Author Topic: Video of Boyer Coe competing steroid free  (Read 23257 times)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: Video of Boyer Coe competing steroid free
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 08:54:05 AM »
steroids or not he had some of the best abs in the history of the earth ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »
I did an experiment with true HIT training last year here in Florida. I worked with Arthur Jones' right hand man at both Nautilus and Arthur's later company, MedX. I too was curious about what Boyer was doing during his tenure at Nautilus, so I shot him an email inquiring about his nutrition during that period. The response he sent is as follows:

Sean:

That was  a long time ago, its hard for me to recall calorie counts. First off, Arthur had me stop all training for at least four months, much like he did with Casey with the Colorado Experiment.
You have to remember Casey didn't gain 60 lbs. of muscle he "Regained" 60 pounds of muscle and he still did not not look anywhere close to contest shape.

As I recall, I got down to 178 lbs. that was even lighter than I was in high school. When I started back training, for some reason he wanted me to keep my calories low, Arthur knew nothing about
nutrition. I was also off of any Anabolics. Had he let me train a bit slower where I could really concentrate on the movements and get back on Anabolics I am sure the results would have been better.
After he dis continued the training, I made my necessary adjustments and in one month I went from 178 to 198 and then later on up to 215, in really good shape.

If I had to guess on calories I probably was not eating more that 1,800 calories a day, which is not very much.

Hope this helps you.

Boyer

If Boyer said this I believe it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »
steroids or not he had some of the best abs in the history of the earth ;)
of course!  Nobody would dare challenge this.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 09:04:25 AM »
In interviews he admitted to taking most of 81 off from serious training. So by 82 he got an offer from Nautilus creator Arthur Jones to do a series of training videos for some of the new nautilus equipment he had just made. And Boyer felt that it would be a good time to see what the HIT Arthur Jones training protocol could do for his body coming out of an untrained state. And he wanted to see what it did without any chemical enhancement and if he was happy with the results he would compete later that year. Well it just happened to be the Mr. Olympia that he competed in. Probably was just a personal goal too.

I`ve never trained on nautilus equipment,anyone have any experience on them.

&feature=related
&feature=related
&feature=related
&feature=related

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »
Looked fantastic

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 09:59:58 AM »
epic boxing moves @ 2:17
wtf was that hahahaa

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 10:04:20 AM »
If that's not GREAT posing ... then I'm not sure what is ! Thanks for the vids, Beefy !  :)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
True.....he looked damn good in 82 for being "off".

Real posing too.....none of this pop locking, robot dancing shit we see today.

Anything would look impressive to a 19 year old twink like you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »
beard ftw!!! ;D
A

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
He was on.

You just cant use roids for over 15 years then come off (1982) and expect your skin to stay paper thin without holding fat...sorry no possible.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »
I have the original mag some where and Boyer said that he over dieted and that he was training exclusivley on Nautilus and that is why he was smaller for that show.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2009, 11:47:32 AM »
He was on.

You cant just use roids for over 15 years then come off (1982) and expect your skin to stay paper thin without holding fat...sorry no possible.
thank you !

i the closeups...he is rather full and paper thin skin ... drug free my ass

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »
thank you !

