Author Topic: JUST A FEW NUMBERS LOWER AND IT IS ALL OVER  (Read 2156 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
JUST A FEW NUMBERS LOWER AND IT IS ALL OVER
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:16:07 AM »
Latest stock market numbers...truly the end is near
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: JUST A FEW NUMBERS LOWER AND IT IS ALL OVER
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:09 AM »
 :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 10:22:49 AM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 10:27:13 AM »
It is not the Dow that is worrisome...it is the S&P that is the issue. The economists are saying once it hits 750 or below then comes the fallout....It is right at the precipice at this moment...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 10:30:54 AM »
It is not the Dow that is worrisome...it is the S&P that is the issue. The economists are saying once it hits 750 or below then comes the fallout....It is right at the precipice at this moment...
why did I just visualise the low water level gauge at a nuclear power plant with what you said :-\

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »
I asked samson if he's black, because most black people in america believe this is going to hell. Same for the hispanic community. Both are worried because both ruined america, and they will probably face attacks anytime soon if this gets more ugly.

Is that a off topic question hugo? Instead of moving try to debate, even if its hard for you.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 11:04:29 AM »
I asked samson if he's black, because most black people in america believe this is going to hell. Same for the hispanic community. Both are worried because both ruined america, and they will probably face attacks anytime soon if this gets more ugly.

Is that a off topic question hugo? Instead of moving try to debate, even if its hard for you.

HAHAHAHAAH your arse is truly funny...You never asked me if I was black (by the way that is a color ...not a race)

I am always amazed how a white is always the representative for the opinions of "Blacks" and Hispanics whom they know nothing about. BENZ why not try explaining the white created financial disaster affecting the whole world as we speak. The ruining of nations has always been at the hand of the LEPER....
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 11:13:21 AM »

I'll let this slide but if there's a complaint it's gone.  That's some pretty racist shit right there.  Make sure you're posting with the forum rules in mind.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »
All I know is EVERYTIME OBAMA ANNOUNCES OR SIGNS ANOTHER POLICY ISSUE,THE MARKET PLUMMETS!!!!Its plunged more since he took office then it did last Oct.HES NOT HELPING.HES NOT THE MESSIAH.HES NOT A LEADER.HE IS A CLOWN!

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
Everytime Obama speaks the markets go down more and more.........right now 7403.14

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

calm down jr. you'll see a rally soon.

NT

LOL, yes the next rally should be around 2018.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »
all Obama's fault no doubt... ::)
LOL never said that and dont believe it you undoubtedly believe its all bushes fault no doubt  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
market is currently sitting at the Nov 2008 low....who was president back then? so therefore the market has not dropped a single point LOWER than when Bush was President!

Wow... things aren't that bad then.  We had a bounce from Nov to Feb, and it's back to Nov levels. 

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »
HAHAHAHAAH your arse is truly funny...You never asked me if I was black (by the way that is a color ...not a race)

I am always amazed how a white is always the representative for the opinions of "Blacks" and Hispanics whom they know nothing about. BENZ why not try explaining the white created financial disaster affecting the whole world as we speak. The ruining of nations has always been at the hand of the LEPER....

No doubt "white" people created this mess samson, but the ones that stopped paying are blacks/hispanics. Im not being racist but realistic, both sides can be blamed but if it goes deep, minority's always get the worst.

Anyway i didnt want to disrespect you, and if you feel like i did, then i have no problem saying sorry.

We can still debate right?

Everytime Obama speaks the markets go down more and more.........right now 7403.14

Mr obama is product of populism among black/hispanic america, and you know something is wrong when there are over 1 million people the day he took the power in america. If those 1 million people were working that day instead of getting drunk over a president, things would work better, dont you think so?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
HOLY FUCK. IT'S TIME TO BUY!!!

Prices are MUCH lower than they will ever be in a long time. Many of these companies will last, and their stock prices are at a fraction of what they usually are.

Get in now and earn a TON of money when the market goes back up (and it WILL go back up eventually, 100% confidence)

Also...Short selling is an option in this bear market.

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »
Funny, I heard it just hit a 6 year low!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 12:08:50 AM »
Funny, I heard it just hit a 6 year low!

i thought it MATCHED the 6-year low under bush.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28:20 AM »
coach, remember this thread :D
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159543.0
check the dates and progression.  You might like to pretend this is all just Obama's fault in the last 30 days but to ask others to buy that, well, it's asking everyone to be semi-retarded.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 12:52:56 AM »
HOLY FUCK. IT'S TIME TO BUY!!!

Prices are MUCH lower than they will ever be in a long time. Many of these companies will last, and their stock prices are at a fraction of what they usually are.

Get in now and earn a TON of money when the market goes back up (and it WILL go back up eventually, 100% confidence)

Also...Short selling is an option in this bear market.

Haha spoken like someone that knows nothing about history, world economics or the stock market.  Of course they'll last.  But most American companies are in debt up to their necks.  None of them will be very profitable in the short term for a VERY long time.  I.e. your lifetime.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 01:26:40 AM »
Haha spoken like someone that knows nothing about history, world economics or the stock market.  Of course they'll last.  But most American companies are in debt up to their necks.  None of them will be very profitable in the short term for a VERY long time.  I.e. your lifetime.
You're leaving out the cycle of artificial bubbles.  They are certainly not doing anything that will prevent the next one.  people buying in now could be cashing in bigtime in a few years.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 07:08:20 AM »
Latest stock market numbers...truly the end is near

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M!!!

