Author Topic: We are a nation of "Cowards" on race - AG - Eric Holder  (Read 1949 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We are a nation of "Cowards" on race - AG - Eric Holder
« on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »
Holder: US is nation of cowards on racial matters
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96E4E781&show_article=1 ^

Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:02:01 PM by kcvl

Attorney General Eric Holder described the United States Wednesday as a nation of cowards on matters of race, saying most Americans avoid discussing unresolved racial issues. In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

"Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards," said Holder, nation's first black attorney general.

Race issues continue to be a topic of political discussion, Holder said, but "we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race."

He urged people of all races to use Black History Month as a chance for frank talk about racial matters.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Attorney General Eric Holder described the United States Wednesday as a nation of cowards on matters of race, saying most Americans avoid discussing unresolved racial issues. In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

"Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards," said Holder, nation's first black attorney general.

Race issues continue to be a topic of political discussion, Holder said, but "we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race."

He urged people of all races to use Black History Month as a chance for frank talk about racial matters.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

________________________ _______________________

What a disgusting POS!  This jerk helps pardon Marc Rich and now this???

We just voted for the first black president for F%^'s sake.  Without white voters, Obama would not even be president.

HOPE & CHANGE BITCHES!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: We are a nation of "Cowards" on race - AG - Eric Holder
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »
Holder: US is nation of cowards on racial matters
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96E4E781&show_article=1 ^

Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:02:01 PM by kcvl

Attorney General Eric Holder described the United States Wednesday as a nation of cowards on matters of race, saying most Americans avoid discussing unresolved racial issues. In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Attorney General Eric Holder described the United States Wednesday as a nation of cowards on matters of race, saying most Americans avoid discussing unresolved racial issues. In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

________________________ _______________________

What a disgusting POS!  This jerk helps pardon Marc Rich and now this???

We just voted for the first black president for F%^'s sake.  Without white voters, Obama would not even be president.

HOPE & CHANGE BITCHES!

So everyone in america can thank whites for NO CHANGE and for the massive problems about to come on them. Then again whites could have put McCain adn Palin in office...I wonder how america would be then?...better? ...worst?

Nonetheless, this is a rather stupefying topic america's first Black attorney general should make an issue...How about IMMEDIATELY closing Guantanamo base in Cuba, returning the hostages america has been holding on this base for so many years back to Iraq, how about investigating the military fraud that has been happening...with so many BILLIONS MISSING?? How about investigating Halliburton? am I asking too much of an attorney General???
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »
How about going after criminal bankers and tax cheats like Daschle and Geithner?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »
Lol I love it.  we have a nig for president and another nig as attorney general and they STILL claim to be treated unfairly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »
Lol I love it.  we have a nig for president and another nig as attorney general and they STILL claim to be treated unfairly.

Truly 1984!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 01:38:11 PM »
Yeah,whites are going to talk about race,sure.If they do that at work they are fired,if they do it in the street they are arrested for a hate crime,if they do it in politics,they loose their position of power.If they do it on the air ways they are fired.

Christ,you couldnt even knock "rev" Wright without being labeled a racist.We have a filthy whore crying rape in North Carolina[duke case],an obvious lie,and right away Jesse Jackson is on tv saying its a typical case of white men lusting after black women.Not a case of a filthy,lying black whore making up something out of thin air to make a dollar.

Forget it.Whites wont do it.The biggest fear most whites have is being labeled a racist.They would rather have a black come in and rape their wife then tolerate being called a racist.Whites have lost their guts.It wont happen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »
Without white voters, Obama would not even be president.

Well that sort of undermines the Repubs whining and crying about the so called "race vote".

Thanks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 01:46:16 PM »
Well that sort of undermines the Repubs whining and crying about the so called "race vote".

Thanks.

No, it just goes to show what a fraud Holder is.  Blacks always vote 90% or better for Democrats. 

Democrats cannot win without a good portion of the white vote.  In this election, many whites voted for Obama who previously were thought to have never even considered vvoting for a black candidate.

The Bradley Effect, racism, etc, it all proved BS.  White people, as a whole, are not the racists the liberals and MSM always portrays.

Holder is another hack appointment there solely because of his race. 

He wants me to be honest -  here you go:

Hey Eric - if you were white, you would be unemployed right now.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »
Most people aren't smart enough to discuss race without racism.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 02:02:39 PM »
Most people aren't smart enough to discuss race without racism.

Like Holder right????

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »
Like Holder right????

Like most people, LOL!

People either pretend racism doesn't exist or is lurking everywhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »
Like most people, LOL!

People either pretend racism doesn't exist or is lurking everywhere.

I dont disagree, but it is not a one sided thing.  For too long, the operating the premise is that only whites are racist.  That is hardly the truth, all groups are racist!  Hispanics are racists even amongst each other!

My opinion is that most groups have prejudice again most other groups, it is just more acceptable for some rather than others.

If Holder wants a frank discussion on race, sure, but he will not be happy what many will say to him and he may rue the day he started this mess.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »
I dont disagree, but it is not a one sided thing.  For too long, the operating the premise is that only whites are racist.  That is hardly the truth, all groups are racist!  Hispanics are racists even amongst each other!

