Author Topic: First cycle with test prop  (Read 2025 times)

Greasity

• Getbig I
First cycle with test prop
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:39:37 AM »
I bought test from a friend and I been on it for over 4 weeks. Its a 10 week cycle and I been taking 10cc twice a week, monday and thursdays. I look fuller in the mirror, but I have not been gaining any weight or losing. I'm the same weight when I start. I eat like a bull and train very hard. What do you think is going on.

Greasity

• Getbig I
Re: First cycle with test prop
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 02:14:07 AM »
My friend said 1cc twice a week. is that why im not gaining

Greasity

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 02:16:39 AM »
how much is 1cc vs. MGs. Because I spend alot of money on this stuff and Im not getting good results on the scale

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 02:51:53 AM »
Aren't you concerned with injecting unfamiliar chemicals into your body and their effect?  And, don't just take your friends word for it.

Google "Test Priopionate" and research it a little before you put it in your body.  Make sure you understand "esters" and their role in determining how often you inject.  Research PCT. 

50-100 mg EOD is more in line with what you should be doing.  But, don't take my word for it.  I could be a 16 year old kid who's never used.

Greasity

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »
I know what prop is and what is does. I've taking prohormones for a while. This its just the first time i took the real stuff. I know the effects and everything about prop. I did my research. Im just figuring out why im not getting no results

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 03:05:41 AM »
I know what prop is and what is does. I've taking prohormones for a while. This its just the first time i took the real stuff. I know the effects and everything about prop. I did my research. Im just figuring out why im not getting no results

You are not taking it frequently enough.  Take it EOD or ED.  Otherwise your blood levels of test will go from high to low like a yo-yo all week long.

Or, it's fake....

Greasity

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 03:13:44 AM »
How many cc's. Im taking 1cc twice a week.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 06:45:36 AM »

Not being a dick, but I don't think you really know what you're doing...you need to take a step back.

First off, prohormones and AAS do not even remotely compare.

Secondly, your post here proves my point:
How many cc's. Im taking 1cc twice a week.

No one here can answer this, we don't know how your propionate is dosed. Is it 50mg/ml, 100mg/ml, 200mg/ml? Depending on how many mg's/ml and how many days a wk your going to inject, that will determine how many cc's you need to inject per injection.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 10:10:13 AM »
Not being a dick, but I don't think you really know what you're doing...you need to take a step back.

First off, prohormones and AAS do not even remotely compare.

Arnold is nicer than I am.

I'd have just blasted you for trying to limp prohormones and AAS together and treating them as such.

As he said, think about what you're doing because it sounds like you have no fucking idea.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...