Author Topic: Tried to have a nice bodybuilder breakfast but...  (Read 885 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Tried to have a nice bodybuilder breakfast but...
« on: February 15, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »
while at the restaurant there were several distractions that made my routine Sunday morning breakfast experience less than ideal.  I ordered a breakfast of an ideal amount of protein, carbs and fats and drank just water because I am dieting, then things went down hill.
The following things happened:
-Table next to me was a hot chick which was good, but her ugly friend was obviously a fat smoker and kept hacking up something.
-The waitress was annoying because she was one of those females who you could tell was probably attractive 15-20 years ago but her looks have since drastically dropped and she's the only one who hasn't realized it yet, so she is ugly and fat with the hot bitch attitude.
-Only one refill of my water
-A very fat lady sat like two tables over.  About 400lbs kinda made me not hungry. 
-There was a returned check pinned to the wall and that depressed me because it reminded me that there are some people so poor they can't afford to pay for their breakfast!
-Another hot bitch next to me but looked like jailbate, so I couldn't walk up to her tell her I'm a getbigger and get her number. 
-On the way out I saw a third attractive female...mudshark.  (But at least that remided me of getbig and make me smile) 

That is all. 

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: Tried to have a nice bodybuilder breakfast but...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »
while at the restaurant there were several distractions that made my routine Sunday morning breakfast experience less than ideal.  I ordered a breakfast of an ideal amount of protein, carbs and fats and drank just water because I am dieting, then things went down hill.
-Table next to me was a hot chick which was good, but her ugly friend was obviously a fat smoker and kept hacking up something.
-The waitress was annoying because she was one of those females who you could tell was probably attractive 15-20 years ago but her looks have since drastically dropped and she's the only one who hasn't realized it yet, so she is ugly and fat with the hot bitch attitude.
-A very fat lady sat like two tables over.  About 400lbs kinda made me not hungry. 
-There was a returned check pinned to the wall and that depressed me because it reminded me that there are some people so poor they can't afford to pay for their breakfast!
-Another hot bitch next to me but looked like jailbate, so I couldn't walk up to her tell her I'm a getbigger and get her number. 
-On the way out I saw a third attractive female...mudshark.  (But at least that remided me of getbig and make me smile) 

That is all. 
This is frustrating, when you need water but can't get it. I always just ask for a pitcher.

Water is good. I like to drink it by the 2 cups.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Calf. I'll say a prayer for you tonight - hang in there!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »
You fit the bodybuilding ideal.. Very insecure and concerned with what others are doing.

You are mediocre.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 01:50:52 PM »
You fit the bodybuilding ideal.. Very insecure and concerned with what others are doing.

You are mediocre.
THANKS!!!   :)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 01:55:26 PM »

That is all. 

;D ;D ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »
meltdown ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »
meltdown ;)

Oh yeah for sure.  Meltdown.  All the way big meltdown. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 03:05:47 PM »
bodybuilder breakfast  ::)  how gay...
K