Author Topic: The Porkulus Bill Passed  (Read 5118 times)

The Coach

The Porkulus Bill Passed
« on: February 13, 2009, 09:48:11 PM »
This is not good, congress had 48hrs to read this bill (over 500 pages) and not one person read the entire bill including Obama, they are just ramming this down our throats with no one knowing hardly anything about it  >:(

http://momentumperform.proboards58.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=generaldiscuss&thread=61

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Re: The Porkulus Bill Passed
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »
This is not good, congress had 48hrs to read this bill (over 500 pages) and not one person read the entire bill including Obama, they are just ramming this down our throats with no one knowing hardly anything about it  >:(

http://momentumperform.proboards58.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=generaldiscuss&thread=61

Get over it midget.

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »
Get over it midget.

Not for another 4 years fatty.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »
Not for another 4 years fatty.

I love how these Republican senators try to stand on their fiscal high ground after running up record deficits.

Out of touch, bitter, old, white men seeing their power slip away from them.

Too bad you can only carry the ignorant vote for so long.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 10:01:52 PM »
Not for another 4 eight years fatty.

double fixed

ten and under is spelled out and President Obama will be a two term president.....Mark my words ;)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »
I love how these Republican senators try to stand on their fiscal high ground after running up record deficits.

::)

i assume you re black?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 10:04:03 PM »

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

3 weeks in office and this clown and the libs are already spending $6 TRILLION........thanks for securing us back in power in 2010 and 2012. Thank you Mr. Obama, you and your party are the best thing that's happend to the Republican party in along time :D!!

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »
double fixed

ten and under is spelled out and President Obama will be a two term president.....Mark my words ;)

Not a chance in hell, if we're still around in 4 years, I'll bet a months salary.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »
  ::)

i assume you re black?

No, white and Texan.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »

I suppose you weren`t aware that Congressmen and Senators have their own staff.  If we waited for EVERY single congressmen to read EVERY single page, we would only pass one bill a year at most.  You probably don`t have much experience with how things work on The Hill, but every congressmen has a staff that has read every single page and then summaries are drawn up.  This is in addition to whatever the Congressmen has read and noted.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 10:16:47 PM »
I suppose you weren`t aware that Congressmen and Senators have their own staff.  If we waited for EVERY single congressmen to read EVERY single page, we would only pass one bill a year at most.  You probably don`t have much experience with how things work on The Hill, but every congressmen has a staff that has read every single page and then summaries are drawn up.  This is in addition to whatever the Congressmen has read and noted.

Save the vid Adam, I've already heard a 1000 Repubs explain why they are against it and the "president" saying there is no pork when half the fucking bill is pork. I don't know who pays your taxes but who ever it is their screwed!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »
Save the vid Adam, I've already heard a 1000 Repubs explain why they are against it and the "president" saying there is no pork when half the fucking bill is pork. I don't know who pays your taxes but who ever it is their screwed!
I honestly support a National Sales Tax on every single item except used goods and necessities.  That way everyone knows what everyone is paying, it is progressive instead of regressive, adequate revenue is generated and people have complete control of what they want to save, spend and pay regarding taxes.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

hahahha how does obama dick feel up your ass, Repub? ;D
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »
hahahha how does obama dick feel up your ass, Repub? ;D

I reckon he better get used to it, I think Obama might have a few more strokes in him.

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »
I reckon he better get used to it, I think Obama might have a few more strokes in him.

It's not just me junour, he's f**king all of us. You're blindly being lead.

I've also noticed that the political board has been quite sparse with libs.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »

Coach you need to change your training only website to a training for the Revolution site...

shit like "how to get people into shape when the depression hits" etc...

Its coming...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »

I've also noticed that the political board has been quite sparse with libs.

Coach, how in the hell is he fucking you? You make good cash with your little niche service. Regardless of how poor the economy is going you will still do fine. Consider yourself blessed.

Epic overstating the current situation.

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 11:16:53 PM »
Coach, how in the hell is he fucking you? You make good cash with your little niche service. Regardless of how poor the economy is going you will still do fine. Consider yourself blessed.

Epic overstating the current situation.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do feel blessed. I worked my ass for it. But regardless of what Obama says this spending bill will do, it effects all of us. Oh, wait..........didn't he say during his campaign that there were going to be no tax increases exept for people making $250,000 or more. Got news for ya, now it's people making $80,000 and families with a combined income of $140,000 >:(

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 01:46:18 AM »
this article explains well why we're in the mess we're in

http://www.villagevoice.com/2009-01-28/news/what-cooked-the-world-s-economy

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 01:52:17 AM »
this article explains well why we're in the mess we're in

http://www.villagevoice.com/2009-01-28/news/what-cooked-the-world-s-economy
I question the willingness of most people to even read.  It is too bad as that is a great article.

Here is a short video on derivatives for the stupids.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 01:55:41 AM »
3 weeks in office and this clown and the libs are already spending $6 TRILLION........thanks for securing us back in power in 2010 and 2012. Thank you Mr. Obama, you and your party are the best thing that's happend to the Republican party in along time :D!!
fat chance Mexican Midget who they gonna nominate, Herbert Hoover?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 07:56:37 AM »

Ha ha I was telling my fat liberal friend how it will not change things or help anybody.  Pissed her off, she knew I was right.  She could only come up with "it's better than nothing."  No it's not.  With nothing we at least don't have the debt. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 08:08:25 AM »

I'm not happy with this bill at all, but I'll bet you wouldn't like how I would want it ;D  This bill is probably not much different than it would have been under McCain and I'll bet magically all repugs would have been for it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 08:12:21 AM »

Well, we had 8 years of chaos from the previous administration....its going to take something to get things back going.

And I don't know where you got 6 Trillion from.  I believe the stimulus package was for 753 billion.  In any event, sales have been down lately for my business and this will certainly help put things back up

A