Author Topic: Does anyone feel sorry for this guy? Dave Pulcinella vid, raising the bar  (Read 18381 times)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

JADE!! WASSUP, BABY!! ?? Miss ya!!

Hey Dave,
It's like 4:51am here.  I just got up to slam a 2 scoop shake.  Who actually does this?  Oh yeah, real bodybuilders.  

Know what?  In reference to the haters, we should just put all of our trophies (mine & yours) in a big red wagon, take a pic & post it up on getbig.   I got like 50, what are you putting up?      

Anyway, ppl.......just appreciate the knowledge that is being offered to you here.  Intervention, Bodybuilding Style.  Do you accept this gift? ;)

I luv ya Dave!              

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dude chill, you know this is getbig.  Someone's bout to quote you and reply.....MELTDOWN.  Don't say I didn't warn ya.

lol!!! i know, but this is getbig. i thought i was supposed to have a meltdown!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Hey Dave,
It's like 4:51am here.  I just got up to slam a 2 scoop shake.  Who actually does this?  Oh yeah, real bodybuilders.  

Know what?  In reference to the haters, we should just put all of our trophies (mine & yours) in a big red wagon, take a pic & post it up on getbig.   I got like 50, what are you putting up?      

Anyway, ppl.......just appreciate the knowledge that is being offered to you here.  Intervention, Bodybuilding Style.  Do you accept this gift? ;)

I luv ya Dave!              

You still live the lifestyle like few do, babe!! Thats awesome!! Im sure you still look great too.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
meltdown.
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Hey Dave,

I luv ya Dave!              

Hi,any pussy pics?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Meltdown.

You ARE a nobody, quit while you're behind.

Ha ha ha!! If he's a nobody, where does that leave YOU! Brutal self ownage!!

How many Q&A threads on multiple forums with thousands of hits do you have? You proved with your post that you don't know as much about the world of bodybuilding as you think you do.

Go finish your homework.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

You still live the lifestyle like few do, babe!! Thats awesome!! Im sure you still look great too.

That is correct!  I just finished eating my last meal.....10 egg whites & a yolk with some salsa on top.  ;)           

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ha ha ha!! If he's a nobody, where does that leave YOU! Brutal self ownage!!

How many Q&A threads on multiple forums with thousands of hits do you have? You proved with your post that you don't know as much about the world of bodybuilding as you think you do.

Go finish your homework.

LOL!!! Yeah, I dont recall ever seeing an "eisenherz or whatever the fuck" q and a!! This dude really knows his bodybuilding huh?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
That is correct!  I just finished eating my last meal.....10 egg whites & a yolk with some salsa on top.  ;)           

Yummy!!! Almost as yummy as you, my dear gladiator!!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

Yummy!!! Almost as yummy as you, my dear gladiator!!

Too funny!  All of us need to get together "one" of these days.....me & J, you & Jen, Jack & Chrissy, Skip & Tracy, Big Al, Big Ant, Ken Brown, Milt, Bruce, Tommy, etc.  Hey, that = a party.  :) 

I am out!  Sweet dreams.   

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

LOL!!! Yeah, I dont recall ever seeing an "eisenherz or whatever the fuck" q and a!! This dude really knows his bodybuilding huh?

Friggin' child doesn't even know what he doesn't know yet!