Author Topic: What exactly is "Bolee"??  (Read 1762 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
What exactly is "Bolee"??
« on: February 17, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »
any of you drug or supplement experts know? this is what A Rod says his cousin shipped him from the Dominican Republic and caused the positive drug test.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: What exactly is "Bolee"??
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »
I think it's possibly the street name for Primobolan.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:16:26 PM »
I think it's possibly the street name for Primobolan.
all this bullshit over a twice a month injection of a weak ass product like Primobloan, probably didn't even do anything for him.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:19:34 PM »
all this bullshit over a twice a month injection if a weak ass product like Primobloan, probably didn't even do anything for him.

Exactly, let's say he took 400mg twice a month (even though I wouldn't be surprised if he just took 200mg). 800mg of Promobolan a month wouldn't do anything.

body88

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
all this bullshit over a twice a month injection of a weak ass product like Primobloan, probably didn't even do anything for him.

I think it's been proven that A-Rod is a lier.  He knew what he was doing and he did it more than he is saying.  All he had to do was be honest, but he took the dumb route.  His fellow players where the ones were the ones who outed him......he will slip up in his lie and get hammered again.

"I took it for energy" - A- Rod.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 12:21:45 PM »
all this 'steroids-in-baseball' BS is the biggest waste of time and money possible..arent there more important things to worry about?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
Anabol which I believe is dianabol.
Bolle is how the spanish pronounce it.
Most are all show no go!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »
They all lied about how much they took.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »
Anabol which I believe is dianabol.
Bolle is how the spanish pronounce it.
he said he injected it when someone asked him, i guess it could be Reforvit-B but i doubt it, hardly anyone injects Dianabol.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 12:25:52 PM »
You sure he didn't mean Mole?  With a nicely roasted chicken?

The funny part is that Arod couldn't give a shit.  I'm pretty sure he jumped into his $40 million jet, flew to his $50 million french villa, fucked 40 models, bathed in Dom Perignon then cried himself to sleep on his bed stacked with millions of dollars.

body88

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 12:28:37 PM »
You sure he didn't mean Mole?  With a nicely roasted chicken?

The funny part is that Arod couldn't give a shit.  I'm pretty sure he jumped into his $40 million jet, flew to his $50 million french villa, fucked 40 models, bathed in Dom Perignon then cried himself to sleep on his bed stacked with millions of dollars.

I don't know about that.  How would you feel if most all of your peers hated you and all your lifetime achievements would never be 100% legit in the eyes of many.  Baseball is A-Rods life, and true he is rich, but he is also human.  He cares very much.  Athletes crave glory and respect just as much as they do money....when you have the money you want the power and the respect.  He will never have that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »
I don't know about that.  How would you feel if most all of your peers hated you and all your lifetime achievements would never be 100% legit in the eyes of many.  Baseball is A-Rods life, and true he is rich, but he is also human.  He cares very much.  Athletes crave glory and respect just as much as they do money....when you have the money you want the power and the respect.  He will never have that.

In the end he's just a hispanic who got millions to hit a white ball that someone throws at him with a wooden stick.  Seriously.  His accomplishments are fucking meaningless except for this loser staticians who cower in their basements calculating OBP.  He is worthless to society just like every other athlete.  Fucker has probably a billion dollars and probably only donated a million because his PR agent, the league and tax write-offs forced him to.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »
he said he injected it when someone asked him, i guess it could be Reforvit-B but i doubt it, hardly anyone injects Dianabol.

Yes thats true, but ARod is just trying to get out of sayin the actual substance cause anything with a (Bol) in it sounds like
a steroid.  If he says he was shooting every 2 weeks, than it really was 2x a week.
Most are all show no go!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »
In the end he's just a hispanic who got millions to hit a white ball that someone throws at him with a wooden stick.  Seriously.  His accomplishments are fucking meaningless except for this loser staticians who cower in their basements calculating OBP.  He is worthless to society just like every other athlete.  Fucker has probably a billion dollars and probably only donated a million because his PR agent, the league and tax write-offs forced him to.

good post, if i were him i would tell these 30k a year reporters to suck a dick and then throw my $$$$ in the air and say, 'I'M RICH BITCH' ..
L

body88

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 12:43:35 PM »

Ha-ha!