Author Topic: Jay Cutlers bracelet  (Read 4800 times)

BiggChuck

• Getbig I
Jay Cutlers bracelet
« on: February 13, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »
Does anyone know who made the big bracelet that Jay is wearing in his One Step Closer video?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Jay Cutlers bracelet
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 10:42:56 AM »
photos guy, do you have any?

BiggChuck

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Noope, I just have the video. I have looked online and nothing. Any help would be great.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 10:55:34 AM »
you could pm jay i'm sure he would be happy to answer your question

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=15998

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 10:59:15 AM »
queerest thread of teh day.....congrats BiggChuck

BiggChuck

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »
Seriously, I am looking for some help and all you have to say is some gay s like that. Dude use your time better than that. Please

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
Seriously, I am looking for some help and all you have to say is some gay s like that. Dude use your time better than that. Please

give us a screen cap or something.  without a photo this thread is useless

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 11:40:30 AM »
Seriously BiggFuck why don't you just go to his website and email him?  I have emailed him a couple times and he has always gotten back to me quickly.  Just try not to waste his time by asking him a bunch of stupid crap or else you will ruin it for the rest of us. 

body88

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »
Does anyone know who made the big bracelet that Jay is wearing in his One Step Closer video?

It's probably chrome hearts:

BiggChuck

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 12:00:59 PM »
Jeez us Why all the name calling? To everyone who helped. Thank you! I did email him. I am not some star struck dumb ass who is going to take up his time with mindless questions. I didn't go there first because I figured he was too busy and decided to go to my brothers of iron for help. But some of you D heads just want to talk s. I am new to this board and thought it would be cool. But instead I get crap from you. What gives? Are your pathetic lives so troubled that you have to take it out on others. Show some class.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 12:02:31 PM »
Jeez us Why all the name calling? To everyone who helped. Thank you! I did email him. I am not some star struck dumb ass who is going to take up his time with mindless questions. I didn't go there first because I figured he was too busy and decided to go to my brothers of iron for help. But some of you D heads just want to talk s. I am new to this board and thought it would be cool. But instead I get crap from you. What gives? Are your pathetic lives so troubled that you have to take it out on others. Show some class.

You are not prepared for getbig.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 12:03:28 PM »

violent threats and profanity or it never happened
just not good enough

BiggChuck

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 12:03:46 PM »
Body88 no that isn't it. It is hard to describe. It looked industrial, thick hell I don't know. I emailed him so i should know when he gets back to me. Thanks for the help anyway. Appreciate it.

body88

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 12:07:43 PM »
Body88 no that isn't it. It is hard to describe. It looked industrial, thick hell I don't know. I emailed him so i should know when he gets back to me. Thanks for the help anyway. Appreciate it.

I bet it's Chrome Hearts.  He lives in Vegas.  They make thick stuff to.  It ultra expensive custom silver.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »
Only 4 posts and already a meltdown.  He won't recover. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »

I bet it's Chrome Hearts.  He lives in Vegas.  They make thick stuff to.  It ultra expensive custom silver.

Yes looks the same. Very cool and i bet expensive too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »
Extremely.  Shit is in the thousands.  Fags like Criss Angel buy this overpriced mexican silver.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »
You are not prepared for getbig.

Exactly.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »
Extremely.  Shit is in the thousands.  Fags like Criss Angel buy this overpriced mexican silver.

translation: I'm a janitor at Chrome Hearts.
Deep Tissue Massage

baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 02:58:53 PM »

Screenshot?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
Too late!! 

baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »

Jay Cutler isn't in this video.  ???

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 11:27:55 PM »
Chrome and silver went out at the turn of the century...Not to mention Jay Cutlers workout gear went out in the 80's