My opinion is that most groups have prejudice again most other groups, it is just more acceptable for some rather than others.

If Holder wants a frank discussion on race, sure, but he will not be happy what many will say to him and he may rue the day he started this mess.

He doesn't want a frank discussion on race. He wants whites to apologize for being white and apparently is an ass. Anyone who believes whites have a monopoly on racism is an idiot.

A while back a few nitwits (mainly rappers) argued that it was impossible for blacks to be racist. Why, you ask? The argued that racism itself required social power and could not be practiced/enforced by minorities. The 'idea' was retarded then and nothing has changed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
He doesn't want a frank discussion on race. He wants whites to apologize for being white and apparently is an ass. Anyone who believes whites have a monopoly on racism is an idiot.

A while back a few nitwits (mainly rappers) argued that it was impossible for blacks to be racist. Why, you ask? The argued that racism itself required social power and could not be practiced/enforced by minorities. The 'idea' was retarded then and nothing has changed.

The movie "Crash" I thought was extremely well done on this topic. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
So everyone in america can thank whites for NO CHANGE and for the massive problems about to come on them. Then again whites could have put McCain adn Palin in office...I wonder how america would be then?...better? ...worst?

Nonetheless, this is a rather stupefying topic america's first Black attorney general should make an issue...How about IMMEDIATELY closing Guantanamo base in Cuba, returning the hostages america has been holding on this base for so many years back to Iraq, how about investigating the military fraud that has been happening...with so many BILLIONS MISSING?? How about investigating Halliburton? am I asking too much of an attorney General???

Yeah they're "hostages" innocent of all charges...poor little mussies, they don't want to harm anybody. What military fraud? What are we investigating Haliburton for. Epic Lib douchebag.
L

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »
The topic on race in America can never be open and honest.  The only thing that can be and is accepted is how various minority groups are nothing more than victims and disparaged against.  In today's society, the only group you see that openly criticize the various disparities blacks possess in our society are other, visible blacks and whispered among whites and other racial groups.  For the non-black(and even black) to openly discuss or criticize an aspect of black life, is to risk their lively-hood.

There can be no debate because the various institutions do not allow it.  Of course you will not hear about the billions in failed policies and endeavors towards black-only enterprises and empowerment programs. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »
Holder is such a fraud and a joke. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »
Milblog "this ain't hell.

Funny, I thought the Justice Department was supposed to enforce our laws, not act as some sort of gypsy caravan of traveling minstrels crisscrossing the country singing the praises of various skin pigmentation.

As far as being “cowards” for not talking about race with each other, maybe its because 1) some of us don’t think melanin levels in various people is important enough to talk about; 2) We’ve pretty much been forbidden to discuss race, unless we’re willing to sing the praises of darker people and criticize lighter people - so what’s the point?

Maybe if some people talked less about it, realized that we’re all Americans with a common culture, a common heritage and common goals, instead of niggling over the tiny irrelevant details that don’t much matter to anyone except those who think that an accident of birth qualifies them for special consideration, we wouldn’t have the problems in which we’re mired today.

Cowards hide behind those accidents of their birth instead of facing their problems. Yeah, I’m lookin’ at you, AG Holder.

L

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 03:39:11 PM »
I don't really understand his reason to announce this and reason to again bring up a subject that for the vast majority of us is being shattered on its own.  This country is not just blacks and whites, its a melting pot.  More has been done to help the advancement of black americans in this country more than other minorities.  He, like some others, seem to be focused on the past and (mostly) histoical black/white racism.  There is some degree of racism in and against many minority groups but I see no future benefit in rehashing old battles that are just not the same today.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »
Nice post HH6.  I agree with most of that.  I just see no benefit in putting people in groups and reminding  them of their historical differences.  Stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »
I think I cam going to just keep posting:   "WTC"

Worse
Than
Carter

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »
I am truely dissapointed in this whole administration.  Almost depressing seeing what is happening.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 03:44:49 PM »
I am truely dissapointed in this whole administration.  Almost depressing seeing what is happening.

Look, a few of us warned everyone before the election.

We pointed out Rev. Wright. and Ayeres and were dismissed. 

I am saying to all my lib friends "I told you so."

This is not a surprise to me one bit.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »
Nice post HH6.  I agree with most of that.  I just see no benefit in putting people in groups and reminding  them of their historical differences.  Stupid.

Not mine guys but thought it was appropriate. Check out http://thisainthell.us/...great video of Megan Kelly shitbeating Bill Press over "The fairness Doc" bs.

It doesn't matter...Ayers..wright.. this that....Resko....blaa blaa balaa..lets talk issue..lets talk facts..ok Barry what have u got for us..."um ahaha  HOPE and Change"....great.  ::)
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »
Not mine guys but thought it was appropriate. Check out http://thisainthell.us/...great video of Megan Kelly shitbeating Bill Press over "The fairness Doc" bs.

It doesn't matter...Ayers..wright.. this that....Resko....blaa blaa balaa..lets talk issue..lets talk facts..ok Barry what have u got for us..."um ahaha  HOPE and Change"....great.  ::)

She is hot as hell when she gets fired up!