Author Topic: Nasser in AWE of Ronnie- photographic proof  (Read 6905 times)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser in AWE of Ronnie- photographic proof
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2009, 02:58:47 AM »
nassar went from legitimately a historically good BB to a getbig inside joke....good job nassar fans, im sure thats what he wanted ..

Agreed!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2009, 03:38:19 AM »
Agreed!!

they are exposing him. fucking schmoes

If i was Nasser, I would email "bigbombs" to stop this parody.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2009, 05:24:44 AM »
they are exposing him. fucking schmoes

If i was Nasser, I would email "bigbombs" to stop this parody.

If he had just an ounce of self respect it would be the 1st thing he would do, problem is though I think he actively encourages this sort of delusional behaviour as he likes to control a handful of people who will dance at his every command.

Silly Nasser.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2009, 07:19:35 AM »
hi d.lord/baracuda.. is this the only account left 4 u?? ;D.. i am just kidding, u may nt be the same person but u r just the same shit.. so wht happened to u nw?.. why r u posting here?.. plz take my advice again and dont show us ur ass..
HAHAHA! You schmuck! Still typing like a little girl texting her friends!? I post here because I can post wherever I like .. Dreadlord,Barracuda..? Nope! Wishful thinking on your part ? Don't know the whole story with them? ...But before that ..you were getting severely owned on a regular basis! You're junk!  The sad part is ..You're so stupid ,you actually beleive you have friends fere..Poor Sherrif Salami..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2009, 07:36:07 AM »
HAHAHA! You schmuck! Still typing like a little girl texting her friends!? I post here because I can post wherever I like .. Dreadlord,Barracuda..? Nope! Wishful thinking on your part ? Don't know the whole story with them? ...But before that ..you were getting severely owned on a regular basis! You're junk!  The sad part is ..You're so stupid ,you actually beleive you have friends fere..Poor Sherrif Salami..

hahahah

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »
Awwww, poor crybabies!

Meso_Z, Iron Disciple, Willgrant, "Big"Worm, Bastistasl, Jaejonna, Superthick and Ruffneck are all crying that the posts of a few like myself, Sharma, Sharief Shalaby, the legendary QuakerOats, Swami, Naturalwonder, Jtsunami, and a few others are reducing Nasser's image in their eyes.   :'(

Guess what - nobody cares!  Especially Nasser.  Nasser's name and legacy is known by millions around the world, so in the big picture his reputation is hardly touched by a handful of randomers (most of which are anonymous) on one bodybuilding forum (getbig.com). 

Also, like I said earlier more than  once, if someone is so uptight that they will change their opinion of a bodybuilder based on the amount of times me and a few others post about him on a forum, that in itself shows they are immature, bitter and jealous creatures and as a result their opinion is really irrelevant and not a loss to Nasser at all.

Look outside of the box you guys, and you might even get a hint of how insignificant your negative opinion of Nasser really is!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2009, 09:21:57 AM »
Awwww, poor crybabies!

Meso_Z, Iron Disciple, Willgrant, "Big"Worm, Bastistasl, Jaejonna, Superthick and Ruffneck are all crying that the posts of a few like myself, Sharma, the legendary QuakerOats, Swami, Naturalwonder, Jtsunami, and a few others are reducing Nasser's image in their eyes.   :'(

Guess what - nobody cares!  Especially Nasser.  Nasser's name and legacy is known by millions around the world, so in the big picture his reputation is hardly touched by a handful of randomers (most of which are anonymous) on one bodybuilding forum (getbig.com). 

Also, like I said earlier more than  once, if someone is so uptight that they will change their opinion of a bodybuilder based on the amount of times me and a few others post about him on a forum, that in itself shows they are immature, bitter and jealous creatures and as a result their opinion is really irrelevant and not a loss to Nasser at all.

Look outside of the box you guys, and you might even get a hint of how insignificant your negative opinion of Nasser really is!

How does it feel to be known as Nassholes towel boy by thousands of Getbig members. Hahah
I am a big baby

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2009, 09:24:32 AM »
How does it feel to be known as Nassholes towel boy by thousands a few anonymous and inferior people from the internet of Getbig members. Hahah

Pretty irrelevent actuality, makes me laugh too ;)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2009, 09:33:16 AM »
Pretty irrelevent actuality, makes me laugh too ;)
"inferior" hahah take a look in the mirror idiot. ::)
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 09:33:32 AM »

He does have friends here. He is a great guy, serious bodybuilder with a competitive physique and he make great bodybuilding related threads. He also speaks more than one language while you regularly butcher your own, solitary language. He owns you.

