Author Topic: Adonis and 240 - Read this  (Read 3850 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Adonis and 240 - Read this
« on: February 18, 2009, 10:04:59 AM »
What do you have to say now that Bristol had her baby, which confirms that Trig is really Sarah's child...

Both of you were spewing this all over the board at election time, so I want to see either an apology, or in the case of Adonis - just change the subject and create a strawman argument.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Adonis and 240 - Read this
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »
Crickets...

I demand a response to this !!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »
Crickets...

I demand a response to this !!!

good luck. Ignoring certain questions seems to be a common theme around here. I think I have about 5 rebuttals or questions that have gone unaswered.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »
yawn.

doesn't confirm shit.

continue rooting for the underqualified palin in 2012

James

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 08:50:43 PM »
yawn.

doesn't confirm shit.

you are truly pathetic.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »
fart.

fart fart fart.

fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »
yawn.

doesn't confirm shit.

LOL ya your right its really palins baby  ::) and she is a gang banging lesbo right? palin cheated on her husband and on and on and on didnt you hear also that obama isnt a citizen and did you know he is muslim too? you are really one dumb fuck

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »
yawn.

doesn't confirm shit.

not worried about the underqualified thing.just the religious extremist policies a nut job like that would create.I mean the bitch actually thinks that dinosaurs and man lived in the same time period.I wouldn't want her running a restaurant let alone America.
DAWG

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »
not worried about the underqualified thing.just the religious extremist policies a nut job like that would create.I mean the bitch actually thinks that dinosaurs and man lived in the same time period.I wouldn't want her running a restaurant let alone America.
well she was running for VP and if you want to compare VP's i think she and biden are pretty equal so your reasoning isnt really relavant.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 09:02:12 PM »
well she was running for VP and if you want to compare VP's i think she and biden are pretty equal so your reasoning isnt really relavant.

equal how.Joe bidden's an idiot that talks to much.palin believes the world is 6000 years old.even biden's not that dumb.A guy that shoots his mouth off is not comparable to a religious zealot extremist that thinks were fighting a holy war and.
DAWG

James

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

Maybe  you would have preferred  Sarah Pailn  had lived in Chicago , then she could have sat next to Obama, ( in Rev Wright's Church )  and listened to him "Dam America "

Then maybe the big L dawg could have supported her  :o

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 09:05:34 PM »

Too bad she did not live in Chicago , she could have sat next to Obama, ( in Rev Wright's Church )  and listened to him "Dam America "

nope instead she was in alaska rolling around on the floor speaking in tongue's
DAWG

James

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 09:07:24 PM »
nope instead she was in alaska rolling around on the floor speaking in tongue's

So instead you just voted for Obama  ::) and his wonderful Church in Chicago that he visited for many years.

You are a hypocrite  !

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »
equal how.Joe bidden's an idiot that talks to much.palin believes the world is 6000 years old.even biden's not that dumb.A guy that shoots his mouth off is not comparable to a religious zealot extremist that thinks were fighting a holy war and.
OMG your really didnt just say that did you? watch the clip bro thats not what she meant what she meant is that God makes sure we are doing the right thing not a holy war just like OBAMA AND BIDEN has said in the past  ::) goodness gracious you know i may be conservative but at least i criticize for actual faults not like you and 240.

Dude biden has thoughts that are just as ignorant just look up the biden foot in mouth thread on this board...at anyrate your reasoning isnt valid b/c she was running for VP not pres.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »
equal how.Joe bidden's an idiot that talks to much.palin believes the world is 6000 years old.even biden's not that dumb.A guy that shoots his mouth off is not comparable to a religious zealot extremist that thinks our troops are on a mission from god.

fixed......don't see what it matters though.anyone with common sense gets the point...oh wait bible beaters have no common sense my bad.
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 10:26:13 PM »

not sure what you would call sending soldiers to war on a task from god...besides holy war.
DAWG

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 10:28:50 PM »
OMG your really didnt just say that did you? watch the clip bro thats not what she meant what she meant is that God makes sure we are doing the right thing not a holy war just like OBAMA AND BIDEN has said in the past  ::) goodness gracious you know i may be conservative but at least i criticize for actual faults not like you and 240.

Dude biden has thoughts that are just as ignorant just look up the biden foot in mouth thread on this board...at anyrate your reasoning isnt valid b/c she was running for VP not pres.

brutal spin

::)

ur a fucking hypocrite

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »
Sigh what she meant is that she hopes that its Gods will and a part of Gods Plan not lets go kill some bitches in the name of God like you imply when you say holy war. Obama and biden have both said things inline with what she has said here...
skip to about 3:50 and hear the pray that its Gods will part your clip left out.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »
how are we supposed to decypher what she meant? and why should we?

thats bias right there.

its like an obama supporter trying to clean up after what michelle said about being proud of her country

"what she really meant was..."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »
i dont think anyone here really believes palin is the most qualified, intelligent, or 'ready' republican in 2012.

Does anyone?  Anyone?

Bueller?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 11:33:47 PM »
how are we supposed to decypher what she meant? and why should we?

thats bias right there.

its like an obama supporter trying to clean up after what michelle said about being proud of her country

"what she really meant was..."

Look man i dont buy into crappy shit and neither should you bro its obvious at least to me that she didnt mean she had never been proud of her country before...and its obvious to me that palin didnt mean a holy war only that she prays it was Gods will for our troops to be in Iraq/afghanistan...seeing as obama and biden are both christians they how do you think they would want to be doing Gods will? of course they would...again i may be conservative and others may be liberal but gezzz fuking louise ppl criticize for actual problems and faults not bull shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:39 PM »
Palin said that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time."

Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks."

FFS.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 11:41:19 PM »
Palin said that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time."

Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks."

FFS.
if you could and dont mind please link that for me

LOL thats fine rag on her for that dont spin shit

didnt biden say they had tv's in 1920?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:11 PM »
if you could and dont mind please link that for me
LOL thats fine rag on her for that dont spin shit
didnt biden say they had tv's in 1920?

Biden was mistaken in TV's inception by 10 or 12 years.

Palin was off regarding evolution by 65million years.

Little difference there, tony

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 11:48:05 PM »
Look man i dont buy into crappy shit and neither should you bro its obvious at least to me that she didnt mean she had never been proud of her country before...and its obvious to me that palin didnt mean a holy war only that she prays it was Gods will for our troops to be in Iraq/afghanistan...seeing as obama and biden are both christians they how do you think they would want to be doing Gods will? of course they would...again i may be conservative and others may be liberal but gezzz fuking louise ppl criticize for actual problems and faults not bull shit.