Author Topic: Am I the ONLY person who finds this FUNNY@!?  (Read 4166 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Am I the ONLY person who finds this FUNNY@!?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 08:29:47 PM »
I don;t know about funny but it is boring. if you want to watch good bodybuilding vids then watch any of the "Nasser on the way" series. Man, those vids are good. Don't know anyone who don't love it when they watch.
::)

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »

I've already watched this about 20 times and have tears streaming down my face from this. I think it is a combination of the music, the box hair cut, and his bottom lip. I lost it at a minute 40 seconds when he goes though the car wash. He is like a little drone or something. I don't even think he knows what he does and is just a creature of habit.

Here is another example. I started laughing again at 43 seconds in when he scoops the coffee beans in hahahahahahaha. How many scoops there Ronnie? Then at about 30 seconds in he calls that bowl of shit he eats every morning the best meal created hahahahahahahahhaa. Watch him stir his coffee and eat his pills. I don't know why but for whatever reason this dvd makes me laugh. I thought the unbelievable was pretty good but this dvd just have me laughing the whole way through.

u have a boring life if u think thats funny

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »
If by funny you mean watching him makes you think of just how pathetic he is with his over sized lips and primitive expressions then yes!

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 08:35:47 PM »

I've already watched this about 20 times and have tears streaming down my face from this. I think it is a combination of the music, the box hair cut, and his bottom lip. I lost it at a minute 40 seconds when he goes though the car wash. He is like a little drone or something. I don't even think he knows what he does and is just a creature of habit.

Here is another example. I started laughing again at 43 seconds in when he scoops the coffee beans in hahahahahahaha. How many scoops there Ronnie? Then at about 30 seconds in he calls that bowl of shit he eats every morning the best meal created hahahahahahahahhaa. Watch him stir his coffee and eat his pills. I don't know why but for whatever reason this dvd makes me laugh. I thought the unbelievable was pretty good but this dvd just have me laughing the whole way through.

i lost it 1:32 he's really into that old ass arcade game there haaaaaha