Author Topic: What would you do?: the juicer  (Read 2132 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
What would you do?: the juicer
« on: February 20, 2009, 04:19:38 PM »
Over the last couple years your bodybuilding buddy has developed a good physique.  You have trained with him regularly, spotted him, and generally watched him grow.  He has done a couple moderate cycles and you know this for a fact; he has told you about it and you have seen the stash in his fridge.

Now, your buddy tells you that he is gearing up for a contest; the punch line is it is a natural show.  Wait a minute!  Aren’t natural shows supposed to be drug free?  Your friend seems oblivious to the contradiction.  Your friend enters the show and easily wins.  The next year he is gearing up for another natural show with an even bigger purse! 

Do you point out the contradiction? Tell him he is a hypocrite and a cheat? 

Do you remain silent on the subject and support him in preparation for the show?  Attend the show and cheer for him when he “wins”?

How do you react when your friend shows you a write-up about him in the local paper or in a BB magazine that gushes about the virtues of natural/drug free bodybuilding?

What would you do?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: What would you do?: the juicer
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 04:20:48 PM »
Arent natural shows tested?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »
i don't know what i would do, but i bet you jam your cock in their mouth, don't you sinner?
Deep Tissue Massage

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »
Haha yeah it was his trick question

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »
slurp

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »
you have to kill him
tank u jesus

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 04:57:42 PM »

I'd probably just laugh at him. Tell him to do a non-tested show.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »
I'd probably just laugh at him. Tell him to do a non-tested show.

Ditto. Bodybuilders are insecure, laughing at him might just push him to do a proper non tested show

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 05:04:44 PM »
First make sweet and tender manly love to him and then while you're cuddling and pecker fencing gently interject what a lying piece of crap he is.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »
Bay knows Acquilies?!

Bay, this shows his character.  There's no way this behavior stops at bbing comps.  A guy like that will lie and cheat his way through any situation in life because, 'hey, everybody does it' and the only reason he'd behave honestly is fear of consequences.  What would I do?  Be too busy to hang out.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 05:18:45 PM »
depends on how 'natural' is the show.   musclemania, anything under 600 mg/week, don't worry about it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 05:20:02 PM »
Over the last couple years your bodybuilding buddy has developed a good physique.  You have trained with him regularly, spotted him, and generally watched him grow.  He has done a couple moderate cycles and you know this for a fact; he has told you about it and you have seen the stash in his fridge.

Now, your buddy tells you that he is gearing up for a contest; the punch line is it is a natural show.  Wait a minute!  Aren’t natural shows supposed to be drug free?  Your friend seems oblivious to the contradiction.  Your friend enters the show and easily wins.  The next year he is gearing up for another natural show with an even bigger purse! 

Do you point out the contradiction? Tell him he is a hypocrite and a cheat? 

Do you remain silent on the subject and support him in preparation for the show?  Attend the show and cheer for him when he “wins”?

How do you react when your friend shows you a write-up about him in the local paper or in a BB magazine that gushes about the virtues of natural/drug free bodybuilding?

What would you do?

you're so gay  ;D
S

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »
tell him to make the real mature and educated decision ,if not then on his next 400 or so squat go get a drink of water and leave him hanging.when he blows a knee on his 10th or so rep the contest is forfeited.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:18 PM »
say he should do a non tested show.

but say ultimately its up to him as i am not his dad

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 05:25:27 PM »
I would tell him the truth..that he was a pathetic, cheating fraud.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 05:29:13 PM »
If its a bodybuilding show of any kind, then he's competing against others juicers.
Theres really no contraindication.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »
I would tell him the truth..that he was a pathetic, cheating fraud.

Yep, that's what I would do.
HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 05:45:51 PM »
I have a friend that competes who did this shit! he got disqualified because it was a REAL natural show, and all the guys looked like twigs next to him, LOL... I told him what a dumbass he was for pulling that shit, I thought it was low as hell.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »
Bay knows Acquilies?!

Bay, this shows his character.  There's no way this behavior stops at bbing comps.  A guy like that will lie and cheat his way through any situation in life because, 'hey, everybody does it' and the only reason he'd behave honestly is fear of consequences.  What would I do?  Be too busy to hang out.

What if you were a judge in the contest he is about enter?  When you confront him about it being a natural show, he tells you that “everyone juices” in these shows—it is just a matter of how much.  Is he right?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
What if you were a judge in the contest he is about enter?  When you confront him about it being a natural show, he tells you that “everyone juices” in these shows—it is just a matter of how much.  Is he right?

YES

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 05:57:39 PM »
Good post. 

I would wish him the best.  I have little to no respect for bodybuilding as a "sport" so I wouldn't care at all.  Anyway how do you know other guys in the show aren't doing the same thing?  Plus natural physiques look like shit, who would want to see an all natural show. 

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »
Good post. 

I would wish him the best.  I have little to no respect for bodybuilding as a "sport" so I wouldn't care at all.  Anyway how do you know other guys in the show aren't doing the same thing?  Plus natural physiques look like shit, who would want to see an all natural show. 
Good Post.
I agree,boring!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 06:17:02 PM »
you have to kill him
QFT

You have no other choice, you know what to do.
U

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »
Team "teh game"  ::) has made a living off winning natural shows with his juiced "athletes".

just look at sami the cocksmith.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »

In that case, I would recuse myself on the basis that a contestant is a personal friend (although I would never find myself judging a bbing comp).

Is he right that everyone juices?  I don't know.  I've never been to a show and don't know anyone who competes, but I'd guess that a lot of them are on.  Some shows/organizations are probably stricter than others.  I wouldn't rat the guy out because maintaining the integrity of a natty bodybuilding show is up to the organizers (assuming they actually want to).  Of much greater interest to me would be deciding on the kind of person I allow within my social circle, and this is someone who wouldn't make the cut.