?
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: SO IT IS NOW FRIDAY FEBRUARY 13TH...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 07:11:16 AM »
Is this the day that ALL HELL is to break loose??? Reinhardt where are you with the predictions?
I'm watching.  maybe.  Looks like there is a huge chance it's going to happen so tomorrow, next week, next month, it's probably going to hit at some point.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:20:16 AM »

Give it a rest. nothing happen with his last prediction and nothing spectacular will happen today.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 08:00:53 AM »
The sky is falling we're doomed it's gonna happen tommorrow, next week, next month 2012...2090...3 billion and one and but it will happen. It will all be Bushs' fault...or Rumsfeld..or America's. What exactly do u think is going to happen?
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 08:01:50 AM »
The sky is falling we're doomed it's gonna happen tommorrow, next week, next month 2012...2090...3 billion and one and but it will happen. It will all be Bushs' fault...or Rumsfeld..or America's. What exactly do u think is going to happen?

Jason is going to kill the economy.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »
the mock nazis are out in full.  maybe we should just make a rule for you crybabies.  No conspiracy theories.  But if we get that rule for the forum.  I want a no gop propaganda rule.  No fox news, newsmax etc.  The bullshit from those places is way worse than people speculating on doomsday.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 08:10:19 AM »
Once again u'd be wrong..Fox News is a major new outlet. U can't provide real facts so u whine and bitch and call names...just debate dumbass..stop crying about Fox news and try and have a rational debate brought with facts. U can't because thats not how libs operate.
L

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 08:12:22 AM »
the mock nazis are out in full.  maybe we should just make a rule for you crybabies.  No conspiracy theories.  But if we get that rule for the forum.  I want a no gop propaganda rule.  No fox news, newsmax etc.  The bullshit from those places is way worse than people speculating on doomsday.

oh come on Hugo, conspiracy theories are fun. Who shot JFK?  Why was there 13 bullets found from a 8 bullet gun in the RFK assassination, and why did the doctor report say that the assassin had to be under 2 feet away from RFK where it's said the assassin was around 20 feet away, so on and so forth.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 08:13:07 AM »
Once again u'd be wrong..Fox News is a major new outlet. U can't provide real facts so u whine and bitch and call names...just debate dumbass..stop crying about Fox news and try and have a rational debate brought with facts. U can't because thats not how libs operate.

So is my ASSHOLE, but you won't see me trying to listen to what comes out of it.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 08:15:11 AM »

YES THEY ARE...In fuil force with no let up in sight. They will be the first ones to say NO ONE TOLD US THIS WOULD HAPPEN..when the shit hits the fan
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 08:16:16 AM »
Hugo...u don't have to, but don't qutoe some left-wing wack job web site and expect that it's in the same category as FOX. Quote CNN all u want but prison planet or whatever nuts u pray homage to....get real.

The JFK CT has been around so long and there is actual film proof that could fit the CT.

I'm, not really worried about whats going to happen...I'm not shitting myself. I'll let u nutbags do that.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
oh come on Hugo, conspiracy theories are fun. Who shot JFK?  Why was there 13 bullets found from a 8 bullet gun in the RFK assassination, and why did the doctor report say that the assassin had to be under 2 feet away from RFK where it's said the assassin was around 20 feet away, so on and so forth.

I think so too, but I kid you not, these guys get so freaking serious.  They have epic crybaby fits over anyone having a theory.  conspiracy theorists are generally curious and want to talk about the possibility.  skeptics are angry, hateful and filled with nothing but mockery.  They really pop their tops if it's not on CNN.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 08:18:01 AM »
Hugo...u don't have to, but don't qutoe some left-wing wack job web site and expect that it's in the same category as FOX. Quote CNN all u want but prison planet or whatever nuts u pray homage to....get real.

The JFK CT has been around so long and there is actual film proof that could fit the CT.

I'm, not really worried about whats going to happen...I'm not shitting myself. I'll let u nutbags do that.

You're gonna let the nutbags shit you?

Not the vision I had of you, but hey man, whatever....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 08:20:03 AM »
No I live in the real world and the 911 skeptics on here provide facts..not he said she said..or uneducated bs. U guys can't take it that there might be a more mundane answer to ur CT bullshit. So now u've chosen to confuse the argument by attacking the people who doubt u....just explain how explosives made it into any of the 911 buildings.

Yes hereford I have a scat fetish.  :P
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 08:21:15 AM »
You're gonna let the nutbags shit you?
lol...  I just took a big dump on your head hh6 ;D  feel better :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 08:24:05 AM »
No I live in the real world and the 911 skeptics on here provide facts..not he said she said..or uneducated bs. U guys can't take it that there might be a more mundane answer to ur CT bullshit. So now u've chosen to confuse the argument by attacking the people who doubt u....just explain how explosives made it into any of the 911 buildings.

Yes hereford I have a scat fetish.  :P
oh... now we're attacking you guys ::)  oh please.  99.999 percent of the time when a ct is brought up, the person just wants to talk about it.  The first people to start attacking with mockery are skeptics.  You can't bullshit this one buddy.  I've seen it over and over and over.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 08:43:29 AM »
I'm asking for actual facts..u guys can't bring any. U guys say one thing, we say another and the debate generally ends up as ww3.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 10:17:45 AM »
I guess if you keep predicting some kind of catastrophe you will eventually get one right. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 10:19:20 AM »
I guess if you keep predicting some kind of catastrophe you will eventually get one right. 
::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »
 ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »
YES THEY ARE...In fuil force with no let up in sight. They will be the first ones to say NO ONE TOLD US THIS WOULD HAPPEN..when the shit hits the fan

You're a year late.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »
Get a drink!

Cheers :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »
SAMSON THROW FEECES AT SCREEN AND EAT BANNANA OOP ACK OOPA ACK OOH AHH OOH!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 10:02:38 PM »
SAMSON THROW FEECES AT SCREEN AND EAT BANNANA OOP ACK OOPA ACK OOH AHH OOH!
wtf?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 10:07:07 PM »
wtf?

hahaha he had a few to many already