Author Topic: Ashcroft: Obama, Bush Detainee Policies Exactly The Same  (Read 726 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ashcroft: Obama, Bush Detainee Policies Exactly The Same
« on: February 18, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »
Former Attorney General John Ashcroft has said that the Obama administration’s policies concerning the ‘war on terror’ represent a direct and unwavering continuation of the Bush administration’s approach.

333386 & HH6,

I thought Obama would be giving these guys massages and a nice refund check before releasing them?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Ashcroft: Obama, Bush Detainee Policies Exactly The Same
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:08:37 PM »
i thought you were against bush's policies on detainees from the war on terror?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 11:19:47 PM »
i thought you were against bush's policies on detainees from the war on terror?

i support beating the shit outta them.

just not standing on tv bragging about it, or putting them in cages for the world to see to recruit more ass$oles.

I'm all for dunking them under water.. but do it in syria or egypt or some country like that.  Obama's saying all the right things, and still kicking ass behnd the scenes.  very reagan-esque.  not like bush who foolishly said "bring em on' which was quickly followed by a whole lotta bad guys killing our troops.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 11:37:58 PM »

just not standing on tv bragging about it, or putting them in cages for the world to see to recruit more ass$oles.

I'm all for dunking them under water.. but do it in syria or egypt or some country like that.  Obama's saying all the right things, and still kicking ass behnd the scenes.  very reagan-esque.  not like bush who foolishly said "bring em on' which was quickly followed by a whole lotta bad guys killing our troops.
so your in favor of less transparency? hmm obama is the transparent man bro...

In reality it makes no difference we shouldnt hide it imho just so we can think we have some moral high ground...we need to be just as ruthless to them as they are to us and everybody needs to know it.

Please support that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »
so your in favor of less transparency? hmm obama is the transparent man bro...

In reality it makes no difference we shouldnt hide it imho just so we can think we have some moral high ground...we need to be just as ruthless to them as they are to us and everybody needs to know it.

Please support that

Transparency involves not hiding billions of $ from your own people.

Transparency DOES NOT involve disclosing military techniques.   Which is what Bush did.  Obama's keeping his tactics for military success very quiet.  Bush stood on tv and bragged about torture. 

tony - again - when 10-year old kids in afghanistan see muslims in cages at gitmo, they are more likely to join the jihad.  If even ONE add'l US troop was killed over there because of gitmo motivation (and tehre were likely many) then Bush's irresponsibility and ego led to unnecessary deaths.  Period.  Reagan and other leaders handle necessary shit quietly.  Transparency doesn't involve war interrogations, come on tony.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 11:52:30 PM »
Transparency involves not hiding billions of $ from your own people.

Transparency DOES NOT involve disclosing military techniques.   Which is what Bush did.  Obama's keeping his tactics for military success very quiet.  Bush stood on tv and bragged about torture. 

tony - again - when 10-year old kids in afghanistan see muslims in cages at gitmo, they are more likely to join the jihad.  If even ONE add'l US troop was killed over there because of gitmo motivation (and tehre were likely many) then Bush's irresponsibility and ego led to unnecessary deaths.  Period.  Reagan and other leaders handle necessary shit quietly.  Transparency doesn't involve war interrogations, come on tony.
You dont think that images politicized by the left of soldiers caskets coming home wont spur jihad on? Give me a fuking break bro, where are these pics of muslims in cages at gitmo?

Obama didnt say anything about what transparency applied to he ran on a platform of transparency in all forms not just when it suited him or not. I agree that it shouldnt have been made public, you can thank the media for that.

Please provide proof that bush BRAGGED about torture

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »
Give me a fuking break bro, where are these pics of muslims in cages at gitmo?

See dozens of pics of dudes in cages at gitmo:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=gitmo+prisoner&gbv=2

Bush admits he approved torture tactics:
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/helenthomas/16089816/detail.html

tony, arguing with you is a waste of time.  you seem very young or just very simple.  whatever the case, you consider transparency with govt spending in the same league as covert military interrogations.  waste of time talking to you. night.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 12:04:39 AM »
See dozens of pics of dudes in cages at gitmo:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=gitmo+prisoner&gbv=2

Bush admits he approved torture tactics:
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/helenthomas/16089816/detail.html

tony, arguing with you is a waste of time.  you seem very young or just very simple.  whatever the case, you consider transparency with govt spending in the same league as covert military interrogations.  waste of time talking to you. night.

didnt see one of a guy in a cage

approving and bragging are totally different things

LOL are you the same person who spammed this board about palins daughter being a gang banging lesbo, her grandchild being her child, her cheating on her husband for oh a month straight even after the ignorant rumors had been dispelled you still spammed the board...classic 240 bro

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 12:05:42 AM »
You dont think that images politicized by the left of soldiers caskets coming home wont spur jihad on? Give me a fuking break bro, where are these pics of muslims in cages at gitmo?

Obama didnt say anything about what transparency applied to he ran on a platform of transparency in all forms not just when it suited him or not. I agree that it shouldnt have been made public, you can thank the media for that.

Please provide proof that bush BRAGGED about torture
seeing as you didnt reply id say you agree that these images that obama is going to allow will indeed inspire more jihad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 06:11:50 AM »

So you are in favor of lying?

Typical Obama supporter.