Author Topic: Any job opportunity for me in the US? Any infos can be useful.  (Read 13199 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Any job opportunity for me in the US? Any infos can be useful.
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2009, 10:04:17 AM »
next to bloodsport and kickboxer, Roadhouse is the greatest movie ever made

....and i hope to God that nobody in Hollywood tries to remake it

You can't remake Swayze.....can't be done.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »
the height doesn't matter, the amount of muscle and thickness does.

Namat kills in the 202 class! amazing physique!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2009, 10:14:14 AM »
Steve, I'm sure the IFBB has an Athlete Rep that should be able to help you. unless he doesn't care

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2009, 10:16:07 AM »
steve,

lets not beat around the bush

fuck having a regular job
just sell your trunks and do private posing and lifestyle videos

come on, this "regular job" advice is ridiculous

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:57 AM »
your chasing a dream that isn't going to take you anywhere in life.

you should have goals like buying a house and putting money in a savings account, not bouncing at a strip club to make ends meet while you chase the pipe-dream of being a 'bodybuilder'.

in 20 years you'll look back and wish you had taken my advise more seriously.
b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2009, 11:15:04 AM »

you should have goals like buying a house and putting money in a savings account, not bouncing at a strip club to make ends meet while you chase the pipe-dream of being a 'bodybuilder'.

qft

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:58 AM »
ive seen a few bouncers as short as me, but if a drunk big 6"6 dude comes along, wtf is a 5"7 steve namat gonna do about it?

I would rather hire a 6"4 big semifat dude then a 5"7 muscular dude.

Good Question,

Which leads me to ask, who would make a better bouncer?

Quaker Oats or Steve Namat?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »
Drugs cost very very little in eastern europe
Not every kind... As I know many of them are cheaper in the US.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »
All things said you are one of my favorite up and comers.
Thanks bro!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »
Yeah you have a great physique Steve,dont see any reason why you cant make it
I'll try it, no matter how.  ;)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I'm Steve Namat IFBB Pro from Budapest, Hungary. Yep, greetings for my getbig fans and haters!  ;D

I would like to continue my career and my life in the United States as soon as I can. Hopefully this year. I'm not dreaming about huge sponsorship contracts but to settle down in the US I'll need at least a secure job opportunity before I plan to go there to live.

So if anybody knows job opportunitis for me in the States (any area) please let me know. I interested in any type of jobs, I won't go to America to have a holiday I want to work as hard as I can to settle down succesfully, get a financial security and continue my pro career properly, get much bigger publicity...all those things which I can't do it in Hungary even if I work in 3 jobs (as many getbiggers knows it already).

But anyway now I'm one of the youngest IFBB Pros in the world (Flex Lewis is the other), in Hungary I'm working in a supplement store, do personal  trainings, manage the only hungarian bodybuilding TV show and do some guest posings.

So if I want to continue my career I must settle down in the US and get a job first. And
of course I should continue to compete. I already renew my pro card and my next shows
will be the Dexter Jackson Classic (Jacksoville, Florida) and the PBW Championships (Tampa, Florida) in August. I hope that finally I'll make my way to the 202 Showdown to Vegas (I placed 6th at 2008 Tampa Pro and just missed the qualification by one placing).

So please if anybody have some positive informations about this issue please let me know
anytime (steve@stevenamat.com). It can be a turning point of my life.

Check out my website too!

www.stevenamat.com

Thanks in advance for everybody!

Hi Steve, the best thing for you to do is get yourself one of these and you'll be set.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »
The main problem will be getting a work visa.
You're right. This is why I started this topic... To get a secure job opportunity which can provide a work visa for me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:49 AM »
You're right. This is why I started this topic... To get a secure job opportunity which can provide a work visa for me.

Where do you currently live?  One of the best ways to get a US work visa is to work for a multi-national that has offices where you currently reside.  Then you can transfer here easily.

Seriously, read what I'm about to say.  Contact the Weider corp.  They have offices everywhere and Joe is always willing to help up new up and comers.  See if his company will assist you.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
How do top tier guys acquire sponsorships?  Aren't there agents who set this kind of shit up, as well as other... stuff?

Talk to your athlete's rep.  Maybe Chick can offer some advice.  Asking non-US born pros how they got a green card would be wise, and maybe consult with an immigration lawyer to see if IFBB pro status would cut the mustard as a "unique skill" or whatever with the INS.  A company sponsorship would probably be your best chance at permanent residency tho.

Don't be a bouncer unless you are an actual badass.  You'll just wind up shot/stabbed/fucked up sooner or later.  Putting yourself in harm's way for very average money seems intensely stupid to me.  If you're qualified enough to bounce, look into personal security work instead, but it still wouldn't be my first choice with your background.  Get some endorsement contracts, start a PT/prep & guru/overpriced trainer to the rich business.  Guess you could sell your ass if that's your thing, but a hurt rep would destroy your chances in the IFBB.  The top men always seem to have a clean rep.

