Author Topic: Adonis and 240 - Read this  (Read 3851 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Adonis and 240 - Read this
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

Biden was mistaken in TV's inception by 10 or 12 years.

Palin was off regarding evolution by 65million years.

Little difference there, tony
agreed that being said that view is suprisingly prevalent and you know it...biden also has had many more gaffes then that...

At any rate his original point was that he didnt want her running the country and as she was running for VP his reasoning was invalid...Im sure you wouldnt want biden running the country either im very happy clinton is sec. of state as opposed to biden but if something God forbid did happen to obama i would rather have hillary then biden anyday of the damn week.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:55 PM »

yes yes way to address my post and points very nice.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »
yes yes way to address my post and points very nice.

thanks.

and can we now assume you think what michelle o said about her country was just bullshit too

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 11:57:35 PM »
thanks.

and can we now assume you think what michelle o said about her country was just bullshit too
again bro i dont buy into bullshit and neither should you, you probably think obama isnt a citizen and palins grandchild is really her child too dont you?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 11:58:58 PM »
again bro i dont buy into bullshit and neither should you, you probably think obama isnt a citizen and palins grandchild is really her child too dont you?

answer the question

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 12:11:50 AM »

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 04:53:05 AM »
i dont think anyone here really believes palin is the most qualified, intelligent, or 'ready' republican in 2012.

Does anyone?  Anyone?

Bueller?

That's not what this is about.

This is about your claims that Palin's youngest was Bristol's Baby.

Now that Bristol just had a baby, we know that it is impossible.

Your response?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 07:43:48 AM »
yawn.

doesn't confirm shit.

continue rooting for the underqualified palin in 2012

You stupid little bitch.What does her being un-qualified have to do with little queers like you spreading absolute lies.You are incredible.You spew out your assanine stupidity[repeated from a-holes like Olberman]then ,when your proven to be 100% wrong[as usual]you just move on the to the next attack.

Then you defend things that cant be defended.Like Joe Biden lying about his wifes death,Carolinne Kennedy proven to be a borderline retard[by the way,notice she slunk back under her rock] etc.You come on here and lie,lie lie and then are proven to be a liar and you just change the subject.Your a freaking joke!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 07:45:27 AM »
thanks.

No,she said she though the country "was downright mean".Then she said "this is the first time in my adult life Im proud of my country".I dont think anything needs to be added to those two statements.They speak for themselves.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 07:54:12 AM »
You stupid little bitch.What does her being un-qualified have to do with little queers like you spreading absolute lies.You are incredible.You spew out your assanine stupidity[repeated from a-holes like Olberman]then ,when your proven to be 100% wrong[as usual]you just move on the to the next attack.

Then you defend things that cant be defended.Like Joe Biden lying about his wifes death,Carolinne Kennedy proven to be a borderline retard[by the way,notice she slunk back under her rock] etc.You come on here and lie,lie lie and then are proven to be a liar and you just change the subject.Your a freaking joke!!

240 is jerking off to this post because his only intention is to piss people off. By the way, how does a man with a newborn have the time to post on the net ALL day? Where does the truth start and the lies begin with Rob? I have no idea.

James

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 07:56:14 AM »

100% correct