Author Topic: scott Siegal(the wrestler movie)busted for roids  (Read 605 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
scott Siegal(the wrestler movie)busted for roids
« on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »
(CNN) -- An actor who played a steroids dealer in the critically acclaimed movie "The Wrestler" has been arrested -- on charges he was dealing steroids.
Scott Siegel, 34, was taken into custody after a high-speed police chase Wednesday night in Eastchester, New York, authorities said.

He faces federal charges including attempting to distribute steroids and assaulting a federal agent, according to a complaint filed in federal court.
Siegel appeared to intentionally hit three marked police cars and two Drug Enforcement Administration cars during the chase, according to the complaint by Detective Glen Spinner of the New Rochelle, New York, police department.

Siegel also tried to use his car to hit an officer who was on foot, according to the complaint.
Police found about 1,500 bottles, most of which appeared to contain anabolic steroids, and at least $30,000 in cash at a townhouse owned by Siegel's parents, according to the complaint. Another $70,000 was found at Siegel's home, Spinner wrote in the complaint.

Siegel, who has no other movie credits according to the Internet Movie Database Web site, also was arrested in 1999 on suspicion of distributing steroids, ecstasy and an animal tranquilizer, according to the DEA.

In the film, Siegel's character, Glen, sells a variety of performance-enhancing drugs to the movie's main character, played by Mickey Rourke.

DAWG

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: scott Siegal(the wrestler movie)busted for roids
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »
epic irony
I am a big baby