Author Topic: Corruption at Getbig  (Read 19879 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Corruption at Getbig
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »
Disturbia/Avesher is this twila?

Im not sure but the placement of that picture made me lolol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »
Epic blue sense of humor.  ::)
Why didn't you use one of your gimmicks?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »
Im not sure but the placement of that picture made me lolol

It fucking looks like her..

O

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2009, 11:27:28 AM »
Why didn't you use one of your gimmicks?
Because i don't need a gimmick to flame a shitbag. Those are reserved for important people  ;)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2009, 11:28:42 AM »
It fucking looks like her..

I wil ltake a closer look

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2009, 11:28:48 AM »
Because i don't need a gimmick to flame a shitbag. Those are reserved for important people  ;)
At least I don't mooch off my grandmother while spending all my parents SS money on bodybuilding drugs so I can "chase the dream" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2009, 11:31:32 AM »
Your criterion isn't complete. It should also include claims by the creator of the product. A review of the product by a trainee who used the product is fine, but if the creator of the product starts the thread in favor of the product, that is SPAM.

Taking this into account, here is the thread, which was initially posted on the positive board.:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=263307.0

why do you talk like you are at a meeting with Bill Gates?  ??? ???
Because we are discussing policy...

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2009, 11:33:50 AM »
I recently found out that one of our boards has been infiltrated. We all know that Ron has a no spamming rule, but Disgusted took FlexingtonSteele, a 129 pound little fella under his wing and texts him everyday so he will allow him to not only spam his product(placebo) on here, but he is being cut in on the sales. I believe he is getting 10% of the profits. The product is a scam and everyone knows it is. Jim didn't even go to college, he is too dumb to make a decent supplement. My only question is why is the enforcer of the board, Chaos, afraid of Flexington? Is Chaos in on the scam too? Oh and I have the PMs from Disgusted to flex to prove there is collusion involved here, just have to wait for his highness to log in.

So let me get this straight...People on getbig are buying disgusted's snake oil because "Flexingtonsteel" is endorsing it?  Oh brother, I think I'll go to my local church and ask the priest how to get pussy..

:D :D :D :D :D :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2009, 11:39:57 AM »
Chaos fucked over the legendary flexingtonsteele. A man who actually trains and competes in bodybuilding.
I can guarantee I never got my wiener anywhere near Flex.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »
Chaos fucked over the legendary flexingtonsteele. A man who actually trains and competes in bodybuilding.
You will be banned and so will your original account.
Unless you come clean here and now, either publicly or through pm...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2009, 11:47:24 AM »
MARK MY WORDS: this "magic powder" will just be yet another caffeine loaded NOS/CReATINE product with a bunch of other nothing ingredients to make it sound complex and "magical"---------------------------  Naive kids take the shit and get a wicked caffeine buzz and are conned into thinking its doing something crazy just cause its full of stimulants

nothing inventive, innovative or magical about yet another pump/NOS/L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate blah blah blah crap :(

Disgusted should be banned for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »
People who are halfway intelligent shouldn't be scammed by any product.

I honestly don't give two shits what Disgusted is marketing, because as someone with a brain, I know it'll be pure bullshit. I mean this is a guy who 'preps' bodybuilders for a living.. You can't really take any non-steroid related thing he says seriously. If he wants to make money, then that's his business, but he wont be getting mine or others' money assuming they can see the lies behind supplements.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »
I recently found out that one of our boards has been infiltrated. We all know that Ron has a no spamming rule, but Disgusted took FlexingtonSteele, a 129 pound little fella under his wing and texts him everyday so he will allow him to not only spam his product(placebo) on here, but he is being cut in on the sales. I believe he is getting 10% of the profits. The product is a scam and everyone knows it is. Jim didn't even go to college, he is too dumb to make a decent supplement. My only question is why is the enforcer of the board, Chaos, afraid of Flexington? Is Chaos in on the scam too? Oh and I have the PMs from Disgusted to flex to prove there is collusion involved here, just have to wait for his highness to log in.

you love the drama dont you

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »
looks like some spineless shit has deleted my thread about work camps in syberia.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »
looks like some spineless shit has deleted my thread about work camps in syberia.
Im sorry Mars but all i know of is Love in Siberia.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »
you love the drama dont you

Yes I am a Drama Llama.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:02 AM »
Yes I am a Drama Llama.
i dont think u are-i think u are an honest person-but if following rons rules and making sure the rules are followed constitutes being a drama llama-then so be it
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2009, 10:01:14 AM »
i dont think u are-i think u are an honest person-but if following rons rules and making sure the rules are followed constitutes being a drama llama-then so be it

True Gene. There are a few people here who don't respect Ron and walk all over him. Someone has to stand up for him, may as well be me.
E

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »

True Gene. There are a few people here who don't respect Ron and walk all over him. Someone has to stand up for him, may as well be me.

You know - I would like to see this product. Being in the distribution supplement business, I know products well. So if Disgusted has a good idea, by all means, let him test it out. I have no problem with that. Your attack on Jim is unwarrented, as you have NO IDEA what Jim does or his experience.  I know a llot of people who didnt go to college, and have produced and built large companies, and great products.  You remind me of the teacher who told me in high school that I can't write, and had should not persue things. What a boatload of crap.  I have published a number of articles and pictures in various magazines, and that teacher... well, that teacher is still spewing her crap.

There is no scam. So stop making a conflict of something.

Let me make the decisions on these items. No one infiltrates anything, and I can take care of myself. I have earned it.  If I wanted to, I could of deleted the thread, but instead I posted on it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

You know - I would like to see this product. Being in the distribution supplement business, I know products well. So if Disgusted has a good idea, by all means, let him test it out. I have no problem with that. Your attack on Jim is unwarrented, as you have NO IDEA what Jim does or his experience.  I know a llot of people who didnt go to college, and have produced and built large companies, and great products.  You remind me of the teacher who told me in high school that I can't write, and had should not persue things. What a boatload of crap.  I have published a number of articles and pictures in various magazines, and that teacher... well, that teacher is still spewing her crap.

There is no scam. So stop making a conflict of something.

Let me make the decisions on these items. No one infiltrates anything, and I can take care of myself. I have earned it.  If I wanted to, I could of deleted the thread, but instead I posted on it.

You believe in Magic Powders?
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »

Danny boy..were cool and all..Tread lightley.. you=on thin ice..

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2009, 03:07:28 PM »
You believe in Magic Powders?

I started in this business when their were only a few supplement companies in it.  Before the rise of Met-Rx, when Milos Sarcev was selling the base separately from his trunk.  

When they started EAS, you would not beleive the ads and editorials they had for their latest products.

But no, I don't beleive in anything until I see the ingredients, etc.

You never know.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »
I started in this business when their were only a few supplement companies in it.  Before the rise of Met-Rx, when Milos Sarcev was selling the base separately from his trunk.  

When they started EAS, you would not beleive the ads and editorials they had for their latest products.

But no, I don't beleive in anything until I see the ingredients, etc.

You never know.

That's all we asked for Jim to give us before he started selling this shit to innocent Rubes on here. You want people to get ripped off on your watch? Fine.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »
innocent Rubes 
nice to know what you think of getbiggers.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2009, 07:33:56 PM »
nice to know what you think of getbiggers.

I was talking about Stavios and Flexington to be honest with you. Nice guys, just gullible as hell.
E