You only post about:

Nasser
Homosexuality
Arabs/Muslims/South Asians

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 09:36:28 AM »
He does have friends here. He is a great guy, serious bodybuilder with a competitive physique and he make great bodybuilding related threads. He also speaks more than one language while you regularly butcher your own, solitary language. He owns you.

You only post about:

Nasser
Homosexuality

here come the rest of the camel herders.
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
here come the rest of the camel herders.

HAHA Bigbobs own you much on this thread elite_shirtlifter that I need to ask his permission to speak to you now ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

You only post about:

Nasser
Homosexuality

wow.. thank u my dear friend.. u didnt have 2 waste ur time 2 answer this kid.. he doesnt knw a shit abt bodybuilding, i really dont knw why ppl like him come here.. he and the other assholes keep saying that they dont care abt nasser's threads then u find them post in these threads more than us.. nasser owns their minds in a pathetic way  :D..

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »
Yes Sherief is a very sexy young man. I especially like his younger pictures where he's all oiled up and posing for his adoring fans.
Hahahah man you are so wrong for that.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »
ronnie no calves bad abs
TEAM WOLF

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2009, 08:57:09 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »
+ gyno...

+ the inability to converse or be friendly with others

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »
+ the inability to converse or be friendly with others

+ long legs for his upper body..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 07:43:04 AM »
wow.. thank u my dear friend.. u didnt have 2 waste ur time 2 answer this kid.. he doesnt knw a shit abt bodybuilding, i really dont knw why ppl like him come here.. he and the other assholes keep saying that they dont care abt nasser's threads then u find them post in these threads more than us.. nasser owns their minds in a pathetic way  :D..

Further proof of your schmuckness! HAHA! My dear friend? LOL! How many times have you been over his home ?  You two are Muslims..? And your lust for a retarded,retired has been(Nassoil) ..Those are the only thing you two share..That makes you two friends? Your standards are very,very,low... Someone says a kind word,and they're your dear friend? HAHAHA! I'm a child? Go back and read your posts...Then read mine...You're on a bodybuilding site ,texting? HAHA!!
 Look at your childish posts...Profanity for lack of having anything intelligent to say? I own and run my own business,along with my wife and children.I work out ever single day,then my son and I go to the boxing club.. I'm too busy raising children to worship men like you do.. Or compete..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 10:26:38 AM »

You only post about:

Nasser
Homosexuality

He owns no one .. As a matter of fact..He owns you ...! You speak for him ,defend him,and also ...Nassoil owns you .. Man! You're not doing too well.. The  only time anything homosexual comes up ,is when I'm speaking of you ..and your homosexual posts..

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »
:P

Nasser ElNobaty cannot believe how amazing the future 8 time Mr. Olympia looks:

look at the look on his face

hahahahahaha

BigBobs and Sharma on suicide watch now!
I saw the video, he was actually making fun of Ronnie for making monkey noises

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2009, 03:35:55 PM »
He owns no one .. As a matter of fact..He owns you ...! You speak for him ,defend him,and also ...Nassoil owns you .. Man! You're not doing too well.. The  only time anything homosexual comes up ,is when I'm speaking of you ..and your homosexual posts..
110% Truth  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »
Awwww, poor crybabies!

Meso_Z, Iron Disciple, Willgrant, "Big"Worm, Bastistasl, Jaejonna, Superthick and Ruffneck are all crying that the posts of a few like myself, Sharma, Sharief Shalaby, the legendary QuakerOats, Swami, Naturalwonder, Jtsunami, and a few others are reducing Nasser's image in their eyes.   :'(

Why did Nasshole put his stinky underwear on that little baby's head?

Is it some sort of demented sales pich?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
Im a neutral here...Nasser was a great great bodybuilder,but Ronnie 2005 is the best that bodybuilding might ever be,personally I think Kevin Levrone was best ever

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »
Awwww, poor crybabies!

Dude, Nasser never won shit. He was a bottom-feeder throughout most of his career and his claim-to-fame was winning the 99' Arnold Classic. And while that certainly has lots of merit, I hardly think winning the second contest in bodybuilding a single time puts him in the league of guys like Dorian and Ronnie who won the first bodybuilding contest several times. Nasser wasn't that great, dude. Get over it. Wheeler rates much higher than Nasser for also having won the Arnold + placing at the top two at the Olympia three times, compared to Nasser who only placed at the top two at the Olynpia once - 96' doesen't count because he was disqualified and even if it did count, that would mean he placed at the top two at the Olympia two times compared to Wheeler's three. The only reason why you worship Nasser is racism; because he is part Arab and that gives you a sense of racial pride. Stop pretending that you think he's so great because of his physique. You love him so much because he's a part Arab man who went so far in bodybuilding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE