Author Topic: Does anyone feel sorry for this guy? Dave Pulcinella vid, raising the bar  (Read 18377 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Does anyone feel sorry for this guy? Dave Pulcinella vid, raising the bar
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 01:20:15 AM »
gotta agree with crabby here....this guy is obsessed with this idiotic pursuit and not letting go of it anytime soon, ...his family are the ones to blame for Dave being obsessed with physical appearences and all things shallow.....but I will say Dave is artistic and has a talent at directing and film editing, he can tell a story with his cuts and film shots...but it comes across a bit unoriginal and about 10 yrs dated...I would suggest he put down the weights and study film editing in NY or LA for a while..update his skills...I think he has talent.

C'mon now....the plastic trophy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo worth it. But there's more....if you're fortunate, you can go for the "gold", so-to-speak, and get yourself one of those fine IFBB cards!

Dare to dream!
HAHA, RON.....

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 07:32:04 AM »
so ppl actually are interested to watch this insignificant bodybuilder and his boring lifestyle/familylife?
amazing

A LOT of people.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 07:49:01 AM »
sounds like a cool guy to have a beer with.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 08:08:29 AM »
I respect him for chasing his dream,

but he doesn't appear to be having too much fun while doing it  >:(

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
Is it just me....or did that not come out right?  ???

LMAO ! ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2009, 08:18:02 AM »
  Its as if this people all want everyone else to join the fat party, I dont even think its conscious on their part.

This is exactly what it is in America. People are soo lazy, and soo used to being fat, that they will look at people who ripped (secretly wish that they were that person) and make comments. It's like being fat is okay, Women now want to be accepted as fat, because it's the "inner beauty that counts", and "I am a beautiful woman."

And now it's become okay to stuff your face full of food, instead of going for a walk. People don't even walk thru the malls anymore, most of them waddle

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 08:24:50 AM »
What's wrong with his diet?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 09:51:41 AM »
Raising the Bar - The 6 foods that work

It sucks how his family can be an absolute pain in the ass, let the guy do what hes gotta do.
They all seem to be lazy bastards who've never relied on willpower in their entire lifes

I don't think it is that serious, his family is just playing a little with him and he knows it. He seams very goal oriented, that is why he can live on 6 foods, for someone that is never competing but just maintaining best possible shape that would suck after awhile. But leading up to a contest it should even be a problem with the motivation.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »
any nudes of his mom?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »
I wish cut oatmeal and Rice didn't take so long to prepare.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 09:55:28 AM »
I wish cut oatmeal and Rice didn't take so long to prepare.

i always eat my oats unprepared. mixed with milk.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »
i always eat my oats unprepared. mixed with milk.

Instant oats?

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »
A middle aged nobody living with his parents, acting like eating a typical bodybuilding diet makes him some kind of expert or martyr.

Is it any wonder bodybuilding is held in such disrepute.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
any nudes of his mom?

No, but I got nudes of him.   Trust me, he's got it going on.  ;)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

C'mon now....the plastic trophy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo worth it. But there's more....if you're fortunate, you can go for the "gold", so-to-speak, and get yourself one of those fine IFBB cards!

Dare to dream!

Why are you here? I've got to know. You so clearly have no respect for bodybuilding nor understand what drives a competitor to excel.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Oh, my god!!! This site continues to be the biggest joke in the industry!! lol!! Are these even bodybuilders who post here!??!

" A middle-aged nobody living with his parents"!?!? lol! How did he arrive at that?!?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
so ppl actually are interested to watch this insignificant bodybuilder and his boring lifestyle/familylife?
amazing

Ummmmmm, yeah. Actually a few thousand people bought this video and my second video "Raising The Bar 2".

When you last checked, how many copies of your dvd's have you sold?....ooops, Thats right, I forgot. none!! No one gives a shit about what you have to say!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
too bad you dont know wtf you're talking about... i would much rather prep natty then on. And i have done it both ways myself and with hundreds of my guys. Its alot easier to get dry as a bone and lean off drugs, too bad you end up a skinny twat looking like a michael phelps rather then a bodybuilder but hey your natty still even on those methylated ph's over the counter that are twice as bad as real drugs
are you seriously trying to say that its easier to lose fat while 'natural' than it is when using various bodybuilding hormones?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Is this guy an IFBB or so? He surely takes this stuff way to serious. Only 6 foods that work in contestprep. Yeah right  ::)

YES, I CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO GET SHREDDED. MY DIET IS SO STUPID!! I WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH SUCH A LIMITED DIET.

im sure you have the key to looking better than this..post some pics, please.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dave's frig looks just like mine.  Know what?  6 foods & that's more than enough.  If you can't do it, get out!

What's up Dave?

K

JADE!! WASSUP, BABY!! ?? Miss ya, kiddo!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I respect him for chasing his dream,

but he doesn't appear to be having too much fun while doing it  >:(

I have fun when i WIN!! Which I do a lot of....

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
A middle aged nobody living with his parents, acting like eating a typical bodybuilding diet makes him some kind of expert or martyr.

Is it any wonder bodybuilding is held in such disrepute.

Ok:

1) I own my own home
2) I dont live with my parents
3) I eat the way i do cause it fucking works
4) I dont claim to be a martyr or expert. Im simply talking about what works for me cause the filmmaker fucking asked me!
5) Did you forget to take your "anti bitterness" meds today?
6) If 4 national titles makes me a nobody then I guess im a nobody

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Dude chill, you know this is getbig.  Someone's bout to quote you and reply.....MELTDOWN.  Don't say I didn't warn ya.
\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he doesnt live with his parents,he has a beatiful house that he owns.dave makes 6 figures so i think hes doing alright in the cash department,trust me,he aint one of those shallow bodybuilders that lives in his parents basement at 40 years old still hittin up the parents for some money to go buy afew cans of tuna,lol.daves success didnt happen by accident and everything in his life that he accomplished took alot of work,sacrifice,time and discipline and thats what hes about.hes a cool dude,anyone thats met him will tell ya the same,no one has a bad word to say about dave in our area cause he,s cool to everybody.i was suprised when i met him last year cause he was really down to earth and aint your typical musclehead,if more bodybuilders where like him maybe the sport wouldnt get such a negative reputation from guys having roid rages,g4p and all that other crap
R

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?

YES, I CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO GET SHREDDED. MY DIET IS SO STUPID!! I WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE WITH SUCH A LIMITED DIET.

im sure you have the key to looking better than this..post some pics, please.

Meltdown.

You ARE a nobody, quit while you're behind.