Author Topic: What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?  (Read 20534 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?
« on: February 14, 2009, 06:37:59 AM »
Disgusted made a fake supplement called "magic powder" then had that fat fuck Kamali promote it on here(why would anyone wants to look like him anyway?) for months, now he is finally selling it and promoting it on the positive board. Rons rules are no spamming, but some motherless cokksukkers think they are above the rules, like Chris Mason, Jag and now Disgusted. Should this filthy muthafucker be banned for life for abusing Rons rules? Do you guys think this site should just be one big place for people to sell their products?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=263307.0
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 06:43:48 AM »
I say it's up to the forum mods and ultimately up to Ron.  Ron posted in that thread so he must be ok with it.  It's a bodybuilding product in a bodybuilding forum on getbig.  maybe that's why he gave it a pass. You posted this in complaints, if Ron had an issue, he would have addressed it.  If you want a different forum owner, open your own board. 

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 06:45:55 AM »
I got a sample yesterday ,I didn't get pump at all  >:(

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 06:49:36 AM »
Disgusted made a fake supplement called "magic powder" then had that fat fuck Kamali promote it on here(why would anyone wants to look like him anyway?) for months, now he is finally selling it and promoting it on the positive board. Rons rules are no spamming, but some motherless cokksukkers think they are above the rules, like Chris Mason, Jag and now Disgusted. Should this filthy muthafucker be banned for life for abusing Rons rules? Do you guys think this site should just be one big place for people to sell their products?

Quality product right there ......  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 06:50:19 AM »
I say it's up to the forum mods and ultimately up to Ron.  Ron posted in that thread so he must be ok with it.  It's a bodybuilding product in a bodybuilding forum on getbig.  maybe that's why he gave it a pass. You posted this in complaints, if Ron had an issue, he would have addressed it.  If you want a different forum owner, open your own board. 

I don't want a different forum owner, I do want a different political board moderator though. So you are saying it is ok for people to use this site to sell their products? If the mods let this asshole keep this up this site will be like an MD magazine in two months time. Is that what you want?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 06:52:49 AM »
Quality product right there ......  ::)

It is a placebo. I heard it from a certain "guru" who is well known in this circle. The powder is nothing more than sugar water. It's not like Disgusted is some doctor mixing shit in a lab and curing cancer in his spare time. He trains meatheads, that's it. Anyone who believes that he made the next big thing is an idiot.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 06:54:34 AM »
I don't want a different forum owner, I do want a different political board moderator though. So you are saying it is ok for people to use this site to sell their products? If the mods let this asshole keep this up this site will be like an MD magazine in two months time. Is that what you want?
nope, all I said is it's all up to forum mods and ultimately Ron... if he wants to stop magic powder he will.  He runs the forum not you.  If you want me gone, who gives a shit.  Ron makes that call, not you.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 06:56:49 AM »
nope, all I said is it's all up to forum mods and ultimately Ron... if he wants to stop magic powder he will.  He runs the forum not you.  If you want me gone, who gives a shit.  Ron makes that call, not you.

Actually you and I made a bet that if you got voted out you would leave and you lost in a landslide. You showed everyone that you are not a man of your word. Also I know it's up to the moderators. Why do you always have to be such a douche? The question is, "DO YOU THINK IT'S OK FOR DISGUSTED TO SPAM?"  Can you answer now please?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 06:56:59 AM »
It is a placebo. I heard it from a certain "guru" who is well known in this circle. The powder is nothing more than sugar water. It's not like Disgusted is some doctor mixing shit in a lab and curing cancer in his spare time. He trains meatheads, that's it. Anyone who believes that he made the next big thing is an idiot.
bodybuilding is a placebo.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 06:57:37 AM »
Actually you and I made a bet that if you got voted out you would leave and you lost in a landslide. You showed everyone that you are not a man of your word. Also I know it's up to the moderators. Why do you always have to be such a douche? The question is, "DO YOU THINK IT'S OK FOR DISGUSTED TO SPAM?"  Can you answer now please?
how does that make you feel ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 06:57:55 AM »
bodybuilding is a placebo.

Is that why you don't partake in it? Or are you too busy blowing 240 online for 16 hours a day?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 06:58:29 AM »
how does that make you feel ;D

I am fine, you stupid coon. Now answer the question.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 06:58:52 AM »
danielson, why do you hate me so :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 07:00:25 AM »
Is that why you don't partake in it? Or are you too busy blowing 240 online for 16 hours a day?
I've probably followed this SPORT way longer than you.  but in a way it's true, isn't it a placebo?  In some regards that's true.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 07:02:35 AM »
danielson, why do you hate me so :D

You take yourself and your race way too serious. If someone calls me a dumb Wop I laugh. When people call you a filthy N, you get upset. Makes no sense. Oh, and because you are a worthless pos and a leach on society.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 07:04:51 AM »
You take yourself and your race way too serious. If someone calls me a dumb Wop I laugh. When people call you a filthy N, you get upset. Makes no sense. Oh, and because you are a worthless pos and a leach on society.
Afro-South American Indians RULE muthafuka!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 07:06:00 AM »
Afro-South American Indians RULE muthfuka!!!

I have asked you many times and I will ask you again. Why not tell us a little about yourself and post a picture so we can put a name with a face? Also, do you think it's ok to spam the board?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 07:06:41 AM »
oh come on danielson, let's burry this shit...  I miss you man...  Let's make up honey.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 07:07:31 AM »

Sounds like someone is Disgusted

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 07:09:13 AM »
I have asked you many times and I will ask you again. Why not tell us a little about yourself and post a picture so we can put a name with a face? Also, do you think it's ok to spam the board?
It's not ok to spam the board but it's up to Ron.  He lets Jag post her product on certain forums and we had to express we wanted a no spam policy in political and explain why.  So it's up to Ron and the forum mods. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 07:09:26 AM »
oh come on danielson, let's burry this shit...  I miss you man...  Let's make up honey.

Go fck yourself. This thread is serious business and we don't need some idiot ruining it.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 07:09:53 AM »
Go fck yourself. This thread is serious business and we don't need some idiot ruining it.
seroius business :D  Ok honey.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 07:10:09 AM »
fucking hell, why get worked up about this?

just ignore it and move on.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 07:11:02 AM »
It's not ok to spam the board but it's up to Ron.  He lets Jag post her product on certain forums and we had to express we wanted a no spam policy in political and explain why.  So it's up to Ron and the forum mods. 

Obviously I have explored the right avenues and I am trying to get the people here to let Ron know we don't want to read advertisements on Getbig.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 07:12:03 AM »
Obviously I have explored the right avenues and I am trying to get the people here to let Ron know we don't want to read advertisements on Getbig.
how's that working out for ya :D