Author Topic: What you do when you first log in  (Read 1996 times)

w8m8

What you do when you first log in
« on: February 13, 2009, 07:40:05 AM »
Ron, I often wonder what you do when you first log in ?

You may not want to share that with others , but I just wanted to ask for the sake of a small chance I can remove this  thought from all the recurring things I wonder about on Getbig .

Thank you in advance for your answer , and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day  :D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Question for Ron
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
Probably sees about 100 PMs waiting for him and chooses to read a few based on the sender.  Then if the PM is too long sets that one aside for later (he may or may not get back to it  :) ).  Answers a few quick ones and then heads to the Women's Board to re-read the highly entertaining tampon thread.  Then goes to G & O in hope that there are a few bodybuilding threads that he can read and checks out some others to get a good laugh.  Then he heads to Political because those people have breaking news even before Fox or CNN.
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »
Probably sees about 100 PMs waiting for him and chooses to read a few based on the sender.  Then if the PM is too long sets that one aside for later (he may or may not get back to it  :) ).  Answers a few quick ones and then heads to the Women's Board to re-read the highly entertaining tampon thread.  Then goes to G & O in hope that there are a few bodybuilding threads that he can read and checks out some others to get a good laugh.  Then he heads to Political because those people have breaking news even before Fox or CNN.

Thanks Ron.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:41:30 AM »
I must go check out the tampon thread if it comes so highly recomended  :D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 09:42:56 AM »
Ron usually log on to getbig at 9:00 am west coast time.
9:10 he read the first "wave" of pm's, most of them are requests from getbiggers that were trashed during the night
9:30 he read the second "wave" of pm's, again, same subject.
10:00 he check the q&a board, he see my posts, he laugh, and keep browsing the site, looking for someone to put in timeout
11:00 he start a random topic, like "Whos gonna win Mr O" or "BCAA vs CREATINE", writes something and let the getbiggers discuss the thread for a week.
11:30 he's out, carrying his schmoecam, looking for the next oiled body willing to pose for him

Thats how it is :)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What you do when you first log in
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:52 AM »

Well - lets see. 

I start off at 6:30am, get ready, 7:15am, have breakfast with the family, and by 7:40am, I take my 5 year old daughter to kindergarten, (15 minutes away) so usually at work by 8:30am.

First, I go through business of the day at work, and a ton of emails, and a myriad of other items. I log in when I can, but sometimes it is busy, so I don't have much time.

So back to the question - when I log in.

Check the current threads, see which report to moderator lists I need to clean up, go through some PMs, and so on, when I have time.

That is, after I had my cup of coffee.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 09:52:23 AM »

Thanks Ron.
Shoot I forgot to log out of my Ron account! 
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 09:54:30 AM »
Well - lets see. 

I start off at 6:30am, get ready, 7:15am, have breakfast with the family, and by 7:40am, I take my 5 year old daughter to kindergarten, (15 minutes away) so usually at work by 8:30am.

First, I go through business of the day at work, and a ton of emails, and a myriad of other items. I log in when I can, but sometimes it is busy, so I don't have much time.

So back to the question - when I log in.

Check the current threads, see which report to moderator lists I need to clean up, go through some PMs, and so on, when I have time.

That is, after I had my cup of coffee.

What about the tampon thread  ???

9:10 he read the first "wave" of pm's, most of them are requests from getbiggers that were trashed during the night

10:00 he check the q&a board, he see my posts, he laugh, and keep browsing the site, looking for someone to put in timeout

haha!
R

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »
What about the tampon thread  ???

somewhere in the middle!