Author Topic: Is this comic racist? I don't think so but everyone else does.  (Read 5925 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Is this comic racist? I don't think so but everyone else does.
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:28 AM »
Hmmm.

If humans involved from apes, why is it that presently there are no apes still evolving into humans?

What? Was it one in a gazillion ape that just happened to become this highly developed animal called man, homosapien (whatever you want to call it)?

Is it because of changes in climate, nature, etc?

And if man is just an evolved beast how did he develope conscience, self awareness, logic and reason, ability to come up with so many different languages?
Again. Species don`t turn into other species.  They diverge and become new species.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
Again. Species don`t turn into other species.  They diverge.
Den why come da monkey is still in da tree? Why come they haven't evolved into hoomans yet?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 10:30:40 AM »
Hmmm.

If humans involved from apes, why is it that presently there are no apes still evolving into humans?

What? Was it one in a gazillion ape that just happened to become this highly developed animal called man, homosapien (whatever you want to call it)?

And if man is just an evolved beast how did he develope conscience, self awareness, logic and reason, ability to come up with so many different languages?

Many animals use logic and reason, have self awareness and of course posses a well developed sense of consciousness.  These qualities are not strictly anthropocentric.

All life is continually evolving and divergence/speciation does not happen overnight, but is dependent upon many, many factors.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 10:33:36 AM »
The maids are here today. 12 black women. I just showed them this picture and right now as I type they're hooting and holloring racism. That is a seriously racist cartoon.
Take them through this thread and then ask them once again.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »

You dumbass. The Chimpanzee in the cartoon is the Chimpanzee that got shot in Connecticut.

The cartoon is implying that the Chimp that got shot wrote the Stimulus bill. (and since he's dead they will have to find someone else to write it)

Obama didn't write the bill, So it's not aimed at him.

It's just a cartoon making a joke of 2 current events (the monkey being shot and the stimulus bill)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And you believe this type of reasoning.

Hey fag, Obama doesn't have to write the bill to endorse it as his own. He is the PRESIDENT. ANY bill that he approves will be treated as his own. Just like when Bush was blamed for every single bill regarding homeland security that was deemed a violation of the Constitution. He didn't write any of those either, but he surely was blamed for every single one of those laws.

You can try to twist it all you want. But, anyone with half a brain knows exactly what they are implying.

Only a racist to the bitter core would see nothing wrong with this comic.

Oh, I know. Meltdown!!! I melted down...HEHEHEHEH!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »
This is the premise of the Political Cartoon.

So if you think the political cartoon is racist, then this must be racist too (which it is not) because it is the same point being made about who is running things in both contexts.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »
Hmmm.

Good grief...Same old Same old arguments against evolution. I get so damn tired of hearing the SAME ONES over and over.

What a waste of time....

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 10:53:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And you believe this type of reasoning.

Hey fag, Obama doesn't have to write the bill to endorse it as his own. He is the PRESIDENT. ANY bill that he approves will be treated as his own. Just like when Bush was blamed for every single bill regarding homeland security that was deemed a violation of the Constitution. He didn't write any of those either, but he surely was blamed for every single one of those laws.

You can try to twist it all you want. But, anyone with half a brain knows exactly what they are implying.

Only a racist to the bitter core would see nothing wrong with this comic.

Oh, I know. Meltdown!!! I melted down...HEHEHEHEH!!

The cartoon said "someone else to "write" the bill". It wasn't referring to Obama at all, but congress. It was a joke. It had no racist connotations. The ONLY people who would see it as a racist are themselves racist for trying to associate Obama with a goddamn chimpanzee! Fuck..

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »

You dumbass. The Chimpanzee in the cartoon is the Chimpanzee that got shot in Connecticut.

The cartoon is implying that the Chimp that got shot wrote the Stimulus bill. (and since he's dead they will have to find someone else to write it)

Obama didn't write the bill, So it's not aimed at him.

It's just a cartoon making a joke of 2 current events (the monkey being shot and the stimulus bill)

it will be hard for late night comics to make fun of the current president just like previous presidents. those "people" will call racist at any innocent jokes for no reasons.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:16 AM »
This is the premise of the Political Cartoon.

