Author Topic: The Obama attack machine is sure in full swing.  (Read 1068 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The Obama attack machine is sure in full swing.
« on: February 19, 2009, 07:01:38 AM »
so much for giving the guy any resemblance of a chance.  I can see being critical of some things but it looks like no punches pulled whatsoever, full attack mode across the board on everything from crap left over from the election to anything they can dig up now.  I'm guessing we'll be calling for impeachment by May at this rate.  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: The Obama attack machine is sure in full swing.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »
What's with the protectionism and why do you think Obama needs your help quelling it on here, did other presidents receive the same service from you?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »
so much for giving the guy any resemblance of a chance.  I can see being critical of some things but it looks like no punches pulled whatsoever, full attack mode across the board on everything from crap left over from the election to anything they can dig up now.  I'm guessing we'll be calling for impeachment by May at this rate.  ::)

Well, in his first thirty days:

1.  Dropped the charges against the Cole bombers without new trial date.
2.  Picked tax cheats and scammers for his cabinet
3.  Forced a trillion dollar pork bill on the public without letting them look at it first.
4.  Paying deadbeats' mortgages and offering nothing to responsible people
5.  AG calls the nation "cowards"

THIS IS IN THIRTY DAYS!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 07:08:09 AM »

3.  Forced a trillion dollar pork bill on the public without letting them look at it first.

How much time did the people that voted on it have to read it?
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 07:14:39 AM »

No time at all.  Pelsoi gave it to lobbyists before the lawmakers.

All admitted they did not even read it. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »
I dont care if hes a purple midget in a suit.          I want results....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 07:24:13 AM »
I dont care if hes a purple midget in a suit.          I want results....
hahahah as do I

and Huggy bear he really has nobody to blame but himself he promised everything to everybody and isnt delivering on those promises. Dont worry if the spending bill does happen to work all will be forgotten but it will get much worse before it gets better you think ppl are mad now just wait till tarp2 comes down the pipeline and shoved down our throats like the spending bill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 07:29:03 AM »
100000000% accurate.  I heard some idiot reporter on Imus this morning complaining that people were not giving Obama a chance. 

Well, who created these expectations? - The press and Obama

Who said he is "The One we have been waiting for"? Obama

Who said:  "Change is coming"? Obama.

________________________ ____________

He promised everything to everyone.

I knew this was going to happen, and everyone laughed at me.

WTC EVERYONE!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 07:34:09 AM »
He gets people DJ radio jobs who don't deserve them, simply by answering their question on national TV.  >:(

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 07:49:17 AM »
100000000% accurate.  I heard some idiot reporter on Imus this morning complaining that people were not giving Obama a chance. 

Well, who created these expectations? - The press and Obama

Who said he is "The One we have been waiting for"? Obama

Who said:  "Change is coming"? Obama.

________________________ ____________

He promised everything to everyone.

I knew this was going to happen, and everyone laughed at me.

WTC EVERYONE!

Good god, hes only been around a month or so.  The change will have to be a drastic turn from the failed policies that got us here.   Dont expect an easy ride.......there will be sucky moments for all classes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 08:09:54 AM »
Going from bad to worse is not "Change", its a disaster.

Obama is joke, never had a real job, never met a payroll, never was accountable to a employer or clients, and has been coddled his whole life.

He has no clue what the hell he is doing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:35 AM »
He's certainly not off to a good start. 

But really we need to wait a few months to see the real effects of his presidency.  Most of what he's done, except this stimulus bail out crap is just bad political moves.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 09:23:52 AM »
What's with the protectionism and why do you think Obama needs your help quelling it on here, did other presidents receive the same service from you?
yes.  Off the bat I sit back a little and wait to see.  First 100 days for sure at least.  critical of things I really don't like but not eager to turn over every tiny stone looking for the smallest shit to bitch about.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 09:24:58 AM »
Well, in his first thirty days:

1.  Dropped the charges against the Cole bombers without new trial date.
2.  Picked tax cheats and scammers for his cabinet
4.  Paying deadbeats' mortgages and offering nothing to responsible people
5.  AG calls the nation "cowards"

THIS IS IN THIRTY DAYS!

Oh the list is wayyyy bigger than that if we were to start listing all the crap we've been told in these 30 days.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »
more than the patriot act less than they should have had.  Nancy Pelosi's fault.  Bitch needs to go.

I get the impression that republicans will only agree with things being done the way they want them done period.  But worse, I almost know that if Obama up and said, ok, and tried to do everything to appease the republicans, they would switch angles enough to oppose him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 09:33:42 AM »
It's funny when people say "The stim bill failed, and his presidency is the worst in history.  2012 is the republicans now, easily".

It's the same people who gloated about how "it was over!" after the Rev Wright video.

it's never over in politics. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 09:35:40 AM »
It's funny when people say "The stim bill failed, and his presidency is the worst in history.  2012 is the republicans now, easily".

It's the same people who gloated about how "it was over!" after the Rev Wright video.

it's never over in politics.  
nope...  I'm wondering if they are making a mistake by going all full out on him right from the getgo.  It really has the appearance of a republican party that NEEEEDS Obama to fail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:18 AM »
He's certainly not off to a good start.  

Number of Americans which support the way Obama is handling the economy

59% approve
30% dissaprove
11% no opinion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:22 AM »
nope...  I'm wondering if they are making a mistake by going all full out on him right from the getgo.  It really has the appearance of a republican party that NEEEEDS Obama to fail.

Oh no.  I dont want the GOP to come back unless we have a Ron Paul/Libertarian wing emerge.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »
Who cares about polls of people who know more about Idol than WTF is going on?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 09:40:13 AM »

they may shoot their load - and spend all their political capital fighting a bill that just might work.  In 2010, the economy might be a bit better, and people will say "This republican senator voted FOR Iraq, and AGAINST the Stim bill.  He was wrong twice!"

Clinton's similar bill worked in 1993.  Obama's modeling his entire presidency after Clinton's.  There is a chance it'll work.  If it does, Dems will gain a lot more seats in 2010.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:00 AM »
Oh no.  I dont want the GOP to come back unless we have a Ron Paul/Libertarian wing emerge.  
Not meaning to pick you out with the comment made, but you know what I mean, with the republicans going full out attack on Obama in the first 30 days, it looks like they WANT and NEED Obama to fail.  I would take Ron Paul over Obama or McBush.  I really wish more politicians would jump on and become like Ron Paul more.  Both parties could use some Ron Paul injections... oh that sounded wrong :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:33 AM »
they may shoot their load - and spend all their political capital fighting a bill that just might work.  In 2010, the economy might be a bit better, and people will say "This republican senator voted FOR Iraq, and AGAINST the Stim bill.  He was wrong twice!"

Clinton's similar bill worked in 1993.  Obama's modeling his entire presidency after Clinton's.  There is a chance it'll work.  If it does, Dems will gain a lot more seats in 2010.

Yeah, ZERO is going to sign Welfare Reform & Defense of Marriage Act??????

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »

I am worried about this money printing thing.  That's something Clinton didn't have sitting on him.  Multiple wars, Mortgage crisis, failing banks, failing industries left and right.  It wasn't good when Clinton started, but we are in an epic shithole now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2009, 09:56:31 AM »
I am worried about this money printing thing.  That's something Clinton didn't have sitting on him.  Multiple wars, Mortgage crisis, failing banks, failing industries left and right.  It wasn't good when Clinton started, but we are in an epic shithole now.
exactly the situation we are in now is exponentially different then the one clinton was in the spending is ridiculous and will get much much worse. Again you think ppl are harsh on him now wait untill another trillion dollar bail out or another stimulus bill is shoved down our throats like this one.