Author Topic: While you were distracted with the $timulu$ - gun control is moving forward.  (Read 1599 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
240 is right.

There have 2 attempts at guns bans in Canad in the last 4 years.

In 2005 the liberals ran an election on banning handguns and in 2008 the ran on banning semi-automatic weapons.

It is only a matter of time before guns are banned in Canada, unless the registry is removed.

Did the Canadian Federal Government at the time actually write up legislation to ban handguns and semi automatics? Was there a vote?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Did the Federal Government at the time actually write up legislation to ban handguns and semi automatics? Was there a vote?

Check out my post on the free speech assualt coming next.

I am sure they have the bills already written and ready to be dusted off for Obama's signature.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Check out my post on the free speech assualt coming next.

I am sure they have the bills already written and ready to be dusted off for Obama's signature.

I know there was a huge outcry at the amount of money that went into a blackhole regarding gun registry program in Canada but this is the first I heard about legislation that intended to ban handguns and semi automatics. I personally think that they are just trying to scam money more than anything else, for now anyway.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I know there was a huge outcry at the amount of money that went into a blackhole regarding gun registry program in Canada but this is the first I heard about legislation that intended to ban handguns and semi automatics. I personally think that they are just trying to scam money more than anything else, for now anyway.

We are next.  Obama and Queen Pelosi know they have one year to get all this through.

Hereford

• Getbig V
In California they keep records on who has what guns. If you move into the state you are suppose to declare through a licensed gun dealer what you have. Also, the gvt has to ok all gun sales, and you have to do it also through a licensed dealer.

Of course, the dealers typically charge a $45 "paperwork fee".....

Lots of people forget though...  :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V