i the closeups...he is rather full and paper thin skin ... drug free my ass
Having paper thin skin has nothing to do with steroids. After my steroid days were over, I waited 2 years before competing again. I competed in a show entirely steroid free and entirely drug free. I didnt even take creatine which I have always thought was shit anyway. I ended up competing 20lbs less than my steroid years and I was still competing at heavyweight. I was leaner and dryer than any competition that I had done while on gear. Everybody that I knew thought that I was on something. They said I had to be at least on GH. I was on nothing except vitamins and a diet. I didnt even drink protein shakes. And i didnt compete in a natural show either. It was a drug show and I felt like I could do it clean. And guess what, I place 4th out of 19 other men in the heavies. I was cold off everything for 25 months. So trust me on this, I had paper thin skin too and I didnt take shit. ANd Boyer has a way better metabolism than I ever had. And why did I do it? Well I had already made the decision to stop roids and I wanted to prove to myself that I had built a base from the many years that i had never taken the stuff as a young man. And I wanted to show myself that I wasnt controlled by the gear. And I never looked back.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »
Having paper thin skin has nothing to do with steroids. After my steroid days were over, I waited 2 years before deciding to compete again. I competed in a show entirely steroid free and entirely drug free. I didnt even take creatine which I have always thought was shit anyway. I ended up competing 20lbs less than my steroid years and I was still competing at heavyweight. I was leaner and dryer than any competition that I had done while on gear. Everybody that I knew thought that I was on something. They said I had to be at least on GH. I was on nothing except vitamins and a diet. I didnt even drink protein shakes. And i didnt compete in a natural show either. It was a drug show and I felt like I could do it clean. And guess what, I place 4th out of 19 other men in the heavies. I was cold off everything for 25 months. So trust me on this, I had paper thin skin too and I didnt take shit. ANd Boyer has a way better metabolism than I ever had. And why did I do it? Well I had already made the decision to stop roids and I wanted to prove to myself that I had built a base from the many years that i had never taken the stuff as a young man. And I wanted to show myself that I wasnt controlled by the gear. And I never looked back.
So you are telling me that you competed roid free at 5-6% at 200 + AND WHAT HEIGHT ? 6'4" ?

comeon BEEFY...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2009, 12:03:02 PM »
So you are telling me that you competed roid free at 5-6% at 200 + AND WHAT HEIGHT ? 6'4" ?

comeon BEEFY...
Yes! That is what I am saying. And I am 6ft.tall. I weighed 218lbs at the weigh in. After being entirely drug free for 25 months.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2009, 12:06:08 PM »
Plus, I didnt carb up either. I dont believe in it. I just kept my diet the same and kept the water intake the same. So it wasnt like I carbed up to this weight. And like I said, I took no creatine. I think creatine is shit. It is fake intramuscular water size that it gives you. Fake muscles. I hate the shit and only took it once in my life for 3 weeks.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »
Having paper thin skin has nothing to do with steroids. After my steroid days were over, I waited 2 years before competing again. I competed in a show entirely steroid free and entirely drug free. I didnt even take creatine which I have always thought was shit anyway. I ended up competing 20lbs less than my steroid years and I was still competing at heavyweight. I was leaner and dryer than any competition that I had done while on gear. Everybody that I knew thought that I was on something. They said I had to be at least on GH. I was on nothing except vitamins and a diet. I didnt even drink protein shakes. And i didnt compete in a natural show either. It was a drug show and I felt like I could do it clean. And guess what, I place 4th out of 19 other men in the heavies. I was cold off everything for 25 months. So trust me on this, I had paper thin skin too and I didnt take shit. ANd Boyer has a way better metabolism than I ever had. And why did I do it? Well I had already made the decision to stop roids and I wanted to prove to myself that I had built a base from the many years that i had never taken the stuff as a young man. And I wanted to show myself that I wasnt controlled by the gear. And I never looked back.

Do urself a favor and dont compare ur drug use with those on the Mr.O stage, as I said Boyer was on gas for over 15 years u dont know how messy u physique becomes after u stop completelly from using, I mean natural means nothing and Boyer was on primo and deca at least in 82.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2009, 12:12:10 PM »
Do urself a favor and dont compare ur drug use with those on the Mr.O stage, as I said Boyer was on gas for over 15 years u dont know how messy u physique becomes after u stop completelly from using, I mean natural means nothing and Boyer was on primo and deca at least in 82.
Bro, get your head examined. I have experienced the same thing. I just posted my own experience with this and you talk shit to me. What the fuck have you ever done? Ever compete? Ever take any gear? Or do you just read mags and pose in your bathroom mirror? That is the fucking problem with newbies to this sport. You think it is all steroids. And that nobody can have a base of real muscle left after being off for some time.. How the fuck can you tell me that I dont know what happens to a body after coming off many years of roid use. I have done it assfucker.Keep dreaming Hippo.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »
Yes! That is what I am saying. And I am 6ft.tall. I weighed 218lbs at the weigh in. After being entirely drug free for 25 months.
I'm asking you as I tried dieting drug free after a 3 year layoff from AAS as well.....

