Author Topic: Just got off the phone with Nasser  (Read 6556 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Just got off the phone with Nasser
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2009, 05:06:58 PM »
Such a stupid question that it doesn't even merit "answering"  :-\
Truthfull more like it..

What kind of person carries a camera everywhere tracking his day , taking pics of himself with random people then getting his so called friend to post on getbig for him? why doesnt he sign up to getbig and post himself? why do you do all his leg work trying to keep his name alive?

He has no track record to be remembered by so needs you to spam his worthless life to keep the name alive..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2009, 05:32:49 PM »
Truthfull more like it..

What kind of person carries a camera everywhere tracking his day , taking pics of himself with random people then getting his so called friend to post on getbig for him? why doesnt he sign up to getbig and post himself? why do you do all his leg work trying to keep his name alive?

He has no track record to be remembered by so needs you to spam his worthless life to keep the name alive..

Actually lots of people take a picture here and there with friends and it is very normal - the fact that you don't realize that suggests you probably don't have any friends?  :-\

I talk to Nasser 2-3 times a week and ask him to keep me updated over email with what him and his friends are up to (as I've met many of them) - he sends me pics to keep me up to date and to compliment his emails, as I do with my closer friends as well.

And from those pics I pick and choose and sometimes post them up on the Nasser Nights thread for interested fans and obsessors like you.  The fact that you constantly reply and bump Nasser-threads shows I'm doing something right ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »
Oh and trust me it has NOTHING to do with trying to keep his name "alive," as his name is alive regardless of anything me or you try to do.  Every day random people approach him whether at the gym, at the bank, doing errands, shopping, eating, or at the bar to say "hi" and a few positive words since his name is alive.  Even when I returned from my trip, if me or my girlfriend tell coworkers and such that I visited Nasser there are always a few who know and are amazed.  One of her male coworkers even made it a point to ask me to come in and show some of my pictures I took as "proof" that I really do know Nasser in real life.

He is known all over the world, so the tens of people on getbig who notice his recent pics or updates is just a "drop of water in the sea" :)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
 I highly doubt that Nasser needs any publicity to keep his name out there. He's definitely one of the all times greats.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »
I highly doubt that Nasser needs any publicity to keep his name out there. He's definitely one of the all times greats.

QFT - these guys like WillGrant think that the world revolves around getbig.com!  Not even 1% of the people who know of Nasser read these threads.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »
Actually lots of people take a picture here and there with friends and it is very normal - the fact that you don't realize that suggests you probably don't have any friends?  :-\

I talk to Nasser 2-3 times a week and ask him to keep me updated over email with what him and his friends are up to (as I've met many of them) - he sends me pics to keep me up to date and to compliment his emails, as I do with my closer friends as well.

And from those pics I pick and choose and sometimes post them up on the Nasser Nights thread for interested fans and obsessors like you.  The fact that you constantly reply and bump Nasser-threads shows I'm doing something right ;)
I think you = full of sh1t  :)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

What do your Muslim parents make of you infatuation with a middle-aged man?
How did you explain to your dad that you were going to stay with a single man whose job was posing in a thong and whose used clothes you'd previously purchased.
In fact, your whole "relationship" being founded on your admiration of his body.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2009, 11:45:07 PM »
Brutal display of jealousy of my friendship with Nasser that you resort to lying and making baseless claims that I "paid" Nasser  ::)  What shred of evidence do you have of this?  Oh yeah, nothing, because it's not true!

ahahahahaha

dude, you're a fucking wierdo.

the whole board knows it.

you're not fooling anyone.
b

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 11:49:42 PM »
This thread is freakin hilarious.

HAHAHAH... hell yeah!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2009, 12:09:58 AM »
ahahahahaha

dude, you're a fucking wierdo.

the whole board knows it.

you're not fooling anyone.
spot on as always no one , a great post for sure.

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2009, 05:02:58 AM »
when is nasser next competing?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2009, 05:04:18 AM »
Youre a shithead

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2009, 07:08:32 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2009, 07:09:41 AM »
that dude is nowhere as handsome as nasser (/no homo)