Author Topic: Superstar Billy Graham thread.  (Read 3476 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Superstar Billy Graham thread.
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »
He was way before his time.

This is my old gym about 15yrs ago.....He act does another vid there about ten yrs later before it shuts down.......I'm still trying to find it. I'm act in it for about 3 seconds ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Superstar Billy Graham thread.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »
I REMEMBER AS KID WHEN GRAHAM DESTROYED THE WWF BELT AND BACKLUND REVENGED WITH LUMBERJACK MATCH WITH CHICKEN WING HOLD ,GRAHAM SAID HE WAS CHOKED AND NEVER SUBMITTED.THE LATER BELT WAS REDESIGNED AND SHIEK WON THAT BELT THEN HOGAN 1 MONTH LATER.BACKLUNDS 5 YR RUN WAS GOOD STRETCH,BACK TO GRAHAM THE LATE 80'S PEACENICK AND OUTDOOR TIE/DYED WAS MY LEAST FAV PERSONA HE DID.THE OLD BBING GRAHAM AND BEARHUG SUBMISSION WAS CLASSIC.I EVEN FELL FOR THE KARATE GRAHAM,MCMAHON HE WOULD SAY LISTEN I TRAINED IN THE FAR EAST IN THE DARKEST CONDITIONS LIKE A MONK TO AQUIRE THESE SKILLS AND I AM A KARATE CHAMPION,AND WILL GET THE TITLE FROM BACKLUND.GREAT CHARACTER

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »
I loved this guy... when I was in third grade!  :D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »
I REMEMBER AS KID WHEN GRAHAM DESTROYED THE WWF BELT AND BACKLUND REVENGED WITH LUMBERJACK MATCH WITH CHICKEN WING HOLD ,GRAHAM SAID HE WAS CHOKED AND NEVER SUBMITTED.THE LATER BELT WAS REDESIGNED AND SHIEK WON THAT BELT THEN HOGAN 1 MONTH LATER.BACKLUNDS 5 YR RUN WAS GOOD STRETCH,BACK TO GRAHAM THE LATE 80'S PEACENICK AND OUTDOOR TIE/DYED WAS MY LEAST FAV PERSONA HE DID.THE OLD BBING GRAHAM AND BEARHUG SUBMISSION WAS CLASSIC.I EVEN FELL FOR THE KARATE GRAHAM,MCMAHON HE WOULD SAY LISTEN I TRAINED IN THE FAR EAST IN THE DARKEST CONDITIONS LIKE A MONK TO AQUIRE THESE SKILLS AND I AM A KARATE CHAMPION,AND WILL GET THE TITLE FROM BACKLUND.GREAT CHARACTER
Yeah that was sum weird shit.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »
There has been a lot of guys that tried to be just like him.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »
Yeah that was sum weird shit.

Here he is destroying the belt.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »
LOL   Whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy !

That was good I had never saw that

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »
i remember those months leading up to backlund losing title,he had major feud with graham culminating with lumberjack retaing title match with graham after he destroyed belt,then he was whipped by sgt slaughter during house show doing step up challenge and by now backlund was crew cutted after his feud with slaughter,then came masked superstar for 2 bouts with 2 swinging neck breakers applied to backlund which weakened him for loss to shiek then hogan wins title to packed and out of control garden crowd,then vince really hit paydirt.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 05:13:14 AM »
Superstar was a trailblazer.  So many guys, as others mentioned, have ripped off his style.  From the over the top promos to his speech patterns.  He was awesome.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:19 AM »
LOL   Whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy !

That was good I had never saw that

I think we can all agree that ice skater Nancy Kerrigan was ripping off Bob Backlund, after she got jacked in the knee and screamed, "WHYYYYYYYYYY?"

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 07:29:38 AM »
I think we can all agree that ice skater Nancy Kerrigan was ripping off Bob Backlund, after she got jacked in the knee and screamed, "WHYYYYYYYYYY?"

funny

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »
I saw a pic of SSBG benching 6 plates a side with Arnold spotting him...I dunno if anyone saw the old world's strongest man he was in he was HUGE...well over 300 lbs