Author Topic: Nasser in AWE of Ronnie- photographic proof  (Read 6936 times)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser in AWE of Ronnie- photographic proof
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 02:45:02 PM »
Ronnie is your man, Nasser is Bob's, and Dorian is ND's.

What is the point of bickering over this shit stuff? It's not going to convince anybody who's set on something at the end of the day.

at least it passes the time, i guess

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 05:39:59 PM »
Seriously its not Nassers fault.

These obsessed f@gs redicule him on the boards with their "team", makes you lose all your respect to Nasser...

That about sums up what I was going to post !

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »
actually, they where growling at eachother

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »
Nasser is actually looking in horror and shock at Ronnie's king gyno. He is wondering how and why the titman did not get it fixed. Look at his eyes, they are looking directly at the gyno gland. Nasser is truly shocked and trying to not vomit.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 06:13:23 PM »
Seriously its not Nassers fault.

These obsessed f@gs redicule him on the boards with their "team", makes you lose all your respect to Nasser...

I addressed this earlier, but will repost it here:

If someone is the type to get a negative opinion of Nasser simply over how often I post about him on an internet forum than that person's opinion is probably pretty irrelevant anyway.  My opinion of Ronnie or Yates or anyone does not change no matter how often Hulkster or ND post about them. 

Otherwise, there are some members who have posted publicly or PM'd me that their opinion of Nasser's physique has improved after seeing all these pics.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »
I addressed this earlier, but will repost it here:

Dorian and Ronnie are legends in the "sport" Nasser is not..you have driven his support downwards ..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »
Dorian and Ronnie are legends in the "sport" Nasser is not..you have driven his support downwards ..

Like I said, people whose opinions of Nasser are affected by my posts on an internet forum are irrelevent opinions anyway.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »
Like I said, people whose opinions of Nasser are affected by my posts on an internet forum are irrelevent opinions anyway.
You have single handly turned people against nasser with your spamming..how does that feel.

If you cared about nasser as a friend , stop with the bullshit spamming

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »
You have single handly turned people against nasser with your spamming..how does that feel.

and if u dont care abt nasser and nasser team as u always claim, why r u a constant poster in all the therads abt nasser??.. just ignore us wth our "shit".. is this a hard task 4 u???... or u feel u r the hero of getbig 2 fight against the "arabs and muslims"?.. just ignore us and our threads and ur life will b better!!..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »
and if u dont care abt nasser and nasser team as u always claim, why r u a constant poster in all the therads abt nasser??.. just ignore us wth our "shit".. is this a hard task 4 u???... or u feel u r the hero of getbig 2 fight against the "arabs and muslims"?.. just ignore us and our threads and ur life will b better!!..
You write like a 12 yr. old girl..! What the fuck is this shit ? Write like a grown man.. Actually..I've taken your advice ..I've been avoiding the Nassoil posts,and topics... You guys just don't get it ..Nassoil has done nothing with the little he's accomplished .. I can't imagine why people like him?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »

spot on, as usual.

of course any normal person would see this abnormal internet infatuation with a has- been, washed- up bodybuilder to be creepy at best.

but just the fact this guy ('big' bobs) only posts to defend nasser, has purchased his soiled clothes, and has paid money to spend 'time' with nasser at his home makes you question his mental stability, not to mention his sexuality.

b

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

Agree to willGrant on this case.... You guys are making nasser a joke.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »
nassar went from legitimately a historically good BB to a getbig inside joke....good job nassar fans, im sure thats what he wanted ..
L

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 08:20:10 PM »
nassar went from legitimately a historically good BB to a getbig inside joke....good job nassar fans, im sure thats what he wanted ..

you got better wrinting skills han me bro, That's exatly what i wanted to say... :)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 08:35:52 PM »
You write like a 12 yr. old girl..! What the fuck is this shit ? Write like a grown man.. Actually..I've taken your advice ..I've been avoiding the Nassoil posts,and topics... You guys just don't get it ..Nassoil has done nothing with the little he's accomplished .. I can't imagine why people like him?

hi d.lord/baracuda.. is this the only account left 4 u?? ;D.. i am just kidding, u may nt be the same person but u r just the same shit.. so wht happened to u nw?.. why r u posting here?.. plz take my advice again and dont show us ur ass..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2009, 08:36:57 PM »
great pic Iceman! Nasser knew he was a beaten man right then and there.,.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »
Look who start this thread about HUGE NASSER!! It not a team nasser member is it? It is a guy who want to suck on Ronnie's gyno.

Look, you pumpkin people are the ones who start thread about Nass and post like infected fools about him. All we do is respond and counter rampant slander and lies.

Look at the Nasser night thread. If that was left alone by pumpkinheads then u guys could fill the board with your monotonous drivel and moronic, off-topic crap. But no, the same zombies come to the thread to get their Nasser fix.

Don't like Nasser or the TEAM, then don't keep posting madly and crazily, like rabid dogs on those subjects.

Simple really, like the pumkinhead brain ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
Look who start this thread about HUGE NASSER!! It not a team nasser member is it? It is a guy who want to suck on Ronnie's gyno.

Look, you pumpkin people are the ones who start thread about Nass and post like infected fools about him. All we do is respond and counter rampant slander and lies.

Look at the Nasser night thread. If that was left alone by pumpkinheads then u guys could fill the board with your monotonous drivel and moronic, off-topic crap. But no, the same zombies come to the thread to get their Nasser fix.

Don't like Nasser or the TEAM, then don't keep posting madly and crazily, like rabid dogs on those subjects.

Simple really, like the pumkinhead brain ;D

QFT!!

as always the eloquent Sharma bringing the truth!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »

This will make sharma, big bobs, and shalaby cum

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 09:00:32 PM »

It's real old stuff been posted a lot but it does show just how obsessed people are by the charismatic and elite-minded  Nasser

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »
Nasshole looks like shit, a block of shit, Ronnie crushes Nasshole with is has 8 Olympia Titles, Nasshole 0, Team Nasshole=Failures! Go back to herding camels.
I am a big baby

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »

why? seems it worked with u? but sorry we are not gays like u  :P

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 10:08:05 PM »
bump for thong worshiping oiled up queers

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 02:13:38 AM »
u guys have fucked up nasser's "legacy" by trying to convince everyone on here that he was world class, u guys have made more ppl hate him by trying to say that he is/was the best bber... In all reality he is crap and never won an O and never should have...
Team nasser which is probally only 2 ppl, the rest are gimmick acounts, u have Fucked up nasser and now he is seen as a Joke in the bbing indusrty...
Hope that helps ;D