Author Topic: BigBobs, Sharma, why don'y talk about how Nasser is half African...  (Read 15226 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You talk about Great Arab genetics, but he's half Yugo, half Egyptian. So he's half African...
That's where he got his genes from. And before you say that Egypt is part of the Middle East, no it's not. It is situated othe African Plate.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo05r.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo05r.htm&h=229&w=292&sz=5&tbnid=9sA7EEEz8qR_RM::&tbnh=90&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAfrican%2BPlate&hl=en&usg=__h7Xwjx2Ypud5PCZ2qkAfKHjWkZ4=&ei=0ryZSeOjKJa5twfGoqy9Cw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&cd=1

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: BigBobs, Sharma, why don'y talk about how Nasser is half African...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »
You honestly want to claim the guy as one of your own?
E

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 11:30:26 AM »
egypt is technically on the african continent, but egyptians arent really 'african', neither are most north africans for that matter.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
You talk about Great Arab genetics, but he's half Yugo, half Egyptian. So he's half African...
That's where he got his genes from. And before you say that Egypt is part of the Middle East, no it's not. It is situated othe African Plate.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo05r.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo05r.htm&h=229&w=292&sz=5&tbnid=9sA7EEEz8qR_RM::&tbnh=90&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAfrican%2BPlate&hl=en&usg=__h7Xwjx2Ypud5PCZ2qkAfKHjWkZ4=&ei=0ryZSeOjKJa5twfGoqy9Cw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&cd=1
Actually it is considered a part of the Middle East. When you are speaking of Middle Eastern countries sometimes they go as far as Mauritania. If you want to look at it historically and culturally it is better to be associated with the middle east especially since there is a lot of history and cultural exchange with the Levant region.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »
Hell no, I was thinking about this the other day...He's half Egyptian, but they keep saying how good he is vs. Ronnie, etc. So I thought I intro duce this to Nasser scrotum hangers, and see what pops off.
egypt is technically on the african continent, but egyptians arent really 'african', neither are most north africans for that matter.

I've seen plenty of Egyptians that look like any brother on the street. For the most part, because where they are situated, they are of mixed ancestry.  Mohammed Mawakky (sp)  had nappy hair and look like the singer Eugene Wilde. I beleive Anwar Sadat mother was a dark as night too.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 11:37:45 AM »
Hell no, I was thinking about this the other day...He's half Egyptian, but they keep saying how good he is vs. Ronnie, etc. So I thought I intro duce this to Nasser scrotum hangers, and see what pops off.
I've seen plenty of Egyptians that look like any brother on the street. For the most part, because where they are situated, they are of mixed ancestry.  Mohammed Mawakky (sp)  had nappy hair and look like the singer Eugene Wilde. I beleive Anwar Sadat mother was a dark as night too.
I am borderline away from having a minor in Middle Eastern studies. Trust me, it is considered part of the Middle East.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 11:44:57 AM »
The Leafy Bug is 100% correct and Parker is a bit simple. Politically, culturally and geographically North Africa is considered part of the middle east. The blacks that you see in those countries are from centuries of slavery . Arabs were some of the biggest slavers in history.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »
I am borderline away from having a minor in Middle Eastern studies. Trust me, it is considered part of the Middle East.

My major was History, once you get past the BS of racism, Egypt yes, culturally, Politically is part of the M. E, but not geographically, It is Part of African and on the African Continental Plate

Just as Christianity is a Western Religion, yet based in the Middle East?

The Leafy Bug is 100% correct and Parker is a bit simple. Politically, culturally and geographically North Africa is considered part of the middle east. The blacks that you see in those countries are from centuries of slavery . Arabs were some of the biggest slavers in history.

North African is part of Africa, as I said once you get past the BS of racism, Colonialism, Imperialism, and your own clouded views, Africa is Africa. Europe is Europe.
Slavers mean very little, in this context, there were Africans in North Africa before the East African Slaver trade (Muslims had big hand in that)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 11:53:39 AM »
My major was History, once you get past the BS of racism, Egypt yes, culturally, Politically is part of the M. E, but not geographically, It is Part of African and on the African Continental Plate

Just as Christianity is a Western Religion, yet based in the Middle East?

