Author Topic: Any job opportunity for me in the US? Any infos can be useful.  (Read 13204 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Any job opportunity for me in the US? Any infos can be useful.
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
learn to multiquote, postwhore

+1
Take it easy my friend! Go to tube8, jerk off and then come back.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
Where do you currently live?  One of the best ways to get a US work visa is to work for a multi-national that has offices where you currently reside.  Then you can transfer here easily.

Seriously, read what I'm about to say.  Contact the Weider corp.  They have offices everywhere and Joe is always willing to help up new up and comers.  See if his company will assist you.
I live in Budapest, Hungary. Contact the Weider corp.? Well, maybe you're right but 2009 is not 1968...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »
do you have US citizenship, job permit etc?
what do you do?
you only make 1500$ a month? how do you support your "bodybuilding lifestyle" and steroids?

Of course I don't have a citizenship and a job permit. This is why I started this topic...  ::)

How can I support my career? Well this is the main reason why I started this topic!  :) Yep, around 1500. In this case, I look pretty good, right?  :D

spinnis

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:34 PM »
Of course I don't have a citizenship and a job permit. This is why I started this topic...  ::)

How can I support my career? Well this is the main reason why I started this topic!  :) Yep, around 1500. In this case, I look pretty good, right?  :D

you look amazing Mr foreign muscle mountain god.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I'm Steve Namat IFBB Pro from Budapest, Hungary. Yep, greetings for my getbig fans and haters!  ;D

I would like to continue my career and my life in the United States as soon as I can. Hopefully this year. I'm not dreaming about huge sponsorship contracts but to settle down in the US I'll need at least a secure job opportunity before I plan to go there to live.

So if anybody knows job opportunitis for me in the States (any area) please let me know. I interested in any type of jobs, I won't go to America to have a holiday I want to work as hard as I can to settle down succesfully, get a financial security and continue my pro career properly, get much bigger publicity...all those things which I can't do it in Hungary even if I work in 3 jobs (as many getbiggers knows it already).

But anyway now I'm one of the youngest IFBB Pros in the world (Flex Lewis is the other), in Hungary I'm working in a supplement store, do personal  trainings, manage the only hungarian bodybuilding TV show and do some guest posings.

So if I want to continue my career I must settle down in the US and get a job first. And
of course I should continue to compete. I already renew my pro card and my next shows
will be the Dexter Jackson Classic (Jacksonville, Florida) and the PBW Championships (Tampa, Florida) in August. I hope that finally I'll make my way to the 202 Showdown to Vegas (I placed 6th at 2008 Tampa Pro and just missed the qualification by one placing).

So please if anybody have some positive informations about this issue please let me know
anytime (steve@stevenamat.com). It can be a turning point of my life.

Check out my website too!

www.stevenamat.com

Thanks in advance for everybody!
there must be a rich old bag if that's your scene

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »
great website!
Most are all show no go!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »
Before you come to America I suggest you stop off in Australia and meet up at V.Basile's gym...Depending on how good your are at loading up kids into unmarked vans, you may just make enough money to sit idle for a year or two while you compete...And you get to go to a lot of weddings so off season food is never a problem

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2009, 02:03:51 AM »
If you want to go to the US to make a living off pro bodybuilding, there's one question you need to ask yourself:

Am I ready to break it in this multi-thousand dollar industry and possibly start earning hundreds of dollars a year?

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2009, 02:13:07 AM »
good serious thread with no sensable answer.i think this fourm is better than that.there is list of great names of bodybuilding who was not born and rais in usa but left their mark on the sports.from Arnold,samir,moh makkawy to momo benaziza,nassar,gunter etc list could go on and on.it is lot easy to get the sponsorship and mag converage if u are us citizen.i saw so many guys i dont wanna name who could not even win usa national getting coverage or even front page coverage in top bodybuilding mags.while guys winning ifbb world championship never get the oppertunity to even have their photo print in flex or muscle and fitness.this is the reality u have to live with bro to make it in usa as an outsider u have to be on the top of ur game.
steve bro plz keep in mind all above said and dont come to usa unless u get contract with some suppliment company.in order to do that u need to keep on competing and progressing untill they start taking u serious.its lot easy to grow in ur home country where u have job.trust me usa is living hell for newcomers.
remmeber once suppliment companies realize that this guy could make top 6 of any pro show they will higher u.u r right by saying that about ifbb that its 2009 not 1968 but u missing a point here in 1968 they did not have much choices like today but whenever they saw marketable physiqe they dont let it go recent example is samuel saviour and dennis wolf.samuel was even competing in anti ifbb fedration but they still higher him.
i never met anyone smarter than a bodybuilder in real life i wrote this just to refresh ur memmory cuz i know u know all this deep inside.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2009, 05:14:27 AM »
Hello Steve ..may I suggest contacting Will Dabish @ the Powerhouse Gym in Farmington Hills, MICHIGAN

24385 Halstead Road
Farmington Hills, MI   48335
(248) 477-4700

? or the Original Powerhouse on Woodward in Detroit, MICHIGAN

Highland Park, MI
16251 Woodward Avenue
Highland Park, MI 48203
USA
Business Number: 313-868-1035

At the Highland Park location ask for Ron Love first. Tell him Sebastian ( bald, Romania) reffered you. He will be able to tell you what's your best bet.