Imo, make some preparations for earning a living outside of bodybuilding too, get an education, etc.  You might not be able to stay on forever.
Very good advices, thanks a lot!

I already made contact with Chick and he was helpful as always.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »
i'm not trying to "make a funny" but....being a stripper is where it is at at the moment.

you get atleast 100 bucks for 45 minutes and you get (at least) to have girls touch your cock

it works out so well because
a) you're getting paid alot for a small amount of time
b) save the money you usually spend on going out on dates but still get to make out like when you do go out on dates
c) your vanity is celebrated not rejected

the only downside (and it is very small) is that you are (somewhat) "on call" like a doctor meaning that you could get a call from your agency for a job on saturday night like an hour before you go out with your friends.  However...how can that be a "downside" when that call is for you to go and get naked/semi naked (depending on decency laws) in front of women and get paid

oh, and the amount is almost doubled if you go to "the darkside"...not me though, i'm a real man
Getting handjob from drunken fat american milfs...?  ::) Not a good deal in for my eyes...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2009, 01:24:12 PM »
As a bouncer the height matters big time. A midget like Steve won't get any bouncer jobs.

Seriously Steve, this thread makes me kinda sad. You earn 1500 $ a month and spend 4000 $ for competing in the States. You won't ever be Mr. Olympia, stop chasing a phantom. You are one of the loosers who live on the breadline because you wasted your whole life on that bullshit "sport" and doesn't even have a decent education.

PLEASE change the course (if it isn't too late yet :-\), forget about this BB shit and take care about the REAL important things in life first, than when everything is setteled you can worry about the measurement of your arms and your bodyfat % and bullshit like that. >:(
hahaha, another internet warrior. ::)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »
the height doesn't matter, the amount of muscle and thickness does.
Yep and not bad if you have a big fat cock too, right? OK, I'll be competent!  :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »
Yep and not bad if you have a big fat cock too, right? OK, I'll be competent!  :D
all kidding aside Steve all of these guys on here have all the answers, the typical getbigger owns 15 businesses, speaks 8 languages, have millions of $$$$ in the bank and fucck supermodels all day. ::)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2009, 01:28:23 PM »
LOL, yeah I'd love to see some broke dick, cheap pearl snap western shirt(only buttoned up halfway), with tight rustler jeans, name embroidered on the back of his 2 dollar belt, ostrich skin boots, drunk as shit...swaying side to side, half empty Corona in his right hand, 118 lb skinny fat, 5'5 inches, non English speaking Mexican try to put his hands on Steve Namat at around 2:30am at a high dollar strip club.
Wow, awesome vision!  ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »
Ill say it again.  Hungary has ten times red tape as the U.S.  Many there would kill to own a car or buy a house, or even get a job that is worth the
pennies they get paid.  Average hungarian  monthly paycheck is about $400.00 American dollars a Month with 2x the work.
Yes, that's true. And the prices are higher than in the US. This is just ridiculous...  >:(

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »
Namat kills in the 202 class! amazing physique!
Thanks! I hope that this year I'll get a higher respect from the judges than last year... But I'll be better too.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2009, 01:36:54 PM »
learn to multiquote, postwhore

+1

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »

Thank you Yoda. I'll use the power! I love you too and wishing all the best.  :-*

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I'm Steve Namat IFBB Pro from Budapest, Hungary. Yep, greetings for my getbig fans and haters!  ;D

I would like to continue my career and my life in the United States as soon as I can. Hopefully this year. I'm not dreaming about huge sponsorship contracts but to settle down in the US I'll need at least a secure job opportunity before I plan to go there to live.

So if anybody knows job opportunitis for me in the States (any area) please let me know. I interested in any type of jobs, I won't go to America to have a holiday I want to work as hard as I can to settle down succesfully, get a financial security and continue my pro career properly, get much bigger publicity...all those things which I can't do it in Hungary even if I work in 3 jobs (as many getbiggers knows it already).

But anyway now I'm one of the youngest IFBB Pros in the world (Flex Lewis is the other), in Hungary I'm working in a supplement store, do personal  trainings, manage the only hungarian bodybuilding TV show and do some guest posings.

So if I want to continue my career I must settle down in the US and get a job first. And
of course I should continue to compete. I already renew my pro card and my next shows
will be the Dexter Jackson Classic (Jacksoville, Florida) and the PBW Championships (Tampa, Florida) in August. I hope that finally I'll make my way to the 202 Showdown to Vegas (I placed 6th at 2008 Tampa Pro and just missed the qualification by one placing).

do you have US citizenship, job permit etc?
what do you do?
you only make 1500$ a month? how do you support your "bodybuilding lifestyle" and steroids?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »
Good Question,

Which leads me to ask, who would make a better bouncer?

Quaker Oats or Steve Namat?
Let's decide it by a webcam contest!  :D