Author Topic: America is Bankrupt  (Read 990 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
America is Bankrupt
« on: February 16, 2009, 02:14:12 PM »
Guys, this is really scary when you think about it.  I have read this before, just another source I found today.

I laugh when jackasses (like Glen Beck) talk about spending that is going to bankrupt the country...  We are already owned, they are just waiting on the foreclosure.  The international bankers own EVERYTHING, and this author claims the only reason it's kept secret is because there are still too many guns and uncooperative armies throughout the world.

http://www.usavsus.info/UCC-applied.htm

A FRIEND IN THE COURT

Fortunately, I made a friend of a judge. Now you won't make friends with a judge if you go into court like a 'wolf in black sheep country.' You must approach him as though you are the sheep and he is the wolf. If you go into court as a wolf, you make demands and tell the judge what the law is--how he had better uphold the law or else. Remember the verse: I send you out as sheep in wolf country; be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. We have to go into court and be wise and harmless, and not make demands. We must play a little dumb and ask a lot of questions. Well, I asked a lot of questions and boxed the judges into a corner where they had to give me a victory or admit what they didn't want to admit. I won the case, and on the way out I had to stop by the clerk's office to get some papers. One of the judges stopped and said, "You're an interesting man, Mr. Freeman. If you're ever in town, stop by, and if I'm not sitting on a case we will visit.

AMERICA IS BANKRUPT

Later, when I went to visit the judge, I told him of my problem with the supreme Court cases dealing with Public Policy rather than Public Law. He said, "In 1938, all the higher judges, the top attorneys and the U.S. attorneys were called into a secret meeting and this is what we were told: America is a bankrupt nation--it is owned completely by its creditors. The creditors own the Congress, they own the Executive, they own the Judiciary and they own all the state governments. Take silent judicial notice of this fact, but never reveal it openly. Your court is operating in a Admiralty Jurisdiction--call it anything you want, but do not call it Admiralty.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: America is Bankrupt
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »
another conspiracy :)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »

Read Roosevelt's executive orders in 1933-34.  The gold confiscation was part of our bankruptcy liquidation and transfer of power.  Also read HJR-192.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »
This just reminded my of that older guy with the white hair and glasses that covers this stuff? You know who I'm talking about? You should post some of his video's, I would but forgot his name.

Site looks alright, I'll have to check it out some more later.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 02:22:28 PM »
This just reminded my of that older guy with the white hair and glasses that covers this stuff? You know who I'm talking about? You should post some of his video's, I would but forgot his name.

Site looks alright, I'll have to check it out some more later.

Most sites that talk about the UCC are so goddamn confusing, but this page I linked to is easy to understand with lots of first hand examples by the author.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »

CONSPIRAFACT is more like it....
C

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

You're an idiot.  This is grown up talk for adults.  Go away kid! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 04:53:28 PM »
I guess this is conspiracy as well?  Hey benz do you realize Galileo was considered a heretic back  in the day?  Like I said this is grown up talk. 

LONDON: As comic book hero Spider-Man fills cinemas with his webby adventures, prepare to meet an equally astonishing creation - Spidergoat.

Scientists have combined the DNA from a goat and spider to create an animal which produces silk that is five times stronger than steel. The fibre, derived from the goats' milk, harnesses the huge strength of silk spun by spiders.

The breakthrough could be worth millions because the silkmilk fibre can be used to make body armour which is far tougher than normal bullet-proof vests – while weighing little more than a cotton shirt.

The hybrid goats were created by the insertion of a single gene from an orb-weaving spider into a fertilised goat egg.

The amazing genetically-engineered goats are outwardly normal, but carry the gene responsible for production of a spider silk protein. Each goat is only 1/70,000th spider, but when fully grown the females produce a milk which can be treated to produce a fibre with spider-silk strength.

The animals are believed to be the first commercially-viable creatures made from the DNA of two species.

Nexia, the Canadian biotech company which produced the goats, hopes the fibre – dubbed Biosteel – could take a large chunk of the billion-dollar market in industrial fibres.”

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 05:10:27 PM »
The current economic situation is bad.
But it's manageable.
It will force Obama to face some cold hard truths.
Like that you can't be spending 25-30 % of a budget on military.

That fiscal discipline is critical.
Once this mess is taken care of, he needs to start bringing in budget surpluses.
That USA is still the economic 'engine' of the world.
As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 05:10:44 PM »
I guess this is conspiracy as well?  Hey benz do you realize Galileo was considered a heretic back  in the day?  Like I said this is grown up talk. 

LONDON: As comic book hero Spider-Man fills cinemas with his webby adventures, prepare to meet an equally astonishing creation - Spidergoat.

Scientists have combined the DNA from a goat and spider to create an animal which produces silk that is five times stronger than steel. The fibre, derived from the goats' milk, harnesses the huge strength of silk spun by spiders.

The breakthrough could be worth millions because the silkmilk fibre can be used to make body armour which is far tougher than normal bullet-proof vests – while weighing little more than a cotton shirt.

The hybrid goats were created by the insertion of a single gene from an orb-weaving spider into a fertilised goat egg.

The amazing genetically-engineered goats are outwardly normal, but carry the gene responsible for production of a spider silk protein. Each goat is only 1/70,000th spider, but when fully grown the females produce a milk which can be treated to produce a fibre with spider-silk strength.

The animals are believed to be the first commercially-viable creatures made from the DNA of two species.

Nexia, the Canadian biotech company which produced the goats, hopes the fibre – dubbed Biosteel – could take a large chunk of the billion-dollar market in industrial fibres.”

This is OLD NEWS...where have you been????
C

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »
The current economic situation is bad.
But it's manageable.
It will force Obama to face some cold hard truths.
Like that you can't be spending 25-30 % of a budget on military.

That fiscal discipline is critical.
Once this mess is taken care of, he needs to start bringing in budget surpluses.
That USA is still the economic 'engine' of the world.

Interest on the national debt is our 4th largest expense.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »
Excellent link, storm .  I learned some new stuff.  8)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 08:51:01 PM »
This just reminded my of that older guy with the white hair and glasses that covers this stuff?

I can't remember this old dudes name? storm, can you help me out? I'd like to see his videos again. Thanks.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 08:54:17 PM »
I can't remember this old dudes name? storm, can you help me out? I'd like to see his videos again. Thanks.

Does he wear a red suit and jump down chimneys?? :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 08:55:55 PM »

Does he wear a red suit and jump down chimneys?? :D

doh

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 01:30:54 AM »
Interest on the national debt is our 4th largest expense.
Look at what got USA in this mess in the first place.
Reagan and Bush sr running enormous budget deficits.
Instead of financing every increased military spending - Reagan would double the problem by lowering the taxes and essentially putting future generations in debt.   
As empty as paradise

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 07:24:45 AM »

Lindsey Williams?  Jordan Maxwell? I have no idea who you are talking about...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 07:30:13 AM »
Lindsey Williams?  Jordan Maxwell? I have no idea who you are talking about...

No..

None of those. Oh well. I'll find him later. Thnaks anyway.