Another gym where you could be making really good money is Sports Club of West Blooomfield

contact Eric Stocz, and tell him also Sebastian sent you. Eric was making easily 70-80k a year doing personal training and you are in a diff league than him.

The Sports Club of West Bloomfield
6343 Farmington Road
West Bloomfield,   MI   48322
Phone:248.626.9880
Fax:248.626.3312

http://www.thesportsclubs.com/PersonalTrainingWB.asp?ID=77

Good luck!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
Hello Steve ..may I suggest contacting Will Dabish @ the Powerhouse Gym in Farmington Hills, MICHIGAN

24385 Halstead Road
(248) 477-4700

Highland Park, MI
16251 Woodward Avenue
Highland Park, MI 48203
USA

At the Highland Park location ask for Ron Love first. Tell him Sebastian ( bald, Romania) reffered you. He will be able to tell you what's your best bet.

Another gym where you could be making really good money is Sports Club of West Blooomfield

contact Eric Stocz, and tell him also Sebastian sent you. Eric was making easily 70-80k a year doing personal training and you are in a diff league than him.

6343 Farmington Road

Good luck!

bwahahahahahaha!!

Yeah like Steve wants to live in a shithole state like Michigan.

Much like the loser, alcoholic relative with nothing going on his life, Sevatese is the kinda guy who always gives people fucked up, dead end job leads.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2009, 07:12:06 AM »
just show up to any big name strip club wearing some tight clothes, you'll get hired on the spot, believe me.

I heard you'd gobble him up in a second, schmoefather

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2009, 07:14:28 AM »
I heard you'd gobble him up in a second, schmoefather
nah you would already have his balls drained, fagg. :D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2009, 09:41:05 AM »
You can always come to the U.S through Mexico... That's how other do it. Once you get here then you request Asylum here as being persecuted in your "home" country....

Or come over as a competitor and request Asylum.... Sure it could work... You are not Mexican or Muslim so the U.S Consulate's office wouldn't consider you a burden on the American Tax payer. :)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »
Steve you look great. It such a shame that the sport is so bias towards those who live in America and, most of all, those who are American born. If u were born in America and called John Jones you already have big contract, lot of sponsorship and much better placings.

You lucky though u a white guy coz the only "foreigners" who do real, real well these days are anglo-saxon ::)

good luck bro

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2009, 09:53:43 AM »
You know anything about Belgian beer ;)

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »
What about Milos' gym???

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:23 AM »
What about Milos' gym???

That's perfect and then he could live the American dream and live in the OC or LA for that matter

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »
sorry, we already have all the hungarian brick layers we can handle.

as for a bouncer, aren't you like 5'2"?

Deep Tissue Massage

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »
Come to West Virginia and be a coal miner...My family are all Coal miners and they make 130k
D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
bwahahahahahaha!!

Much like the loser, alcoholic relative with nothing going on his life, Sevatese is the kinda guy who always gives people fucked up, dead end job leads.
lots of rich iranian people in michigan dont believe that crap   lol

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »
lots of rich iranian people in michigan dont believe that crap   lol

That is actually very true! Go to Lansing
D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2009, 07:33:28 AM »
good serious thread with no sensable answer.i think this fourm is better than that.there is list of great names of bodybuilding who was not born and rais in usa but left their mark on the sports.from Arnold,samir,moh makkawy to momo benaziza,nassar,gunter etc list could go on and on.it is lot easy to get the sponsorship and mag converage if u are us citizen.i saw so many guys i dont wanna name who could not even win usa national getting coverage or even front page coverage in top bodybuilding mags.while guys winning ifbb world championship never get the oppertunity to even have their photo print in flex or muscle and fitness.this is the reality u have to live with bro to make it in usa as an outsider u have to be on the top of ur game.
steve bro plz keep in mind all above said and dont come to usa unless u get contract with some suppliment company.in order to do that u need to keep on competing and progressing untill they start taking u serious.its lot easy to grow in ur home country where u have job.trust me usa is living hell for newcomers.
remmeber once suppliment companies realize that this guy could make top 6 of any pro show they will higher u.u r right by saying that about ifbb that its 2009 not 1968 but u missing a point here in 1968 they did not have much choices like today but whenever they saw marketable physiqe they dont let it go recent example is samuel saviour and dennis wolf.samuel was even competing in anti ifbb fedration but they still higher him.
i never met anyone smarter than a bodybuilder in real life i wrote this just to refresh ur memmory cuz i know u know all this deep inside.

You wrote some really true things bro!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2009, 07:35:19 AM »

24385 Halstead Road
(248) 477-4700

Highland Park, MI
16251 Woodward Avenue
Highland Park, MI 48203
USA

6343 Farmington Road

Good luck!

Thank you very much the informations my friend!  ;)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2009, 07:45:54 AM »
bwahahahahahaha!!

Oh brother...

Come to Budapest (capital of Hungary) and I'll give you 500 dollars, which is a pretty good monthly wage in the working class in Hungary. Then I'll leave you alone. Have fun, make friends and livin the dream baby!  8)

In one month we'll meet again and go to an internet cafe where you can tell your adventures for the getbiggers...

It will be great! Trust me!

;D