Author Topic: Anabolic Steroid Psychosis Blamed for Violent God Delusions  (Read 646 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Anabolic Steroid Psychosis Blamed for Violent God Delusions
« on: February 19, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »
Monday, January 19th, 2009 - millard B

A Washington state psychiatrist concluded that a steroid-induced psychosis was responsible for the “roid rage” that caused a  250-lb former arena football player to violently force his way through airport security at the Tri-Cities Airport and run onto the tarmac to chase a departing Horizon Air flight 2103 to Seattle. Michael Rayfield Hodges proclaimed to be God during the airport security breach when he assaulted a female Transportation Security Administration and punched Port of Pasco Officer Jim Rohman. The former Arena Football League player for the Tri-Cities Fever was charged with first degree assault and two counts of third-degree assault (”Psychiatrist says ex-Fever player now competent to stand trial,” January 17).

His first trial is set Feb. 25 for a jail scuffle in November when Hodges is accused of biting off the fingertip of a corrections officer and repeatedly punching another officer in the face.

The second trial is March 11 for allegedly forcing his way into the Tri-Cities Airport’s secured boarding area four days earlier and hitting a Port of Pasco officer in the process.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2009/01/19/anabolic-steroid-psychosis-blamed-for-violent-god-delusions/

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Anabolic Steroid Psychosis Blamed for Violent God Delusions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:42 PM »
notice how often this happens.the Religious are already on the nutty side.I mean they believe that a guy lived in a fish for three days.or that another guy built a boat big enough and somehow managed to get two of every animal on the world on it.they believe in talking snakes.and a virgin giving birth.I mean come on...the religious are delusional anyway.no need to drag steroids threw the mud because of it.
DAWG