Author Topic: Ex Synergy Top Distributors cut down by ZRII's Farley...what's your op Jaguar?  (Read 2355 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Seems like they should have stayed with Synergy.  What's your opinion Jagaur
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Seems like they should have stayed with Synergy.  What's your opinion Jagaur

I've spoken with quite a few Zrii distributors about the situation. I'm sure it's not fun to be in their shoes at the moment. It wasn't just Jason, Marcelle, & Seth who left, ...they took Kirby with them who was the US GM. They had their reasons for leaving Synergy, and those reasons may have been right for them. It doesn't necesarily have to spell any wrong doing on Synergy's part. Jason had the opportunity to be a master distributor over there and he and others felt Zrii was a good opportunity for them. I've spoken with a few people in the know and opinons vary. One thing is for sure... if anyone thinks Bill Farley is a pussycat that will just roll over and take whatever has been dished out to him, ...they had better think again. As a former Chicago corporate raider, he is imo one shark that has teeth, ...and anyone who provokes him is going to feel just how sharp those teeth are.

I wish Jason, Marcell, and Seth success in whatever endeavor they choose to engage in.

The Concorde group were quite successful in Lifeforce before they arrived at Synergy where they quickly rose to the top. Marcelle is old school and has a firm foundation when it comes to business building. Seth is an extremely hardworking and talented man. I'm sure he will attach himself to a company looking to expand into Japan where his fluency with Japanese and his many contacts over there will prove an advantage. I'm not worried about them... they'll land on their feet. I think it's simply a matter of each one of them deciding which company they'll go to. I think I know which one it is, ...but I'm not saying. I just hope that if I'm right which I'm about 90% I am... that they end up in my downline  :P Those guys are producers! 

Kirby is another story. He may find himself at a bit of a disadvantage. If you owned a comapny, would you want to employ someone who appears to have participated in a mutiny? I'm sure there are company owners who may not be fond of Bill Farley, ...and who may be sympathetic or in fact admire what Kirby did, ...but I don't know too many that would want to hire an executive who did that. You'd feel like you'd have to constantly be watching your back.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Looks like Farley is taking this all the way.

-------------------------

ZRII SUES LIFEVANTAGE

Draper, UT, March 5, 2009-Zrii, LLC announced today that on February 27, 2009, Zrii, LLC filed a lawsuit against Lifevantage Corporation (a publicly traded company headquartered in San Diego, CA) for allegedly inducing and conspiring with the former Zrii executive management team and some of its leading Independent Executives to breach their contracts with Zrii, to join Lifevantage as its employees or distributors, and to utilize trade secrets of Zrii for the benefit of Lifevantage. The lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court in the Southern District of California (Ref. #:09 CV 0405 L). Zrii alleges and is seeking damages in excess of $250 million for the following counts:

A. Intentional Interference with Contractual Relations

B. Intentional Interference with Prospective Economic Advantage

C. Misappropriation of Proprietary Information and Trade Secrets

D. Violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

E. Violation of the Wiretap Act

F. Violation of Stored Communications Act

G. Violation of Civil RICO

H. Conversion

I. Unfair Competition in Violation of Cal. Business & Professions Code

J. Unjust Enrichment and Restitution
w