Author Topic: "Blockhead"'s got it ALL!!!!  (Read 10859 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "Blockhead"'s got it ALL!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 01:17:07 PM »
It appears that Blockhead has forgotten some of his Universal history. As I recalled, Gunter Schlierkamp once worked for that company. I found it rather strange that, in an issue of IronMan, there was an ad with his pic, which said something to the tune of "Drugs? Not in this body!! Only the most powerful.....(I forget the rest of the ad).

In that same magazine, covering the IronMan Invitational, it shows Schlierkamp GETTING DISQUALIFIED for blowing his urinalysys test (diruetics, I think).

As for the not-using-sex stuff, didn't Monica Brant-Peckham work for Universal as well? I do recall her somewhat scantily-clad figure in a few Universal ads back in the day.

But, I guess Universal is "hardcore" now, because of their recent rash of black-and-white ads, starring a pitiful-looking Frank McGrath, training in a raggedy gym, living in a rat-shack of an apartment, eating bland chicken and rice for the nth time, ignoring his girlfriend, and letting his bills pile up.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »
Alex yet again destroying the tiny tits.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »
my friend was getting pumped up for a mensh health comp before. He is a decent enough guy, just a tool @ times. Anyway he was trianing with his top off getting final supersets in..he then rinsed his mouth with sports drink and spat on floor.

using my foot i moped it up with his t shirt.

I hate spit and woulnt like to trian in a gym with spit on the floor

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »
Alex yet again destroying the tiny tits.

do you wish to be his lover?

E
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »

E

Earl, you are not to mess up Alex's destructions of the tiny tit with your lust for men in thongs. Take that sick shit elewhere...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »
Reported to the Nation of Islam

Isn't that headed by people of your demographic?  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2009, 06:02:01 PM »

E

i get aroused thinking about smashing your head in w/ my penis
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »

But, I guess Universal is "hardcore" now, because of their recent rash of black-and-white ads, starring a pitiful-looking Frank McGrath, training in a raggedy gym, living in a rat-shack of an apartment, eating bland chicken and rice for the nth time, ignoring his girlfriend, and letting his bills pile up.

HAHAHAHA  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2009, 06:03:51 PM »
Isn't that headed by people of your demographic?  ;D
Nice snag, CJ.  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »
Nice snag, CJ.  ;D

I bet Wiggs joined up when he was in prison getting butt pummeled and thinking "this is the white man's fault!"

Alex23

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »
ahahahahahah great work guys, CJ, my PCP (dr chimps, the one and only), BSB, Goudy, big_motherfvcing_mal, MCWAY even "BIG"_STI... true core getbiggers...

I love u guys, very gay but you make it worth logging on here and have a good laugh....

GodSpeed.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2009, 06:59:21 AM »
back when I actually kinda gave a shit I remember hearing some stuff about block getting in alex's face and stuff like that..I don't remember all the specifics and to tell you the truth I don't care enough to even try to remember.

alex, I've never had a problem with you...don't know you except for some pm's.  I have hung out with blockhead at the arnold a few years ago (and special ed) so I don't have a problem with them either......I remember you guys used to be boys, why all the hate now?  I don't remember what exactly went down...just wonderin'
nasser=piece of shit

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2009, 07:57:21 AM »

alex, I've never had a problem with you...don't know you except for some pm's.  I have hung out with blockhead at the arnold a few years ago (and special ed) so I don't have a problem with them either......I remember you guys used to be boys, why all the hate now?  I don't remember what exactly went down...just wonderin'

I only hear this from third party but I understand that Alex was telling people on this board through the day that he think they were "assholes" and this get posted on the board. Then Alex start getting out of line and a bit threatening and the Blockhead finally snapped and offered Alex out. Alex was very scared that he have his bluff called and was apologetic and humiliated. Since then he harbor a big grudge and talk tough while halfway across America. Face to face he backdowned badly and people there said he was nearly crying.

This what I hear. Who know the truth but Alex and Blockhead. We do know that Blockhead was ready to fight but Alex back down.

Alex23

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2009, 12:17:47 PM »
I only hear this from third party but I understand that Alex was telling people on this board through the day that he think they were "assholes" and this get posted on the board. Then Alex start getting out of line and a bit threatening and the Blockhead finally snapped and offered Alex out. Alex was very scared that he have his bluff called and was apologetic and humiliated. Since then he harbor a big grudge and talk tough while halfway across America. Face to face he backdowned badly and people there said he was nearly crying.

This what I hear. Who know the truth but Alex and Blockhead. We do know that Blockhead was ready to fight but Alex back down.

Wrong.

"shane" was making his little wigger comments and got racist and out of line.. I told him to watch his mouth or else... every one laughed and kept drinking.

Epic obsession you've got..

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2009, 12:18:48 PM »
Wrong.

"shane" was making his little wigger comments and got racist and out of line.. I told him to watch his mouth or else... every one laughed and kept drinking.

Epic obsession you've got..
So you didn't kick his ass like you promised me ;D

Alex23

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »
So you didn't kick his ass like you promised me ;D

he kept his mouth shut... althought getting punched in the face does change everything SS ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »
he kept his mouth shut... althought getting punched in the face does change everything SS ;D
I hear that you actually apologize and said "you probably kick my ass anyway" as if as a joke but that you were genuinely afraid. I don't judge you for it but most people who witness this exchange say that he got in your face and offered you a chance to take this to another level and you backed down, sat down , and went red and sweaty faced and looked like you might cry.

I dont know the truth, just that your account differ from everyone else.

You say I have obsession but you the one who trying to find IPs and trace people, you the cyber warrior but you backed down like a girl in the arena of real life.

Alex23

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »
I hear that you actually apologize and said "you probably kick my ass anyway" as if as a joke but that you were genuinely afraid. I don't judge you for it but most people who witness this exchange say that he got in your face and offered you a chance to take this to another level and you backed down, sat down , and went red and sweaty faced and looked like you might cry.I dont know the truth, just that your account differ from everyone else.You say I have obsession but you the one who trying to find IPs and trace people, you the cyber warrior but you backed down like a girl in the arena of real life.

I'm not reading all that shit but sounds like you're pretty obsessed.... you definitely need a life.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2009, 12:40:42 PM »
I'm not reading all that shit but sounds like you're pretty obsessed.... you definitely need a life.

Good choice Alex....I nodded off twice trying to get thru it.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2009, 12:41:55 PM »

I really don't care about it that much. You the one who crying about it all the time and talking tough when we know you sat down and shut up.
I only mention it because it make you get angry and ashamed ;D

Alex23

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2009, 12:46:32 PM »
Good choice Alex....I nodded off twice trying to get thru it.

hahahahah exactly.. the worse part is all these twinks clinging to our nuts take all that shit seriously..  block & I laughed about the whole thing and purposely started drama on here for the fun of it... they bite at it like stupid dogs that they are...

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »
hahahahah exactly.. the worse part is all these twinks clinging to our nuts take all that shit seriously..  block & I laughed about the whole thing and purposely started drama on here for the fun of it... they bite at it like stupid dogs that they are...

Epic backpeddling and trying to laugh off and downplay the fact that you back down ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »
You say I have obsession but you the one who trying to find IPs and trace people, you the cyber warrior but you backed down like a girl in the arena of real life.
Classic Sharma.

Alex you have been disgraced, i hope you can live with the shame... i bet when the even consumes your mind you curl up into the fetal position in the shower crying thinking about the day you were humiliated by Blockhead.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »

::) clearly you were owned.

not just by block, but sharma too in this thread.

your pitiful attempts to make light of it have failed.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2009, 01:39:34 PM »
What the hell is going on in here ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!