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 08:25:12 AM »
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/Economy/story?id=6915526&page=1

No Confidence: Dow Closes At Six-Year Low
Wall Street Drops 800 Points on Heels of Obama's Plan to Save Economy
By DAVID MUIR
Feb. 19, 2009 
99 comments FONT SIZE   
EMAIL
PRINT
RSS
DIGG
SHARE President Obama has said that turning the economy around will not be easy, or quick -- and it appears Wall Street agrees. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost nearly 90 points today and 800 points, or 9.7 percent, in the 10 days since the Obama administration announced major reforms to stimulate the economy, keep banks afloat and save millions of homeowners from foreclosure.

As Obama plans to scrutinize banks' books, financiers pull back.But since the banking reforms were unveiled Feb. 10, the Dow has reached a new bear market low -- the lowest since Oct. 9, 2002.

The series of announcements began last week as Treasury Secretary Geithner announced major reform to the banking system, infusing up to $2 trillion to rescue the nation's banks.

And, in Denver Tuesday, Obama signed the $787 billion stimulus plan into law, calling the legislation "the most sweeping economic recovery package in our history."

Related
Deadly Dow at Lowest Close in 6 YearsIs It Fair? Some Left Out of Econ. StimulusObama Stimulus Milestone in Mile-High City"Today does not mark the end of our economic troubles," Obama said at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. "Nor does it constitute all of what we must do to turn our economy around. But it does mark the beginning of the end -- the beginning of what we need to ... set our economy on a firmer foundation, paving the way to long-term growth and prosperity."

Pushing ahead, the president unveiled a $275 billion mortgage rescue plan Wednesday designed to help up to 9 million homeowners stay in their homes and at least 3 million to avoid foreclosure.

Economists say that investors' message to the Obama administration was clear.

"Investors are not convinced that these programs are going to work, that they're going to be enough," said Alan Skrainka, chief investment strategist at Edward Jones. "In the meantime, the news in the economy has been very bad and they just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel."

Many investors are particularly worried about the so-called banking "stress tests," which is part of the Obama administration's plans to dive into the banks' books and see if they're worthy of major infusions of taxpayer money.

Many economists believe investors are concerned about what the Treasury will find.

"Many of these banks are holding on to ... assets that are very damaged," said Andrew Caplin, professor of economics at New York University. "If they were to really value the assets on their books, they could be declared insolvent."

Investors today traded on those fears. Bank of America closed at $3.93 a share, down from $42.67 last year. Citigroup proved dismal, closing at $2.51 -- down from $25.32 and reaching its lowest value in its history. American Express closed at $12.87, down from $44.55, reaching its lowest close since 1971

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 09:04:25 AM »

Nov 21st 2008 the S@P hit a 12 year LOW @ 741.00. The S@P is currently at 770. Who was president at the 12 year LOW Coach?

market is HIGHER now than in Nov 08.....thus the 6 yr low instead of Bush's 12 year LOW.

stick to "personal training"....

NT

Link? Besides I already said Bush screwed up with the bailouts. The fact that Obama's presents haven't made an impact like people thought it shows lack of confidence, Wall St supposedly supported him before he was elected but it seems that's changed. We'll see what Monday brings.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 09:38:01 AM »
No doubt "white" people created this mess ( FOR ONCE YOU ARE CORRECT) Samson, but the ones that stopped paying are (WHITES WHO OVER SPENT AND OPERATED ON GREED THAT THEY WOULD BY SECOND AND THIRD HOMES FIX THEM UP AND SELL THEM AT A PROFIT...PLAN FAILED) Blacks/Hispanics (ARE NOT HAVING THIS PROBLEM AS THEY BOUGHT WITHIN THEIR MEANS). Im not being racist (YES YOU ARE...YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT) but realistic (MORE LIKE AUTISTIC), both sides can be blamed (NO WHITES ARE TO BLAME...ALONG WITH THE LENDING INSTITUTIONS THAT CONCOCTED THIS SCHEME).

Anyway i didnt want to disrespect you (YES YOU DID....AND YOU DID SO WITH UTTER IGNORANCE TO FACTS), and if you feel like i did, then i have no problem saying sorry.

We can still debate right? (IT IS NOT A DEBATE MATTER IT IS A FACT MATTER....ONE CAN NOT ARGUE THAT WATER IS WET CAN THEY???)

Mr Obama is product of populism among black/hispanic america (HERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH RACIST IGNORANCE...WHITES VOTED FOR HIM IN GREATER NUMBERS THAN BLACKS...NOW WHAT?...ARE YOU SAYING THE WHITES ARE STUPID???), and you know something is wrong when ( A LOW IQ PERSON LIKE YOURSELF IS TRYING TO ARGUE A MUTE POINT) there are over 1 million people (IT WAS 3 MILLION) the day he took the power in america (I WILL TAKE IT THAT YOU ARE A US SOLDIER OR A VERY YOUNG WHITE MALE AS BOTH LACK ALL INTELLIGENCE. THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE TOOK THE DAY OFF TO ATTEND THE INAUGURATION AS IT WAS A HISTORICAL EVENT). If those 1 million people were working that day instead of getting drunk over a president (NO ONE WAS DRUNK AND PEOPLE IN AMERICA WERE NOT THE ONLY ONES CELEBRATING...THE CELEBRATING WAS DONE IN FRANCE, ITALY, GERMANY, AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, CENTRAL AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA AND EVEN CHINA), things would work better, dont you think so (THINGS WILL GET BETTER WHEN WHITE RACISM AND HATRED AND THOSE WHO SPAWN IT ARE BROUGHT TO AN END)?

Have I made my point BENZ??? I won't continue this mind numbing discussion, because it is mute...dead...pointless. You exist in a bubble...a fog...a cloud where your reality does not exist with real reality...
C