I got down to 180 lbs @ 8 % and flat as fuck ...I suspect as I would have continued dieting I would have been stuck at 170-173 max @ 6%

I think one needs cutting agents to go under 6 % and diuretics to get that specific look

Again I'm just speaking from what I observed on myself ....I did diet for shows with AAS and the whole 9 yards as well.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »
Boyer Coe looked incredible!
Especially his arms, awesome biceps peak.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2009, 12:55:07 PM »
Bro, get your head examined. I have experienced the same thing. I just posted my own experience with this and you talk shit to me. What the fuck have you ever done? Ever compete? Ever take any gear? Or do you just read mags and pose in your bathroom mirror? That is the fucking problem with newbies to this sport. You think it is all steroids. And that nobody can have a base of real muscle left after being off for some time.. How the fuck can you tell me that I dont know what happens to a body after coming off many years of roid use. I have done it assfucker.Keep dreaming Hippo.

Ouchhhh  easy tiger......

1-Since Im probably old enough to be your father ...I take the 'newbie" comment as a compliment.

2-If I only go by what I read in mags, then i will think Boyer was natural in 82' (like u like to believe)

3-who am I? Have I ever competed? taken any gear? have i even beaten Boyer on a stage? dont know i guess thats the magic of the internet).

4- was Boyer natural  in 82?  sorry to hurt ur feelings but he wasnt.
(and thats free info )

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2009, 01:05:35 PM »
Ouchhhh  easy tiger......

1-Since Im probably old enough to be your father ...I take the 'newbie" comment as a compliment.

2-If I only go by what I read in mags, then i will think Boyer was natural in 82' (like u like to believe)

3-who am I? Have I ever competed? taken any gear? have i even beaten Boyer on a stage? dont know i guess thats the magic of the internet).

4- was Boyer natural  in 82?  sorry to hurt ur feelings but he wasnt.
(and thats free info )
So on reply #23, in which ON SWOLE actually posts his correspondence with Boyer and Boyer says he was steroid free. And then Boyer has stated for years that he was steroid free in 82.    But somehow you know that he was actually on steroids.    What a joke you are. Keep dreaming. You probably think that 9/11 was an inside job by the firefighters too. Or maybe the illuminati. Or you probably belong to the Flat Earth Society.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »
I'm asking you as I tried dieting drug free after a 3 year layoff from AAS as well.....

I got down to 180 lbs @ 8 % and flat as fuck ...I suspect as I would have continued dieting I would have been stuck at 170-173 max @ 6%

I think one needs cutting agents to go under 6 % and diuretics to get that specific look

Again I'm just speaking from what I observed on myself ....I did diet for shows with AAS and the whole 9 yards as well.
I understand what you are saying. I too felt flat as fuck at my leanest weight. But once I pumped up a tad, my skin was ready to tear. You def. will feel flat cleaned out and being that lean. But without using cutting agents , you must diet longer and manipulate your diet very well too. So to avoid your BMR slowing down to a halt. The diet must be much more dead on. And diuretics are not needed especially when not on gear for the day of the show.  But if you dont have a freak metabolism , then you must carefully diet longer and really manipulate it to get super lean with out losing all your mass. Trust me, it aint easy by any means, but it can be done. Didnt mean to come across harsh.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2009, 01:11:30 PM »
So on reply #23, in which ON SWOLE actually posts his correspondence with Boyer and Boyer says he was steroid free. And then Boyer has stated for years that he was steroid free in 82.    But somehow you know that he was actually on steroids.    What a joke you are. Keep dreaming. You probably think that 9/11 was an inside job by the firefighters too. Or maybe the illuminati. Or you probably belong to the Flat Earth Society.

...Or maybe not.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »

Problem is this....anyone that looks better than you gets accused of being on something.  People like you are so amazing.  Its like a 5th grader who studies his ass off and gets only a C+ on test.  Then another person studies two days and gets an A.  You're the C+ guy who then says something like "He only got an A because he cheated"