Author Topic: Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near  (Read 3843 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I havent been able to find out who the "Indiana county municipal official " is but anyway here's the story...

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago reveals the contents of his meetings with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The initial requests seem reasonable enough when FEMA asks the county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.

But as the required meetings and calls with FEMA and DHS continue over a two year period their request become more unusual, raising suspicions of county officials

*In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.

*Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.

*FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.

*The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.

*The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.

*The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
fema coffins

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
fema coffins

Does anyone know what company made those "storage" containers?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Does anyone know what company made those "storage" containers?
Not sure, I do know there are even more than shown in that video.  I've seen other videos that go on and on.  There's a mass supply of them built up.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Not sure, I do know there are even more than shown in that video.  I've seen other videos that go on and on.  There's a mass supply of them built up.

It's like those black monoliths in the movie/book 2001, just alot creepier.

I think theres a vid out that mentions who makes them, Im gonna try to find it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's like those black monoliths in the movie/book 2001, just alot creepier.

I think theres a vid out that mentions who makes them, Im gonna try to find it.
LOL, true!

Why do you want to know who makes them? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
LOL, true!

Why do you want to know who makes them? 

well, in the video I think someone actually calls the company and asks what the purpose of those boxes were for and the answer was actually coffins. But anyone can make a phonecall sound legit. If I could find out who makes em, I'd call myself and ask them what the fack they are for.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
well, in the video I think someone actually calls the company and asks what the purpose of those boxes were for and the answer was actually coffins. But anyone can make a phonecall sound legit. If I could find out who makes em, I'd call myself and ask them what the fack they are for.
Oh, you're thinking they might be for something else?  I didn't think of that.  Not sure I can imagine what.  maybe a way to drop food into flooded zones... I guess there could be other uses.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Oh, you're thinking they might be for something else?  I didn't think of that.  Not sure I can imagine what.  maybe a way to drop food into flooded zones... I guess there could be other uses.

Doesn't take many questions to figure shit out. Call up the company ask em, what they are for, who do they supply these containers to? Then call up the alleged receiver and ask if they use them for anything, etc..

...it's getting late........

....we're discussing coffins.......

depressing.

See ya guys tomarrow.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
damn, I got sucked in again...lol

hahah  :D

This is an interesting situation.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
From Polyguard.

To Whom this May Concern:

As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).

I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

In the funeral service industry, there is a program called “pre-need” which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!

If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.

Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

The name of their competitor is Vantage Products Corp. in Covington, Georgia. I checked their website, and they do indeed make plastic coffins similar to those in the video. Here is their web Address

Polyguard has had contracts with the Veterans Affairs Dept totalling over 2 millino dollars this we know from Fedspending.org

Now, Polyguard basically claims that the Coffins depicted in the video are merely 'back stock', and that Vantage OWNS the land they are on. How they would know that for certain is unclear. However, this is what I found on Vantage's own website:

"Vantage is now located and headquartered in a new, state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot facility in Covington, Georgia. The facility is home to two new injection molding machines, robotic painting systems, R & D, as well as ample storage and shipping facilities."

If Vantage has "ample storage and shipping facilities" in Covington, why would they need to store their merchandise in the middle of an open field in Madison? According to the producers of the video, the private owners of the land would not give any explanation to why the coffins were there.

Why all the secrecy? Why not simply state that the coffins belong to Vantage Corp, and they are there for storage? Also, why would Vantage store what looks to be a huge portion of their valuable stock in the middle of a field far from their shipping and distribution facility? And why would it sit there undisturbed for years without being rotated, diminished, or replenished?

None of these questions have so far been answered. We at Neithercorp certainly hope that there is no insidious purpose to these coffins, and that all is well, but until we get some clear and honest answers, our suspicions will remain.

If you Google map the location of Vantage Products Corporation...it will show that they have thousands of these things stored at their plant. Maybe they have overflow storage in the field down the road?

Google: 960 Almon Road Covington GA 30014

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
damn, I got sucked in again...lol

lol...

so it's legit... disturbing.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Google map/world picture showing all the coffins. Thats alot of fucking coffins. Im gonna have nighmares tonight. lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is very odd.  What other companies, dealing in poly products does this?  The way it's layed out sounds like a business plan of failure unless there is backing to it and for an order.  amass huge quantities of unrotated stock?  Why on earth set up a new manufacturing run with a massive backstock? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Google map/world picture showing all the coffins. Thats alot of fucking coffins. Im gonna have nighmares tonight. lol

lol, i was just getting ready to look for this.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Any updates?  ???
S

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Any updates?  ???

I'm having my plastic coffin customized today. Which do you perfer?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
more info

starts at 8:30