Author Topic: JUST A FEW NUMBERS LOWER AND IT IS ALL OVER  (Read 2157 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: JUST A FEW NUMBERS LOWER AND IT IS ALL OVER
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 12:19:01 PM »
Have I made my point BENZ??? I won't continue this mind numbing discussion, because it is mute...dead...pointless. You exist in a bubble...a fog...a cloud where your reality does not exist with real reality...

Sorry but insults dont lead to anything. The day obama took the power, all i saw in tv was 1 million+ black /hispanic people begging for money (and alcohol too probably)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »
Sorry but insults dont lead to anything. The day obama took the power, all i saw in tv was 1 million+ black /hispanic people begging for money (and alcohol too probably)

Damn! You actually counted all the people at the inauguration?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
Haha spoken like someone that knows nothing about history, world economics or the stock market.  Of course they'll last.  But most American companies are in debt up to their necks.  None of them will be very profitable in the short term for a VERY long time.  I.e. your lifetime.

That's crazytalk. A year tops and they will be making money again.

But that's irrelevant. A companies revenue does not equal its stock value. A company can be losing tons of money yet have an increasing stock value.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »

A year tops and they will be making money again.

Does that year start next decade?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »

That's crazytalk. A year tops and they will be making money again.

But that's irrelevant. A companies revenue does not equal its stock value. A company can be losing tons of money yet have an increasing stock value.

We may hit bottom at the bottom of the year.  But the problem is the solution to fix this.   Other countries are crashing right now and we're close to it.    The corruption of the last 8 yrs is coming home to roost.   (Remember when this all started with companies like ENRON, YEARS AGO?? )

There will be angry americans taking to the steets and groups of others who will protest madly.   It will take a global effort to pool resources and come out of this.   In the meantime the rich will be downsized and the wealth spread around for equality of healthcare and dignity.

Like it or Not, you may not have a say.