Author Topic: Fresno Police Officers Violent Arrest of a Homeless Man  (Read 3060 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Fresno Police Officers Violent Arrest of a Homeless Man
« on: February 14, 2009, 04:48:27 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Fresno Police Officers Violent Arrest of a Homeless Man
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 04:49:33 AM »
"they don't let you beat dogs like that and get away with it"

man, it doesn't matter if the guy resisted before.  You don't beat him once he's in control.  It's not the cop's job to enact his personal vengence on the person being arrested.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 05:03:08 AM »
I seriously hope I NEVER fucking witness something like that.  Id' probably get myself shot approaching those fucking pigs and beating the shit out of them.  What a bunch of fucking animals.  Beating up on a poor homeless guy.  Fucking PIGS!  That fat fucker needs his ass raped with a night stick! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 05:05:25 AM »
I seriously hope I NEVER fucking witness something like that.  Id' probably get myself shot approaching those fucking pigs and beating the shit out of them.  What a bunch of fucking animals.  Beating up on a poor homeless guy.  Fucking PIGS!  That fat fucker needs his ass raped with a night stick! 
I like you :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 05:11:48 AM »
I like you :D

What's sad is if you walked over and approached those assholes they could arrest you on the spot and probably throw your ass in jail.  America is a police state!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 05:14:04 AM »
What's sad is if you walked over and approached those assholes they could arrest you on the spot and probably throw your ass in jail.  America is a police state!
yup.... 

we need to get KH in here on this one and get his opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 05:47:24 AM »

Bullys with badges.  I personally could beat the living piss out of those two homos without their guns. 

What animals. 

Like I said, Celente and others are saying what many of us feel, SHTF soon.  This police state garbage is out of control.

No excuse for that.  None.  Send those two freaks to general pop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 05:51:00 AM »

The chief is a freaking liar too. 

I like the opening of the news cast "The Fresno police got another black eye."

The only poor bastard who got a black eye was that poor schmuck getting the beatdown. 

I hope he sues for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »
The chief of police should be fired. This happened on HIS watch.

Then those two shitbags should lose their badges and do jail time for aggravated assault.

I know quite of few police officers and they're good people. Shitbags, like the two in the video, only makes their jobs harder.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »
We all know how tough those 50 something year old homeless people can get. The cops were lucky there was 2 of them.  ::)

Distgusting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 04:23:12 PM »
The chief of police should be fired. This happened on HIS watch.

Then those two shitbags should lose their badges and do jail time for aggravated assault.

I know quite of few police officers and they're good people. Shitbags, like the two in the video, only makes their jobs harder.

Agree.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »
hard to say with that video if hes is resisting arrest, or if he just cant because hes getting hit.. either way you never touch anyone if you dont have too, and you never punch anyone..

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

dude, no cop is looking for this. there isnt one cop ive ever known who hopes its going to be an exciting day with lots of arrests.. in fact most cops are lazy fucks who ignore everything.. even cops who arnt lazy are still hoping its a quiet day so you know youll end up home..

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »
hard to say with that video if hes is resisting arrest, or if he just cant because hes getting hit.. either way you never touch anyone if you dont have too, and you never punch anyone..

I guess theres a fine line between resisting arrest and trying to defend your face from a fist.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »
in fact most cops are lazy fucks who ignore everything..

So either they beat the shit out of people or they don't do shit? The minority are somewhere in between? Thats nice.  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »
The chief is a freaking liar too. 

I like the opening of the news cast "The Fresno police got another black eye."

The only poor bastard who got a black eye was that poor schmuck getting the beatdown. 

I hope he sues for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That Chief is a fucking asshole cock!  I mean what a stupid fuck?  He's going to sit there and defend those actions because this homeless guy, probably who also has mental health issues, is piss drunk and punches one of the cops in the arm?  LMAO!  COPS CARRY GUNS AND METAL BATONS!  Plus the homeless guy was on the ground and the cops had him under control.  THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE for their behavior.  NONE!

And to you guys that say oh I know plenty of cops and most of them are nice guys.  BULLSHIT!  You may know them in their private life but you have no clue what they think or how they act on the job.  Most are fucking assholes and anyone that spews that garbage either hasn't really been around cops or is talking out of their ass.  I've known plenty and have worked with them.  Very few are "nice" guys. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »
That Chief is a fucking asshole cock!  I mean what a stupid fuck?  He's going to sit there and defend those actions because this homeless guy, probably who also has mental health issues, is piss drunk and punches one of the cops in the arm?  LMAO!  COPS CARRY GUNS AND METAL BATONS!  Plus the homeless guy was on the ground and the cops had him under control.  THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE for their behavior.  NONE!

And to you guys that say oh I know plenty of cops and most of them are nice guys.  BULLSHIT!  You may know them in their private life but you have no clue what they think or how they act on the job.  Most are fucking assholes and anyone that spews that garbage either hasn't really been around cops or is talking out of their ass.  I've known plenty and have worked with them.  Very few are "nice" guys. 

They are no different than mobsters and gangsters and who are nice in their family life but complete animals in their job. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
dude, no cop is looking for this. there isnt one cop ive ever known who hopes its going to be an exciting day with lots of arrests.. in fact most cops are lazy fucks who ignore everything.. even cops who arnt lazy are still hoping its a quiet day so you know youll end up home..

Nobody wants to get in a firefight, get shot at and in this case beat some guy. First off no gloves, god knows what this guy had. I don't think I'd want to touch him regardless.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »

Nobody wants to get in a firefight, get shot at and in this case beat some guy. First off no gloves, god knows what this guy had. I don't think I'd want to touch him regardless.

Dude, we agree on most things, but those cops can in no way justify the endless closed hand puches to the face. 

Testilying is not going to work on this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »
I'm not disagreeing with u.....why would u need to punch some homeless guy in the face anyway, break ur hand, disease, wasn't resisting, mace is easier. As for thr chief, I have no doubt these are guys are screwed, but what did u want him to say. He's protecting his guys. I'm sure the conversation he had with them wasn't the same.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
I'm not disagreeing with u.....why would u need to punch some homeless guy in the face anyway, break ur hand, disease, wasn't resisting, mace is easier. As for thr chief, I have no doubt these are guys are screwed, but what did u want him to say. He's protecting his guys. I'm sure the conversation he had with them wasn't the same.

I'll be surprised if they lose their jobs. Their worst case scenerio is, a couple of weeks off with pay, a job behind a desk untill things blow over and then back on the street.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »
I'll be surprised if they lose their jobs. Their worst case scenerio is, a couple of weeks off with pay, a job behind a desk untill things blow over and then back on the street.

That cop was so over the line its not funny.

If these animals cant hack the job mentally, they need to be replaced with better people.  There is no excuse for this.

Protect and Serve is a joke.

They protect their own and serve themselves with overtime and bloated pensions.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 01:35:54 PM »

Because they are all freemasons. Did you notice the illuministic hand sign he is making on the desk??. He keeps the TRIANGLE OF FREEMASONRY the whole time he is being interviewed. Watched the video again....
C

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »
haha