Author Topic: TacoBell & Muscle McAnus  (Read 3635 times)

Alex23

Re: TacoBell & Muscle McAnus
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
Now that's not bad at all.  ;D

Epic college right before my organic chem final flashbacks pics... I still got a B+. She had D+.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »

Epic college right before my organic chem final flashbacks pics... I still got a B+. She had D+.
Do you think fucking her before your final helped you on the test or hurt you?

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 09:25:47 PM »
Do you think fucking her before your final helped you on the test or hurt you?

I think the 7 kamikaze and the 9 beers were more to blame... still fucked her brains out but she did throw up on me a little in the shower...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 09:29:19 PM »

I think the 7 kamikaze and the 9 beers were more to blame... still fucked her brains out but she did throw up on me a little in the shower...
7 kamikazes + 9 beers + fucking a girl in the shower + getting puked on + B+ on the final = impressive indeed

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »
7 kamikazes + 9 beers + fucking a girl in the shower + getting puked on + B+ on the final = impressive indeed

in my defense those kamikaze were shit... came from a dispenser at my bar and being the one who mixed them, there was enough water in there to keep you hydraded all night...

it helped later on in that case.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 09:52:26 PM »
In various threads TacoBell and Muscule Mcanus have claimed that they are exceptionally muscular, and TacoBell in particular has claimed to be more muscular than many top natural professionals. Several people have called them out to post their photographs (or stop making absurd claims) but they always refuse.

I'm officially calling them out to post their pictures here for everyone. If you claim to be especially muscular or defined, and larger than most top natural bodybuilders, then I call you out to post your recent pictures. Privacy is no problem since you can cover the face. And don't try to use fake pictures since we will know.

This isn't just me that is requesting, I've been messaged by a few people actually asking me to call you two out, especially TacoBell more than anyone. So post your pictures here and now, and I will compliment you if it turns out that your pictures are real and you are as muscular as you claim to be.

So put up or shut up.
Arnt you the guy who thinks Ronnie coleman is natural?  ::)

Tacobell has posted pics , hes jacked as all fuck , a big dude and lean also..he knows what he is doing and walks the talk..

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 05:42:58 AM »
Arnt you the guy who thinks Ronnie coleman is natural?  ::)

Tacobell has posted pics , hes jacked as all fuck , a big dude and lean also..he knows what he is doing and walks the talk..

Where are these mythical pictures at? I've searched and can't find them. Other people have searched and can't find them. All I find is people asking for his pictures but him evading the whole situation.

Do YOU have a link to his pictures?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 05:53:11 AM »
that's nothing compared to shredded glutes  ::) ;D

That's insane!  :o

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 06:13:35 AM »
Haha this is funny!  I never said I look better than Layne Norton or Doug Miller jackass.  I said they weren't natural.  Far from it!  You've managed to meltdown all over this stupid issue.  Give it up!  I mean wtf........are these guys your gay lovers or something? 

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »

Where are these mythical pictures at? I've searched and can't find them. Other people have searched and can't find them. All I find is people asking for his pictures but him evading the whole situation.

Do YOU have a link to his pictures?

Keep searching buddy!
And who are these other people who keep referring to, and why dont they speak up?
Also, do you know what 'evading' means?  I'm not evading anything, I'm here, posting in this thread.
Also also, why would someone else save my pictures?
Is that your intention?
Goddam your a big homo.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 09:49:24 AM »
who the hell names themselves Mc Anus?
nothing beats MC LOVIN  ;D
p

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »
who the hell names themselves Mc Anus?

It's Mcmannus dipshit and I'm Irish. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »
In various threads TacoBell and Muscule Mcanus have claimed that they are exceptionally muscular, and TacoBell in particular has claimed to be more muscular than many top natural professionals. Several people have called them out to post their photographs (or stop making absurd claims) but they always refuse.

I'm officially calling them out to post their pictures here for everyone. If you claim to be especially muscular or defined, and larger than most top natural bodybuilders, then I call you out to post your recent pictures. Privacy is no problem since you can cover the face. And don't try to use fake pictures since we will know.

This isn't just me that is requesting, I've been messaged by a few people actually asking me to call you two out, especially TacoBell more than anyone. So post your pictures here and now, and I will compliment you if it turns out that your pictures are real and you are as muscular as you claim to be.

So put up or shut up.
taco has posted a picture and if it's him in the photo he's fuccking JACKED but McMannus hasn't posted anything.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »

Keep searching buddy!
And who are these other people who keep referring to, and why dont they speak up?
Also, do you know what 'evading' means?  I'm not evading anything, I'm here, posting in this thread.
Also also, why would someone else save my pictures?
Is that your intention?
Goddam your a big homo.

You're a pathetic liar. You never posted any photographs. Why lie about it?

You're evading posting your pictures. You're an anonymous nobody who claims to be bigger than the top naturals. Yet refuse to post pictures proving it. This is evasion.

BTW. Stop calling me a "homo". You clearly have a hangup about homosexuality. I'm not gay, but even if I were, why would it matter? Are you a gay hater? You keep using "homo" as a derogatory slur.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 01:26:02 PM »

You're evading posting your pictures. You're an anonymous nobody who claims to be bigger than the top naturals. Yet refuse to post pictures proving it. This is evasion.

BTW. Stop calling me a "homo". You clearly have a hangup about homosexuality. I'm not gay, but even if I were, why would it matter? Are you a gay hater? You keep using "homo" as a derogatory slur.
actually he did post a picture and if it's really him in the pic he's fuccking huge, almost IFBB pro sized upper body.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »
taco has posted a picture and if it's him in the photo he's fuccking JACKED but McMannus hasn't posted anything.

Post the Godamn link. I'm waiting.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »
actually he did post a picture and if it's really him in the pic he's fuccking huge, almost IFBB pro sized upper body.

Thanks QO.
Yes, those pics are 100% me...
PM coming.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »

Meltdown

Heres you link homo
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=265157.0

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2009, 04:11:16 PM »
It's quite obvious that neither of these posers have pictures. Muscle McAnus or Tacobell. I'm tired of wasting my time trying to call out posers to post their pictures when they don't have pictures to post.

Unless I see the pictures, Or a link to the pictures...I'm done with this thread. Too many frauds and posers on Getbig for me to stomach.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »
Taco has posted pics. Big dude.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 04:24:14 PM »

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 04:31:53 PM »
Tacobell is obviously asking people to say that he has posted pictures.

Tacobell has NEVER POSTED PICTURES. I've went through his posts and it has never happened.

Now until I see pictures (not idiots claiming he's posted them) I'm done.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »
You're quite the conspiracy theorist yourself, liberalschmoe.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 04:43:56 PM »
Tacobell is obviously asking people to say that he has posted pictures.

Tacobell has NEVER POSTED PICTURES. I've went through his posts and it has never happened.

Now until I see pictures (not idiots claiming he's posted them) I'm done.

go play in traffic. :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »
I'd just like to say for the record Layne Norton and Doug Miller are NOT natural.  Anyone that thinks that is clueless.  And by the way....

6'5 250 30 inch quads, 21 inch arms and a 33 inch waist MOTHAFUCKA! ;D