So if you think the political cartoon is racist, then this must be racist too (which it is not) because it is the same point being made about who is running things in both contexts.

Funny commercial. It's OBVIOUSLY racist!  ::)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:34 AM »
true, but the cartoon is ment to be rascist at the end. kkk probably already have that one nailt on the wall postersize.

HAHAHA no doubt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »
Also note that if they wanted to associate Obama with a monkey, which in itself is not racist at all, they would have drawn the monkey with some sort of features that resemble Obama.  The monkey in the cartoon has no resemblance to Obama whatsoever.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:17 AM »
The only true ignorance here is that humans think that they are not bipedal primates.

We are just another form of Ape, so I don`t see how this can be in any way offensive unless you are totally a moron when it comes to Evolution or you are a bible thumper like Coach.

in all my years online and in real life i have never came across such an annoying girl. Your simpleton attempts to portray yourself as some sort of intellectual fail with every attempt.

fuck off.
175lbs by 31st July

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »
in all my years online and in real life i have never came across such an annoying ####. Your simpleton attempts to portray yourself as some sort of intellectual fail with every attempt.

fuck off.
Epic fail in trying to adopt adonis's posting style to use it against him hahhaahha. You are probably the most annoying poster on here and the fact that you look like shit doesn't help either. You are like a little gnat or something that keeps coming back after being swatted down.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »
Epic fail in trying to adopt adonis's posting style to use it against him hahhaahha. You are probably the most annoying poster on here and the fact that you look like shit doesn't help either. You are like a little gnat or something that keeps coming back after being swatted down.
hahaha please remove adonis's penis from your ass.

you have no opinion of your own. You have a weak mind and do what adonis tells you - in short you do not matter.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 11:50:11 AM »
we are not from apes.
TEAM WOLF

liberalismo

• Getbig IV

the big fan

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 02:06:06 PM »
In no way racist    but if he wanted to show how Nancy P (the bill's creator )really looks he would have drawn a vagina

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »
Then call me stupid.

This has nothing to do with the origin of humans. Nor does it matter if Obama wrote the stimulus package or not. He certainly supported the bill.

The comic is racist. The NY Post reasoning that it had to do with the shooting of a chimpanzee in Connecticut is pretty lame. What does the shooting of that animal have to do with the stimulus package?  Makes no damn sense.

I feel it is meant as an insult.

I guess I take a half-way position, here.

When you're trying to communicate, more important than being understood is not being misunderstood.

While I don't believe the cartoon had racist intent, it had the potential to be interpreted as such. The editor should've spotted this and not have let the cartoon make it into the paper.

liljj

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »
Obviously racist,and even more obviously, printed knowingly to elicit a reaction from the public.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »
???

Of course it is RACIST...but what should be expected of those scum bag jews who own and write that crap for the New York Post. THe New Yorker (jew run) also did the article on Obama and his wife showing them in Arab garments and Michelle in military fatigues and a automatic weapon strpped over her shoulder...this is on top of the Muslim slanderous photos printed in Denmark. These things only expose the jews real character and their continuous spawning of hate and the triggering of hostile reactions form the masses....Maybe the photo should be changed a bit...maybe a reaction can be triggered if they are made to be the scapegoat for racism
C

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »
The only true ignorance here is that humans think that they are not bipedal primates.

We are just another form of Ape, so I don`t see how this can be in any way offensive unless you are totally a moron when it comes to Evolution or you are a bible thumper like Coach.
[/quot

Either way you're an idiot

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 07:35:59 PM »

It's funny because this was initially a BUSH poster.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
Anyone who thinks that this cartoon is racist is FUCKING STUPID.

Obama did not write the stimulus bill. It was mostly written by higher up democrats in congress, pelosi included. (The creator of this comic even said that.

The Comic is obviously making fun of the Stimulus bill, claiming it looked like it was written by a monkey.

There is no allusions to Obama here, since he didn't write it.

Also....HOW MANY TIMES HAS BUSH BEEN COMPARED TO A MONKEY? Why is there a double standard? Just because he is white? That is hypocrisy.

Of course he didn't write it, we all know that. What the paper was implying is that it was all his idea and it's one that a monkey could think of.

It is kind of offensive because Obama is part black. You just don't do something like that when you know it'd be out of line.