Author Topic: What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?  (Read 20516 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2009, 11:14:05 AM »
Not at all. Danny is Ron's right hand man and Ron pays him in the high 7 figures for all the modding he does. It's only natural that he expresses concern when he sees unacceptable activity in Getbig.

You go Danny!

::)

dustin

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2009, 11:15:26 AM »
Calm yourself down, cum cheeks. Jim's the man. He hasn't been overzealous promoting his supplement at all. There's what? One thread? ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2009, 11:20:59 AM »
I have never called you a name on here, ever. In fact I used to think you were one of the cooler posters. But getting Kamali to talk about this product for months on end and then schilling it on here is out of line. Let me ask you this, do you want this board to become a place where people come to sell shit? I certainly don't.

Then go PM Ron. I have said before that I don't care if anyone on here ever buys my product. Some people have expressed an interest in it and asked some questions about it.  I have been on this board for years and have answered hundreds of PMs and questions to some of the few people on here that actually lift weights, what do you do other than insult people?  Do you realize that you have sent over 30 pms to various mods on here in just one day obsessing about one thread ??!! Let it go bro before you have a break down over it.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
Then go PM Ron. I have said before that I don't care if anyone on here ever buys my product. Some people have expressed an interest in it and asked some questions about it.  I have been on this board for years and have answered hundreds of PMs and questions to some of the few people on here that actually lift weights, what do you do other than insult people?  Do you realize that you have sent over 30 pms to various mods on here in just one day obsessing about one thread ??!! Let it go bro before you have a break down over it.

I PMed Chaos and Ron, that's it. Flex PMed me about it. Now answer my question, do you want this place to welcome spammers?
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »
It doesn't matter if the dude posts here regularly. I post here 3 times as much as he does, does that give me the right to make threads asking if people want to pay for my services? Bluto posts here 10 times as much as that guy, does that give him special rights? Rules are rules and Disgusted is a pos who needs to be banned.

Dosn't "pos" stand for "peice of sh%t? I guess that would be considered name calling in some planetary systems.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2009, 11:24:07 AM »
Calm yourself down, cum cheeks. Jim's the man. He hasn't been overzealous promoting his supplement at all. There's what? One thread? ???

One is one too many. What if we all made ONE thread trying to sell shit on here? If Ron himself comes on here and says Jim is above the rules I will shut up about it.
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2009, 11:24:22 AM »
I PMed Chaos and Ron, that's it. Flex PMed me about it. Now answer my question, do you want this place to welcome spammers?

Then why are you advertising my product in your avatar?  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »
Dosn't "pos" stand for "peice of sh%t? I guess that would be considered name calling in some planetary systems.

Correct. I called you a name after you broke the rules. Not before. Just be a man and follow the rules like everyone else.
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
Correct. I called you a name after you broke the rules. Not before. Just be a man and follow the rules like everyone else.

No  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
No  :D

Serious question. Why are you so much more important than everyone else? Ruining Kamalis physique notwithstanding.
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2009, 11:30:13 AM »
Serious question. Why are you so much more important than everyone else? Ruining Kamalis physique notwithstanding.

Because God hates you and loves me.  :D Why are you spamming my product in your avatar? Oh and can you please make the font bigger?  ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2009, 11:32:19 AM »
Because God hates you and loves me.  :D Why are you spamming my product in your avatar? Oh and can you please make the font bigger?  ;)

You know this product is bullshit. Why are you trying to rip off my iron brothers? You tell people which drugs to take, you don't know shit about creating supplements. The economy is real bad right now Jim, please don't take advantage of the good folk here at Getbig.
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »
You know this product is bullshit. Why are you trying to rip off my iron brothers? You tell people which drugs to take, you don't know shit about creating supplements. The economy is real bad right now Jim, please don't take advantage of the good folk here at Getbig.

I think that you need to trade in your obsession with me for another one. Try this.  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »
::)

Sorry, I'll try not to be so serious next time :(

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2009, 11:49:09 AM »
I think that you need to trade in your obsession with me for another one. Try this.  :)

jim why did you just delete my question about possible side effects of the magic powder on the pos board ?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
jim why did you just delete my question about possible side effects of the magic powder on the pos board ?

I am guessing sugar and water doesn't have too many harmful side effects. Might give you a cavity.
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »

I did no such thing, but if you have a question then repost it.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2009, 11:52:01 AM »
I am guessing sugar and water doesn't have too many harmful side effects. Might give you a cavity.

it's an honest question i would assume if it is a legitimate supplement than there should be studies to provide said information

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2009, 11:54:10 AM »
it's an honest question i would assume if it is a legitimate supplement than there should be studies to provide said information

It's not legitimate though. He told Kamali to talk about it for months on end so he could sell it to the dopes on here. I know of a mod on the positive board that can't wait to ban Jim for this stunt and is just waiting to get the ok from Ron. What he is doing is disgraceful.
E

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »
This will NOT   >:(  give you cavities.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »
It's not legitimate though. He told Kamali to talk about it for months on end so he could sell it to the dopes on here. I know of a mod on the positive board that can't wait to ban Jim for this stunt and is just waiting to get the ok from Ron. What he is doing is disgraceful.

i can see where you're coming from and i support you in your quest to protect innocent getbiggers

i just want to know if it's possible i could end up looking like a turd kamali in the proces

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2009, 11:57:13 AM »
This will NOT   >:(  give you cavities.

Nice ass, she needs to cut the tag though.
E

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2009, 11:59:03 AM »
Yes King Kamali sucks ass but Jim is a solid bro.  It seems all of the interest from this product comes from the forum members here.  I don't see Jim in the Nutrition section pimping this stuff left and right. Magic Powder could be Getbig's Ultimate Orange,  could turn out to be a part of history.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »
Nice ass, she needs to cut the tag though.

Hadn't noticed the tag until you mentioned it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2009, 12:40:43 PM »
Another Milos Sarcev in the making  :D
TEAM Nasser