Author Topic: Any NHL fans here?  (Read 2806 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Any NHL fans here?
« on: February 17, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »
Discuss your fav team?

Mine of course is the Edmonton Oilers, so named due to the extreme synthol abuse scandal that rocked the team a couple of years back  ;D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: Any NHL fans here?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »
no :D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:43:34 AM »

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »
Discuss your fav team?

Mine of course is the Edmonton Oilers, so named due to the extreme synthol abuse scandal that rocked the team a couple of years back  ;D

is that when Valentino was there strength coach?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »
is that when Valentino was there strength coach?

lol probabl,y anyways hazbin you must be pretty stoked that the flames are looking good this year and Igilna isn't even playing that great.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »
Yes, GO WINGS!! Screw your Oilers
D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 11:10:47 AM »
lol probabl,y anyways hazbin you must be pretty stoked that the flames are looking good this year and Igilna isn't even playing that great.

yeah, but they seem to get cocky when they are doing too well, and end up taking a week or two off. lose 4 in a row and then wake up again. Iginla is still play making, but can't seem to score.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »
Yes, GO WINGS!! Screw your Oilers

I gottta admit the wings are sick good, hossa was a great signing but remember what the oilers did to you gus in 2006, we ended Stevie Y's career for good.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »

I gottta admit the wings are sick good, hossa was a great signing but remember what the oilers did to you gus in 2006, we ended Stevie Y's career for good.

No. Steve "HOCKEYTOWN" Yzerman career was already over and look what we did last year and it will happen this year also. Go to the sports board
D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »
No. Steve "HOCKEYTOWN" Yzerman career was already over and look what we did last year and it will happen this year also. Go to the sports board

yup I agree wings will repeat

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »
yup I agree wings will repeat

You are a smart person but San Jose poses a problem to my WINGS
D

RamJam

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 12:00:38 PM »
Pittsburgh Penguins, having a rocky year. Still a couple games above .500, and fired their coach? We will see what happens after they adjust.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 12:02:01 PM »
Discuss your fav team?

As being from ChiTown City I have to give it up for the Blackhawks.

Exciting young team very deep with talent. 1 veteren power-forward away from being a legitimate Stanley Cup contender.

Block.
?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 01:07:22 PM »

Exciting young team very deep with talent. 1 veteren power-forward away from being a legitimate Stanley Cup contender.

Block.

Do you guys still have Robert Lang? I was glad to see his ass leave and the next year we won the cup

Doug
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
I had been an Oilers fan since their inception.  Then my ex wife donned an Oilers jersey and became a fan.  I am now a Blackhawks fan.

body88

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 01:17:14 PM »
The Bruins have finally resurected their former glory and are a favorite to win the cup this year!  If you love Hockey you would love Boston, aside from the Bruins we have three of the best college teams in the country playing within 3 miles of one another. BC, BU, Northeastern. And UMaine, UMass, UMass Lowell, Vermont, UNH in the area.  It's like one region having USC, LSU, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Oklahoma, etc in playing within the same cluster of states/state.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
Let's go SABRES!

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 02:50:38 PM »
I had been an Oilers fan since their inception.  Then my ex wife donned an Oilers jersey and became a fan.  I am now a Blackhawks fan.

ouch !  well I hope that one day you will find it in your heart to rejoin the Oilers nation but then again Chicago is gonna be good for years to come.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 02:51:32 PM »
Let's go SABRES!

To think that the oilers almost stole Thomas Vanek from you guys, that guy is a pure sniper. :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »
The Bruins have finally resurected their former glory and are a favorite to win the cup this year!  If you love Hockey you would love Boston, aside from the Bruins we have three of the best college teams in the country playing within 3 miles of one another. BC, BU, Northeastern. And UMaine, UMass, UMass Lowell, Vermont, UNH in the area.  It's like one region having USC, LSU, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Oklahoma, etc in playing within the same cluster of states/state.

Yea, i love College Hockey but did you see what a couple of Michigan State players did to a Michigan player? Brutal but you could hear the MICHIGAN fans saying fuck State. The two players were kicked off the team
D

Skeeter

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 03:18:07 PM »

Skeeter

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »
Do you guys still have Robert Lang? I was glad to see his ass leave and the next year we won the cup

Doug

No, Robert Lang plays for Montreal however he is out indefinitely because his Achilles tendon was sliced by a skate blade.

BigPhil

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 03:24:09 PM »
Me being from Chi, I have to say the Blackhawks...they actually are doing well this year.   Otherwise, I take my hat off to Detroit, every year they are "competing" for a Cup.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 03:37:57 PM »

Block.
Go hawks go! go hawks go! hey chicago wut do you say the blackhawks are gonna win today!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »
my pens are a colossal disappointment >:(

E
E