North African is part of Africa, as I said once you get past the BS of racism, Colonialism, Imperialism, and your own clouded views, Africa is Africa. Europe is Europe.
Slavers mean very little, in this context, there were Africans in North Africa before the East African Slaver trade (Muslims had big hand in that)
Are you trying to say Nasser is a Nubian ebony mountain of muscle prince and you would prefer to keep it that way?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 11:59:39 AM »
Are you trying to say Nasser is a Nubian ebony mountain of muscle prince and you would prefer to keep it that way?

No, I wanna see what Bigbobs and Sharma say. I could care less about the Nasser the George Castanza Look-alike

http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/george/george_costanza029.jpg

But the blood of Ebony men beats thru his viens, like that of tribal drums. Bum...Bum...Bum...Booom. ..Bumm...Bumm..

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »

It is part of the African continent but geographically it is part of the middle east. Geo-politically it's considered the middle east.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »
The Middle east is a region not a continent , Egyptians are African and part of the Middle east , just like Iranians are Asians and part of the Middle east .

Hope this helps.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »
It is part of the African continent but geographically it is part of the middle east. Geo-politically it's considered the middle east.

Do you ever read what you type? I agree geo-politically. As I stated before, think about this. Christianity is considered a Western religion, when most of the events, and where it is based is the Middle East, it is a Eastern Religion that has more Western followers. Yet, people due to the stigma the Middle East hhas, plus the history, people don't want to look at the facts and the truth. Look not at what most people consider, yet look at the cold hard truth...many times it's different from what you have been told or what is Commonly accepted.

The Middle east is a region not a continent , Egyptians are African and part of the Middle east , just like Iranians are Asians and part of the Middle east .

Hope this helps.

That is what I'm trying to say

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »

And before you say that Egypt is part of the Middle East, no it's not. It is situated othe African Plate.

That is what I'm trying to say

That's not what you said in your first post  ;)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »
I would like to chime in that even though he's half "yugo", his yugo half is albanian.

yes, he's part gypsy and would never be considered a citizen in yugoslavia.
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »
That's not what you said in your first post  ;)

Ahh, I was trying to start something, but the Nasserites won't bite.

I would like to chime in that even though he's half "yugo", his yugo half is albanian.

yes, he's part gypsy and would never be considered a citizen in yugoslavia.

So, nobody claims George Castanza?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »

So, nobody claims George Castanza?

no, but we'll take the Belushi's who are also Albanian.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »
and Eliza Dushku and Milla Jovovich.

But not Nasser.

Ha ha, he's in good company, John Belushi, Eliza Dushku, Milla Jovovich and.....NASSER??
Deep Tissue Massage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
Looks like Parker wants to claim Nasser as one of his own - I don't blame him, who would not be proud to share ancestry with someone as great as the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia.

As for whether he is "Arab" or "African" - who cares?  I'm not a fan because of his ethnicity.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 12:49:58 PM »
Looks like Parker wants to claim Nasser as one of his own - I don't blame him, who would not be proud to share ancestry with someone as great as the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia.

As for whether he is "Arab" or "African" - who cares?  I'm not a fan because of his ethnicity.

Fantastic post. Parker clearly desperate to claim a share in them superior Arab genetics.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »

Yes, Parker wants to claim that sack of shit as one of his own when he has a myriad of black legends to choose from.   ::) ::) ::)
Take your head out of your ass

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »
Yes, Parker wants to claim that sack of shit as one of his own when he has a myriad of black legends to choose from.   ::) ::) ::)

Wiggs, are you saying that Nasser isn't in the top five African idols of all time, and that Nasser in fact, just likes cock?
Deep Tissue Massage

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

Nasser induced meltdown. That sack of shit do more in a year than you will achieve with your pathetic and miserable "sack of shit" life ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »
Nasser induced meltdown. That sack of shit do more in a year than you will achieve with your pathetic and miserable "sack of shit" life ;D

Is that all you have? I can compare nasser to ARNOLD and say the same thing.
A pathetic attempt at a comparison.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »
Is that all you have? I can compare nasser to ARNOLD and say the same thing.
A pathetic attempt at a comparison.

You're not Arnold.  Hope this helps.