Author Topic: Natural death vs suicide  (Read 1696 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Natural death vs suicide
« on: February 20, 2009, 05:39:50 AM »
 When the soul is finished with this lifeline, it reviews all that it has done and accomplishes, including all that it has done to others, both positive and negative experiences. The soul-personality, along with its Oversoul make the decision about where, how, and if the soul will progress. The soul-personality may get "stuck" in this review, especially if the lifeline was extremely negative, continually reliving its life until it can progress. Sometimes, when there is unfinished business, the soul-personality may become "Earthbound" until it feels it has completed what it needs to complete. Eventually the soul goes where the mind-pattern pulls it. For example, if the person believes in heaven and hell, the mind-pattern will create that for the person until they can accept something else.

Committing suicide is against Universal Law, and when this happens the the soul-personality, in conjunction with its own Oversoul, sets up a situation even more severe than the one the soul-personality left behind. The idea of physical reality is to overcome specific mind-patterns. The lessons, even here, become increasingly harsh, until the soul-personality "gets it" so they can release it and move onto something else. If someone thinks that life is tough now, it gets even tougher under these circumstances.

Anyone contemplating suicide should seek immediate help, because when a person thinks that he/she is at the bottom, he/she should always remember that it can always get worse, whether in this reality or another.

Every soul-personalty sets up his/her lessons for a reason. Find the reason, work through it, and move on. Do it now, before it becomes more complicated and you find yourself in a worse situation.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Re: Natural death vs suicide
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 05:40:24 AM »
ok

::)
It hasn't helped...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 05:58:23 AM »
Stop drinking the containers labled 'Daddywaddy Juice'
L

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 06:22:35 AM »
if you commit suicide jesus will punch you in the face

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 10:13:28 AM »
Sev, will you call me stupid if I say nonsense? :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 10:30:31 AM »
Good post Sev...

The soul doesn't look at what one accomplishes...It simply gathers energy...Positive and negative...It takes many many lifetimes for the average person to switch from a negative energy balance to past neutral and into positive...However the sooner a living being can understand the ego and live its life "consciously" opposed to unconscious...The faster it can get to neutral and then into positive energy...However  it really isn't a race...It just IS...

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 10:33:39 AM »

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »
Good post Sev...

The soul doesn't look at what one accomplishes...It simply gathers energy...Positive and negative...It takes many many lifetimes for the average person to switch from a negative energy balance to past neutral and into positive...However the sooner a living being can understand the ego and live its life "consciously" opposed to unconscious...The faster it can get to neutral and then into positive energy...However  it really isn't a race...It just IS...

Always a question of if what is behind spiritual statements like that, which language can only point to, has already enlightened the person uttering them. If not, truth becomes nonsense and spirituality becomes ideology. The difference is easily detected, even by those not enlightened at all.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 11:53:54 AM »
When the soul is finished with this lifeline, it reviews all that it has done and accomplishes, including all that it has done to others, both positive and negative experiences. The soul-personality, along with its Oversoul make the decision about where, how, and if the soul will progress. The soul-personality may get "stuck" in this review, especially if the lifeline was extremely negative, continually reliving its life until it can progress. Sometimes, when there is unfinished business, the soul-personality may become "Earthbound" until it feels it has completed what it needs to complete. Eventually the soul goes where the mind-pattern pulls it. For example, if the person believes in heaven and hell, the mind-pattern will create that for the person until they can accept something else.

Committing suicide is against Universal Law, and when this happens the the soul-personality, in conjunction with its own Oversoul, sets up a situation even more severe than the one the soul-personality left behind. The idea of physical reality is to overcome specific mind-patterns. The lessons, even here, become increasingly harsh, until the soul-personality "gets it" so they can release it and move onto something else. If someone thinks that life is tough now, it gets even tougher under these circumstances.

Anyone contemplating suicide should seek immediate help, because when a person thinks that he/she is at the bottom, he/she should always remember that it can always get worse, whether in this reality or another.

Every soul-personalty sets up his/her lessons for a reason. Find the reason, work through it, and move on. Do it now, before it becomes more complicated and you find yourself in a worse situation.
Thank you sevase... i feel a lot beter not. That helped

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 11:57:50 AM »
Can you try both of them and tell us which one is better? 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »
Always a question of if what is behind spiritual statements like that, which language can only point to, has already enlightened the person uttering them. If not, truth becomes nonsense and spirituality becomes ideology. The difference is easily detected, even by those not enlightened at all.

Very true...Is it possible to even have an ideology without the Ego controlling it?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Jizzacked

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
nice fantasy.

I am hardly a close minded individual, and feel like I have searched for "enlightenment" pretty much all my life.  not once have I ever heard a convincing argument that there is anything but a complete lack of consciousness like before we were born waiting for us after we expire.

I truly want to believe, but the idea just continues to seem more absurd the older I get.  Is "faith" supposed to be maintained merely on anecdotal folk tales of fantastic miracles from an age where everything was considered mystical and magical if it could not be explained?  how about some fucking miracles today?  something that could not be chalked up to statistics, something truly impossible?

a semi religious upbringing and several years studying theology of all religions and I still have no answers or even certain probabilities... just more questions.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »
jesus christ sev do you really sit around and think about this shit, suicide is natural for human beings to commit.  Who knows what really happens when we die that is why people can make so much money selling people guarantees to afterlife.

jt
TEAM Nasser

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »

did you start meditating? where did you get your info, it makes sense, we just need to filter some more to get to a final understanding.

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 06:18:40 PM »
man i hear what your saying jizzacked. i feel same way. was raised a southern babtist and really believed in all of that crap till i got out in the world. i have seen things that make you really doubt there is any god out there. why some things happen to some and not others is total bullshit.
   when its all said and done who gives a shit if you walked this earth or not and what you did. no one cares.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »
is he taking over for the falcon or what?
DAWG

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »
good post sev
w

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 01:36:00 AM »
Very true...Is it possible to even have an ideology without the Ego controlling it?

I don't think so. Ideology is one method of the ego.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 01:53:33 AM »
suicide is voluntary death

natural death is involuntary death

suicide is pointless, can just as well wait for it to happen automatically (natural death), life ain't that long and you don't have to take any action, if your lazy for example, just wait.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 01:55:55 AM »
suicide is voluntary death

natural death is involuntary death

suicide is pointless, can just as well wait for it to happen automatically (natural death), life ain't that long and you don't have to take any action, if your lazy for example, just wait.

Yes, suicide is also only a method of the ego. Completely pointless.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 02:30:11 AM »
we need the ego to be able to expirience phisicallity

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 03:38:47 AM »
we need the ego to be able to expirience phisicallity

You need to read thesaurus "to learn to spell"  ::)