Author Topic: I need some advice  (Read 3026 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
I need some advice
« on: February 17, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »
OK-

I got a buddy of mine that I work with.  He is a little guy 5'5 127lbs.............yea he is tiny but he is a really cool dude, isn't mouthy just a cool mellow dude.  He is 21 and he asked me today for advice on how to "get big".  He has no knowledge of my AAS use, just knows I goto the gym and eat right.  He said he researched juice and protein and all that stuff.  He said he though about getting some and then i asked him about his diet and I also noticed he had a band aid on his arm where people get IVs.  he told me he just had to give blood to his doctor and that he has been having anxiety [problems and has not had an appetite and has lost 3lbs in a week.  Said he doesn't eat much and just got put on antidepressants and other anxiety meds.  I think he might have some issues but i did not ask.  I told him not to think about doing gear and that he should goto a doc and get his test levels checked and try getting on HRT, before he looks for juice.  I personally think he is to small and prolly not done growing and he doesn't seem to have the motivation to eat,eat and EAT to get big and mixing gear with depression might not be a good idea but I am no doctor............Do you think i gave him good advice or should I say something else to him tomorrow?
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: I need some advice
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 06:15:21 PM »
yes he has to try to push himself naturally for quite awhile before juice if you dont have the habbit of hitting the gym and keeping with it then juice is just looking for the easy way out

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 06:22:11 PM »
Yea I will explain to him that if he wants to do it he should first lift for about 6-12 months and try getting to his genetic potential.  Maybe even longer, I just dont think he is done growing he said he couldn;t shave till he was 18.  I grew an inch and a half from age 18-21.  He looks like he is 15.
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »
he needs to work out for a few years first

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »
He should just lift for several years, make sure he eats properly and trains hard.  The biggest problem with guys that size is eating.  They think they're eating a lot but for most of them an entire days amount of food is one meal for us.  I think he could benefit from using some creatine so tell him to pick up some of that and hit the weights and food.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 07:27:46 PM »
He should just lift for several years, make sure he eats properly and trains hard.  The biggest problem with guys that size is eating.  They think they're eating a lot but for most of them an entire days amount of food is one meal for us.  I think he could benefit from using some creatine so tell him to pick up some of that and hit the weights and food.
true! he will make some nice gains  and get motivated if he eats at least 6 times a day if he has a high metabolism he can eat everything in sight use plenty of creatine, NO2, and some caffine to push him through long workouts where he crashes once he gets home and sits down

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »
yea I told him he needs to eat like 6000+ calories a day and eat 6 meals not three and he looked at me like how the fuck is that possible.  He is a little guy but i give him credit for at least trying.  I think i going to do some more research and come up with a natural plan for him.  I trained for prolly 7 years before i tried AAS
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »
OK-

I got a buddy of mine that I work with.  He is a little guy 5'5 127lbs.............yea he is tiny but he is a really cool dude, isn't mouthy just a cool mellow dude.  He is 21 and he asked me today for advice on how to "get big".  He has no knowledge of my AAS use, just knows I goto the gym and eat right.  He said he researched juice and protein and all that stuff.  He said he though about getting some and then i asked him about his diet and I also noticed he had a band aid on his arm where people get IVs.  he told me he just had to give blood to his doctor and that he has been having anxiety [problems and has not had an appetite and has lost 3lbs in a week.  Said he doesn't eat much and just got put on antidepressants and other anxiety meds.  I think he might have some issues but i did not ask.  I told him not to think about doing gear and that he should goto a doc and get his test levels checked and try getting on HRT, before he looks for juice.  I personally think he is to small and prolly not done growing and he doesn't seem to have the motivation to eat,eat and EAT to get big and mixing gear with depression might not be a good idea but I am no doctor............Do you think i gave him good advice or should I say something else to him tomorrow?

He needs to get his test levels checked by his PCP and go from there, regardless of his anxiety and depression issues.

You're not qualified to give him any advice on AAS.......let it be and let him make his own decision.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »
He needs to get his test levels checked by his PCP and go from there, regardless of his anxiety and depression issues.

You're not qualified to give him any advice on AAS.......let it be and let him make his own decision.

DIV
wow how can you tell him he shouldnt be giveing his boy advice on AAS he came to him for help with that subject he has all the right to give him advice on that

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:33 PM »
wow how can you tell him he shouldnt be giveing his boy advice on AAS he came to him for help with that subject he has all the right to give him advice on that

Because I'm looking at the big picture, Shrek..........and I'm older than both of them.

I gave him the advice he should give his friend.

Do I need to really explain that to you?

It's common sense, self-explanatory.

DIV

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »
its not that div but you made it sound like he shouldnt give him advice when he is looking to him for help thats all im saying

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »
I hate picking sides but I am not that old (25) and experianced in this stuff so what i tend to do (like i do with everything else in my life) is listen to people that have more experiance than me.  i think its a safe answer to tell the kid to get his test levels checked.  So thats what I will do.  He is a good kid with a little body and a big heart so i did not to steer him in the wrong direction and get him hurt physically b/c i wanted to be a "know it all".  Thanls for all the addvice from everybody and Sherk I will tell him about ur natural building experaince you mentioned.  No juice for "tiny tim"
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 02:35:34 AM »
I hate picking sides but I am not that old (25) and experianced in this stuff so what i tend to do (like i do with everything else in my life) is listen to people that have more experiance than me.  i think its a safe answer to tell the kid to get his test levels checked.  So thats what I will do.  He is a good kid with a little body and a big heart so i did not to steer him in the wrong direction and get him hurt physically b/c i wanted to be a "know it all".  Thanls for all the addvice from everybody and Sherk I will tell him about ur natural building experaince you mentioned.  No juice for "tiny tim"

He needs to see a doctor, especially with his psychiatric issues.

Altering his hormone levels isn't the smartest thing if he's got other problems.

DIV