Author Topic: Help with T3 and clen and ECA!!  (Read 969 times)

getripped4413

• Getbig I
Help with T3 and clen and ECA!!
« on: February 14, 2009, 08:39:33 AM »
I have been on a cycle of clen for a couple weeks now...i have only enough for about a 5 or 6 week cycle.  I have been taking benedryl to help prolong the great effects of the clen.  i am about done with it now, about a week left.  I now just ran into some T3 cytomel.  I know having them together would have been the best but now I am wondering what to do.  I have an ECA stack as well I have been waiting to take.  When the clen is done should I march right into my T3 cycle(now I only have enough for 4 weeks) and should I stack it with ECA? I heard this works great?  I also heard that ECA effects the same reciptors as the clen does?  How should I go about taking the gear that I have?  I also have heard that I should not keep taking the ECA once the T3 is done.  What can I do with this great stuff I have? 

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Help with T3 and clen and ECA!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 08:47:48 AM »
Hi King Kamali.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 08:49:46 AM »
Yes to everything and tickle your anus with a large duck feather after each portion.

Advice is free for one week.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 08:53:13 AM »
I have been on a cycle of clen for a couple weeks now...i have only enough for about a 5 or 6 week cycle.  I have been taking benedryl to help prolong the great effects of the clen.  i am about done with it now, about a week left.  I now just ran into some T3 cytomel.  I know having them together would have been the best but now I am wondering what to do.  I have an ECA stack as well I have been waiting to take.  When the clen is done should I march right into my T3 cycle(now I only have enough for 4 weeks) and should I stack it with ECA? I heard this works great?  I also heard that ECA effects the same reciptors as the clen does?  How should I go about taking the gear that I have?  I also have heard that I should not keep taking the ECA once the T3 is done.  What can I do with this great stuff I have? 

Rather than ask the board, I suggest you PM Stark - he's nothing short of a Messiah when it comes to telling you what to do with steroids. Good luck and give your kidneys a kiss for me.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 09:12:42 AM »
Rather than ask the board, I suggest you PM Stark - he's nothing short of a Messiah when it comes to telling you what to do with steroids. Good luck and give your kidneys a kiss for me.

lol.......those kidneys would need two more cycles before reaching the love boat

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 09:21:42 AM »
Are you doing this for a contest? Because if you are not, I would suggest not fucking around with any of the stuff that you have mentioned.

If you are taking it for a contest, then do this. Take the ECA and flush it all down the toilet. Finish up with the Clen. And take the cytomel for the last 4 weeks of your precontest prep. Do not take more than 100mcg.a day. And split it up over 2 dosages a day spaced 12 hours apart.

Word of advice. Dont waste your time with clen ever again and for that matter the ECA. In the long term it will really fuck you up. I know at least a half a dozen ex competitive bodybuilders who have seriously fucked  themselves up from the 2 mentioned items over the years. And we are talking about heart issues from it. And 2 of those guys were natural competitors.  Only use T3 cytomel for contest prep and never more than 100mcg a day. And when training for a contest dont start it until you are at 4 weeks into the diet. The first 4 weeks your metabolism is burning fat great, but by week 4 into the diet, the thyroid begins to slow down and the addition of the cytomel will rev it up and then some. More than 100mcg and you risk messing with your thyroid gland too much and you eat away too much muscle.

But if you are not competing , please do not fuck with any of the above shit. Just my advice from the years of competing.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »
lol.......those kidneys would need two more cycles before reaching the love boat

Hi Chad, how's Kim Chizevsky?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 09:47:15 AM »

This has to be a joke... No one in their right mind would post something like this... In open... What a douche.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 10:00:26 AM »
what aas are you using ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 10:35:13 AM »
Are you doing this for a contest? Because if you are not, I would suggest not fucking around with any of the stuff that you have mentioned.

If you are taking it for a contest, then do this. Take the ECA and flush it all down the toilet. Finish up with the Clen. And take the cytomel for the last 4 weeks of your precontest prep. Do not take more than 100mcg.a day. And split it up over 2 dosages a day spaced 12 hours apart.

Word of advice. Dont waste your time with clen ever again and for that matter the ECA. In the long term it will really fuck you up. I know at least a half a dozen ex competitive bodybuilders who have seriously fucked  themselves up from the 2 mentioned items over the years. And we are talking about heart issues from it. And 2 of those guys were natural competitors.  Only use T3 cytomel for contest prep and never more than 100mcg a day. And when training for a contest dont start it until you are at 4 weeks into the diet. The first 4 weeks your metabolism is burning fat great, but by week 4 into the diet, the thyroid begins to slow down and the addition of the cytomel will rev it up and then some. More than 100mcg and you risk messing with your thyroid gland too much and you eat away too much muscle.

But if you are not competing , please do not fuck with any of the above shit. Just my advice from the years of competing.

Great advice Beef! :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »
My first question is : what's your diet like ?

this if far more important ...

diet right first ..then waste the whatever fat you have left with t3 ...