Author Topic: SUSTAPLEX 325  (Read 1037 times)

madsmudger

• Getbig I
SUSTAPLEX 325
« on: February 18, 2009, 07:15:02 AM »
Hey people, I have just ordered a few new vial of Sustaplex 325. Seems it's the new green label version that actually has 350mg insted of the 325mg.
Has anyone done a cycle of this stuff yet & what did you feel the results were like??

Cheers  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: SUSTAPLEX 325
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 07:43:31 AM »
Hey people, I have just ordered a few new vial of Sustaplex 325. Seems it's the new green label version that actually has 350mg insted of the 325mg.
Has anyone done a cycle of this stuff yet & what did you feel the results were like??

Cheers  ;D

I already made a thread about this and I've tested it out.

It's very good for a UG and will produce the same results as Organon Sustanon.

Consider, though, that you're getting about 100MG more per mL so that explains why.

If the price is right, the Axio Sustaplex is a good buy.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:51:18 AM »
Very good stuff, I've been using the Sustaplex since axio started, namely because I can't be botherred to sit there and file away at the godamn ampoule then break it and risk getting pieces of glass in my shot :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
Very good stuff, I've been using the Sustaplex since axio started, namely because I can't be botherred to sit there and file away at the godamn ampoule then break it and risk getting pieces of glass in my shot :)

I was pleasantly surprised by the Axio Sustaplex, but it's only on par with Organon Sustanon, not better.

And that's considering there's 75-100MG extra test per mL.

That's why HG is better, IMO.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...