Author Topic: Injecting  (Read 873 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Injecting
« on: February 18, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »
So when you inject into a particular spot you should draw back on the syringe to make sure you did not hit a vain right? Let say you hit a "bad" spot and draw out some blood into the syringe and it mixes with your gear, is that shot now no longer good and you should just throw it away?
All Gas!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Injecting
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »
Hell no! Just leave it in the syringe and replace the needle and start over

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »
Would you then move to a new site then or just move over a bit to avoid the vain?
All Gas!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »
Gonna quote RDW on this:

The problem with this is that the blood, even in small quantities can and will cause the thrombocytes (platelets) to coagulate in the depot.  This can create a small void in the tissue that will become more succeptable to abcess or cyst in the future, while the likelyhood for any real permenant damage is rather small, in my professional opinion, it is better safe, than sorry.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 03:16:57 PM »
Would you then move to a new site then or just move over a bit to avoid the vain?

just move the spot an inch or so to avoid the vein.  i was always told a little blood in the syringe didnt matter, that you could still use it.  first time ive heard the rdw quote, but he is a smart guy for sure I will take his advice from now on.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 06:41:53 AM »
Thx for the info.
All Gas!