Author Topic: Nasser in AWE of Ronnie- photographic proof  (Read 6902 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Nasser in AWE of Ronnie- photographic proof
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »
  Dude, Nasser never won shit. He was a bottom-feeder throuhout most of his career and his claim-to-fame was winning the 99' Arnold Classic. And while that certainly has lots of merit, I hardly think winning the second contest in bodybuilding a single time puts him in the league of guys like Dorian and Ronnie who won the first bodybuilding contest several time. Nasser wasn't that great, dude. Get over it. Wheeler rates much higher than Nasser for also having won the Arnold + placing at the top two at the Olympia three times, compared to Nasser who only placed at the top two at the Olynpia once - 96' doesen't count because he was disqualified and even if it did count, that would mean he placed at the top two at the Olympia two times compared to Wheeler's three. The only reason why you worship Nasser is racism; because he is part Arab and that gives you a sense of racial pride. Stop pretending that you think he's so great because of his physique. You love him so much because he's a part Arab man who went so far in bodybuilding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Best post regarding this whole arab nuthugging gang.
All truth  ;)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 06:16:57 PM »
  Dude, Nasser never won shit. He was a bottom-feeder throughout most of his career and his claim-to-fame was winning the 99' Arnold Classic. And while that certainly has lots of merit, I hardly think winning the second contest in bodybuilding a single time puts him in the league of guys like Dorian and Ronnie who won the first bodybuilding contest several times. Nasser wasn't that great, dude. Get over it. Wheeler rates much higher than Nasser for also having won the Arnold + placing at the top two at the Olympia three times, compared to Nasser who only placed at the top two at the Olynpia once - 96' doesen't count because he was disqualified and even if it did count, that would mean he placed at the top two at the Olympia two times compared to Wheeler's three. The only reason why you worship Nasser is racism; because he is part Arab and that gives you a sense of racial pride. Stop pretending that you think he's so great because of his physique. You love him so much because he's a part Arab man who went so far in bodybuilding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hardcore racism right there. Well Wheeler was arguably greater than someone like Cutler, no matter how many times who won what. Was Dickerson better than Levrone or Shawn Ray?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2009, 02:45:11 AM »
  Dude, Nasser never won shit. He was a bottom-feeder throughout most of his career and his claim-to-fame was winning the 99' Arnold Classic. And while that certainly has lots of merit, I hardly think winning the second contest in bodybuilding a single time puts him in the league of guys like Dorian and Ronnie who won the first bodybuilding contest several times. Nasser wasn't that great, dude. Get over it. Wheeler rates much higher than Nasser for also having won the Arnold + placing at the top two at the Olympia three times, compared to Nasser who only placed at the top two at the Olynpia once - 96' doesen't count because he was disqualified and even if it did count, that would mean he placed at the top two at the Olympia two times compared to Wheeler's three. The only reason why you worship Nasser is racism; because he is part Arab and that gives you a sense of racial pride. Stop pretending that you think he's so great because of his physique. You love him so much because he's a part Arab man who went so far in bodybuilding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
spot on!!!
A

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2009, 03:35:16 AM »
The Arnold = quite an achievement. Nasser placed higher than Flex a few times no? I would say if Flex is a living legend or whatever then Nasser is still pretty damn good. Your list of semantics is just that, a pile of irrelevant stats which actually show the two guys to be quite close when you read it.

"he only won it twice but he got it 2 and a half times but technically one of them didn't count even though their all on roids obviously anyway, so technically one is a legend the other is garbage", - whatever

P.S. I am English so you can't play the race card.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2009, 07:10:18 AM »
If Nasser was really irrelevant then you pumkinheads would not be posting obsessively and constantly about him. The fact you devote so much time to trying to denigrate him and belittle his brilliance just show how deeply you fear him. And with good reason.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2009, 07:33:19 AM »
Will post that picture of Nasser cross eyed again

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »
Will post that picture of Nasser cross eyed again
This one?  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2009, 04:53:43 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So contest results alone are the sole determinant of which physique is better?  You believe the IFBB is too noble and professional of a federation to be contain any degree of politics or biases?  You are clueless!

And LOL @ your claim that my support for Nasser is due to "racism."  At least it might make sense of I was even part Arab ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »
The Arnold = quite an achievement. Nasser placed higher than Flex a few times no? I would say if Flex is a living legend or whatever then Nasser is still pretty damn good. Your list of semantics is just that, a pile of irrelevant stats which actually show the two guys to be quite close when you read it.

"he only won it twice but he got it 2 and a half times but technically one of them didn't count even though their all on roids obviously anyway, so technically one is a legend the other is garbage", - whatever

P.S. I am English so you can't play the race card.

Yes, at the 95, 96, and 97 Mr. Olympia

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »
Yes, at the 95, 96, and 97 Mr. Olympia

He didn't compete in 1997 he can't place ahead of Flex if he wasn't even in the contest

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2009, 05:01:49 PM »
He didn't compete in 1997 he can't place ahead of Flex if he wasn't even in the contest

We've already discussed this before.  Flex backed out and had he been able to beat Nasser to get 2nd or 1st he would not have backed out. So he lost by virtue of surrender ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »
We've already discussed this before.  Flex backed out and had he been able to beat Nasser to get 2nd or 1st he would not have backed out. So he lost by virtue of surrender ;)
hahaha who told you that? It sounds like somthing the deluded arab would try to peddle.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »
ROTFL at that pic --

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »
This shit is getting old.

IMO, Nasser was a great bodybuilder, but Ronnie was better by leaps and bounds. Anybody can see that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »

WRONG he'd have to compete to lose to Nasser , he didn't compete in 1997 therefore he didn't beat Flex Wheeler that's retarded , so me a competitors list from 1997 with Flex Wheeler's name below Nassers and good luck

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2009, 08:28:39 PM »
This shit is getting old.

IMO, Nasser was a great bodybuilder, but Ronnie was better by leaps and bounds. Anybody can see that.

Maybe... but Nasser has a legitimate case for beating him when he wasn't always at his best at the beginning of his dominance, and also of beating Dorian.
For example, I don't believe anybody should be allowed to win the Mr Olympia with gyno or a painfully swollen and distended abdomen, or no arms at all.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2009, 02:08:56 AM »
All these guys are pretty good. With Nasser's back he was never going to be the best, but he was a deserving second a couple of times, which is very impressive out of all the bodybuilders in the world!

Flex was great too, but looked pretty small next to Nasser and Ronnie, something he overcame with condition and shape a few times. Neither has ripped asses like Ronnie, or lats from hell like Ronnie. Nasser had the size but inferior back. Flex had the the back in one shot but not in another, and his quads, though ripped, were pretty small next to these guys.

All nit-picking with these awesome legends though!