Author Topic: Victor Martinez will NEVER place 1st ever again  (Read 2127 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Victor Martinez will NEVER place 1st ever again
« on: February 13, 2009, 01:30:33 PM »
nothing else for anyone to say

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Victor Martinez will NEVER place 1st ever again
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »

youre wrong...

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »
Depends how his legs heal.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »
Another Expert!  ::)

io856

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »
bullshit!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »
No doubt about it...

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
If he comes in condition for smaller shows like the NY Pro, Toronto Pro etc he can win, but big shows like the Arnold and O you are absolutely right.

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »
Convicted Felon, That is why  ???

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 08:49:08 PM »
i'd say they'd give the arnold to a convicted felon over a grapefruit humper. no matter how good kai is i think he's fucked

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »
I am not a Victor fan, but HE WILL WIN THE ASC and can win almost any show he enters. But to me he is too paper thin looking.  Kind of like a well fed Darrem.
((-::

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 08:51:43 PM »
Whether Victor still has it is exactly what everyone's tuning in to see IMO...well that's one of the stories playing out in this one...the other one's if Kai's pure passion for what he's doing is enough to trump Arnold's anti-political correctness to a guy like him winning the crown...I'm telling you guys this Kai guy is one to watch, he's absolutely nuts...I see him nearly every day at Gold's Venice and he's a brand of huge that usually doesn't see the other side without a blown out kidney or two...truly a unique individual...listen he's living proof that you have to be absolutely nutty to get to that level of size...biggest thighs I've ever seen poking through a pair of pants...imagine being 286 at 3 weeks out...knowing you're so fucking jacked that basically your last 30 pounds needed to be lasix for 2 weeks straight prior to the show...this is what I'm talking about...watch this guy, this is one for the history books...

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »
heres a back shot of him working out to remind you brother

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 08:56:05 PM »

No denying his upper body is amazing.....but we are yet to see his legs..... :-\
No doubt about it...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »

His legs though, everyone's waiting to see his legs...plus Kai gets sick with it conditioning-wise, Martinez, even at what's been agreeably his peak, has had that sort of play-doh look that Kai just out conditions by miles...although Vic's arms looked something otherworldly in that new arm training clip that came out this week...I'm watching both of them, but mostly Kai...the guy is nuts, I'm telling you.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »
His legs though, everyone's waiting to see his legs...plus Kai gets sick with it conditioning-wise, Martinez, even at what's been agreeably his peak, has had that sort of play-doh look that Kai just out conditions by miles...although Vic's arms looked something otherworldly in that new arm training clip that came out this week...I'm watching both of them, but mostly Kai...the guy is nuts, I'm telling you.
I agree about vics legs,i keep going back and forth with who i think will win.
im starting to buy the hype with kai the more videos i see of him.he is truly nuts and training like a animal with charles glass.
Hey mcfarland what other pros do you see at golds?any one else looking freaky like kai?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »
I agree about vics legs,i keep going back and forth with who i think will win.
im starting to buy the hype with kai the more videos i see of him.he is truly nuts and training like a animal with charles glass.
Hey mcfarland what other pros do you see at golds?any one else looking freaky like kai?

Bro it is truly a very good period for Gold's right now, I can attest...as soon as the threads from Hank and Beefy go up saying otherwise, Gold's is a real hot-spot, I'm telling you, if I don't come out of there right now not having seen a new celebrity right now I'm disappointed; don't get mad guys but just in the last 2 weeks I've seen Nick Hogan, Paul Walker, Dennis James, Kai Greene, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Flex Wheeler, Hide, plus all the regulars; just yesterday I watched John Cena squat 510 with textbook form for 3; everybody's there man, you guys call it what you will but it is a MAGICAL placeGold's Venice...

But Kai has something special going on, the biggest guy I'd ever seen prior to seeing his legs was Tom Prince when he was over 310 but Kai right now has legs that probably haven't been matched if you calculate in quads and hams...I knew there must be something crazy going on then I see his 6 part series on glute and ham training...guys watch him...what kind of a fucker fucks a grapefruit on the vid and then continues to co-habitate with regular humans...he's on his own plane. 

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »
Bro it is truly a very good period for Gold's right now, I can attest...as soon as the threads from Hank and Beefy go up saying otherwise, Gold's is a real hot-spot, I'm telling you, if I don't come out of there right now not having seen a new celebrity right now I'm disappointed; don't get mad guys but just in the last 2 weeks I've seen Nick Hogan, Paul Walker, Dennis James, Kai Greene, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Flex Wheeler, Hide, plus all the regulars; just yesterday I watched John Cena squat 510 with textbook form for 3; everybody's there man, you guys call it what you will but it is a MAGICAL placeGold's Venice...

But Kai has something special going on, the biggest guy I'd ever seen prior to seeing his legs was Tom Prince when he was over 310 but Kai right now has legs that probably haven't been matched if you calculate in quads and hams...I knew there must be something crazy going on then I see his 6 part series on glute and ham training...guys watch him...what kind of a fucker fucks a grapefruit on the vid and then continues to co-habitate with regular humans...he's on his own plane. 

There aren't many people who can lay claim to having fucked a grapefruit.  Kai is very, very special.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »
Now there is a Pro with Great Natural calves.Nice work from a brown brother. :-\