Author Topic: Ban PBS  (Read 834 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Ban PBS
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 08:49:46 PM »
Although I know most of you won't :)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/hugochavez/

http://momentumperform.proboards58.com/index.cgi?board=politicaldiscussion&action=display&thread=75

fuck off already with your political bull shit... truth is everyone is corrupt and everyone politician has favors to repay weather republican or democratic... the system is fucked just like your political fantasy world

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 08:52:18 PM »
fuck off already with your political bull shit... truth is everyone is corrupt and everyone politician has favors to repay weather republican or democratic... the system is fucked just like your political fantasy world

sorry that was uncalled for just politics piss me off i apologize

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »
sorry that was uncalled for just politics piss me off i apologize

It's ok, it pisses me off too. As a matter of fact I'll be pissed off for the next 4 years.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »
It's ok, it pisses me off too. As a matter of fact I'll be pissed off for the next 4 years.

You should have been pissed off the last eight, as the economy, our Constitutional rights, our educational system, our environment and the lives of our soldiers all took a nosedive.

After the living hell that was the Bush tyranny, what the hell could you possibly be pissed off at now? A black man ruling over you? Wazamatta Dittohead - you don't feel the funk?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 11:28:48 PM »
you should be banned for continual pathological disruption of this board with your spam and no one in their right mind who is gainfully employed should visit your website. your mental illness is duly noted.